of     24   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

gymnast82
#66841837Monday, April 23, 2012 12:30 AM GMT

Greetings, you have just been aceepted into Heartland Academy for misfit kids. I am the vice principal, Mrs. Cathalt Sparks, and I am pleased to say that at Hartland Academy, you will no longer be a misfit. Here, your powers, your species, your ultimate differences will be not only accepted but admired. Here, you will fit right in. Please fill out your papers and send them in, and then in the beginning of the year you will come here to be able to learn about yourself. Our school goal is to have all of our misfits learn to disguise themselves in our world and to control their powers. We will release you when you turn eighteen, in hopes that we have suceeded and taught you to our very best attempts how you will live. Until then you will not be permitted to leave campus. Thank you for your consideration. (Signed Miss Cathalt Sparks.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are a kid who is a diffrent race or a kid whjo has a certain supernatural power. You've always been a misfit. Not now. Now there is some random school sending you a letter that says you can go to a misfit school. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Races you may be--- Elf, demon, angel, human, dog/cat/any animal, vampire, werewolf, witch, warlock, imp, pixie/fairy, demigod. P.M. me for suggestions if you have one and I may add it. Powers you may have---telikinesis, telepathy, shape-shifting, soothsaying, (Soothsaying is where you can sort of hypnotize people by talking to them if you want to. You may only use this to a degree.) invisibility, flying, strength, speed, insanely genius, and mind reading (You may only use mind reading to a degree.) Things you should know---there are 3 floors, and three hundred ninety, nine rooms. If you are on floor one, room one, you will be in room 101. If you are on floor two, room one, you will be 102. If you are on floor three, room one you will be in 301, etc. You can have up to two other roomates. Only three people to a room. Your roomate must agree to be your roomate. I can add admins if I want too, so if they say they're an admin, they probably are one. There is no specific schedule, other than three meals a day, and random power/race classes is you desire. Rules Basic roleplay rules. No godmodding. No mary-sueing You may not tell somebiody that thye missed about Pink Pandas. You may not kill people without Permmision to kill. Limited romance. I can add rules when I want. "it's not in the rules" is not an excuse. If you read everything, put 'Pink Pandas' in Other. Listen to me and the admins. You may only have up to four chracters. Admins and I can have as many as we can control. You must be accepted before you start playing. Change 'Pink' to 'Purple' ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cs. Name: A.ge (7-18): Gender: Powers you may have/Race you may be: Appearance: Personality: Things you like/hate: Things you are good/bad at: Other: We will begin on the first day of school when we have enough people.
engelRuse
#66842023Monday, April 23, 2012 12:32 AM GMT

Joining!
gymnast82
#66843212Monday, April 23, 2012 12:47 AM GMT

Cs. Name: Olive Leaf, (Doesn't know her parants, so she says her last name is leaf because she uses Olive Leaf as a nickname.) A.ge (7-18):15 Gender: F Powers you may have/Race you may be: 1/2 human, 1/2 pixie. Has slight soothsaying and healing skills from her pixie side. Appearance: Short and tiny, and not expecially pretty. She has bright green eyes that sparkle when she smiles. Her lips are a light, pale pink color, and her hair a deep brown color. Her hair goes down past her shoulderblades. Her skin is very pale and her cheeks dotted with freckles. She has a strawberry birthmark under her right eye. She isn't looked upon as beautiful than she is looked upon as a cute. Personality: Usually very quiet, solemn, and shy. If you can get her to open up she's always optimistic, always smiling, and very outgoing. Whenever she's treating someone who is injured she goes into a kind of trance that includes only her and the patient. Things you like/hate: Like - Anything artistic, and writing. Hate - When soemone is bullied, being in crowds of people, and when she has to meet new people. Things you are good/bad at: Good at - Healing people (Like a docter). Good at cheering people up, art and dancing Bad at - speaking in front of people or to people I don't know. Bad at lieing or hurting people, because she'd get very guilty. Room: 399 Room-mate(s): Anybody wanna roommate? Other: Purple Pandas (Also, sorry, I forgot that you had to put what room you're in. Put it before other)
gymnast82
#66843288Monday, April 23, 2012 12:48 AM GMT

Ranger is admined. @Ranger, want to be my roomate?
Tantivy09
#66844660Monday, April 23, 2012 1:06 AM GMT

Cs. Name: Anjii Wellersmitt A.ge (7-18): 16 Gender: Female Powers you may have/Race you may be: Human, extremely flexible and fast. She can immobilize someone if she hits them on their pressure points Appearance: She has long red/brown hair that she keeps tied in a thick braid. She has brown eyes, a smooth, tan complexion, 5"6 and skinnier than other girls her age. Bruises are common because she always falls and runs into things. She usually wears a solid red teeshirt over a black tank top with jeans, fingerless, leather gloves, and red hightops. When she's cold she has a leather jacket. Personality:She's somewhat clumsy but that's only when she's tired. When she isn't tired she keeps herself busy by doing cartwheels and backflips. She's a strong, bubbly, outgoing person, and always a tiny bit hyper. Things you like/hate: She hates being similar but she loves being different (More TBR) Things you are good/bad at: She's good at acrobatics and things that require you to be lightweight and flexible Other: Purple Pandas
gymnast82
#66844764Monday, April 23, 2012 1:07 AM GMT

@Tantivy09: Accepted.
engelRuse
#66844860Monday, April 23, 2012 1:08 AM GMT

(thanks :D And sure) Cs. Name: Angie Cross A.ge (7-18): 17 Gender: Female Powers you may have/Race you may be: She is mainly angel but she has a tiny bit of human blood in her. She is faster than a human and she can also fly. Appearance: Angie is a tall skinny girl with curly chocolate brown hair that goes down to her waist. Angie's pale skin is dotted with a few freckles. Her eyes are a pale purple and she usually wears a short black dress and black flats. Hanging from the sleeves and waist of the dress are many ribbons of different colors. She has silvery grey angel wings. They aren't exactly white because she isn't fully humans. Personality: Angie often tries to be nice and friendly. Sometimes she gets annoyed when a human refuses help and she can hold a grudge. She is very forgiving though. It is rare that she hates someone. Things you like/hate: Angie likes to hang out with her friends. She also likes to sing (well actually almost anything that has to do with music), dance, climb, and fly. She also likes to play her guitar and a few other things... Angie hates rap music, bullies, mean people, scary movies, and people who refuse to accept help. Things you are good/bad at: She is an extremely good musician and dancer. She is also skilled athletically and she is a good actress. She is bad at math, foreign languages, not talking (she talks a lot :D), and being mean to people. Room: 399 Room-mate(s): Olive Leaf Other: Purple Pandas
gymnast82
#66845159Monday, April 23, 2012 1:13 AM GMT

@Ranger:Do you want to start?
engelRuse
#66845214Monday, April 23, 2012 1:14 AM GMT

Roleplay or first post?
gymnast82
#66845402Monday, April 23, 2012 1:16 AM GMT

I dunno, whatever you want. I just don't like starting.
engelRuse
#66845517Monday, April 23, 2012 1:18 AM GMT

Okay?
gymnast82
#66845878Monday, April 23, 2012 1:22 AM GMT

(@Ranger: Oh, sorry! I meant first post. I wasn't really paying attention.)
engelRuse
#66845977Monday, April 23, 2012 1:23 AM GMT

(Kay. I am trying to think of a first post...)
engelRuse
#66846651Monday, April 23, 2012 1:32 AM GMT

Angie As I walked into campus I re-read my letter of acceptance for the 100th time. "This still seems like a prison," I muttered to myself. "Its not a prison Angie. It's a school," my little brother said. "Jake.. It is a prison. We aren't allowed to leave till we turn 18." "That means you won't be attending here for that long." "Thankfully. I'll see you later bro. Bye," I said as I walked off to my room.
gymnast82
#66847056Monday, April 23, 2012 1:38 AM GMT

Olive Leaf I sighed, sitting on my cot, staring at the sinlge thing my foster parents gave me. A tiny little locket that had been magically glued shut. Apparentally, I would figure out how to open it, and it would have 'the key' inside. Not sure if 'the key' was a key or a metaphor for soemthing, but I couldn't get it yet. Sighing, I heard footsteps coming towards my room. Being in the last room in the school, I was the last room to get a roomate. I had been here for seven years, and only had on roomate for the first year. I held my breath and hoped somebody would walk into that door.
CowardlySilk
#66847556Monday, April 23, 2012 1:45 AM GMT

(Do you have to be a race other than human to have powers?)
KingOfJustice
#66847653Monday, April 23, 2012 1:46 AM GMT

[[Joining!]]
gymnast82
#66847714Monday, April 23, 2012 1:47 AM GMT

@Cowardlysilk: Nope, a human can have powers.
gymnast82
#66848698Monday, April 23, 2012 2:01 AM GMT

(I'm going to sleep. Won't be on until tomorrow afternoon, probably.)
KingOfJustice
#66848767Monday, April 23, 2012 2:02 AM GMT

Cs. Name: Skyler.Marie.Woodbury A.ge (7-18): 16 Gender: Female Powers you may have/Race you may be: Human/Shapeshifter Appearance:Skyler and long wavy brown hair with blonde highlights.Her left eye is a calm blue and her right is light green.She also wears black square framed glasses.She is sorta tan and is measured up to 5'6" feet and is thin. :Most Worn: A regular t-shirt covered up by her black hoodie with white and dark purple lines on the arms.She has regular blue jeans,with a hole at the knee from falling.Her shoes are black and dark purple checkerboard converse.When she wears this she usually also is wearing her dark blue and black checkerboard belt, and few wrist bands. Personality:Skyler actually tends to have a multiple personality's.She really is nice, and funny and can be very goofy.When ya first meet her she may act a bit shy,but after a few stories shared or a good conversation she will warm up to you.Though at times can act rude and grumpy and just not speak for awhile until she gets a good laugh. Things you like/hate: Skyler likes to hang out with her friends,and of course draw and write when ever she can.She likes to act like a goofball and just talk. She hates jerks,people who hate her even though they dont her, too much gore,people who hurt her(Emotionally and Psychically) Things you are good/bad at: Skylar is very good at drawing and writing,at times she will draw realism or write a story.She is just GREAT at making people laugh and she is very good at drums.Oh ya and she is A-MAZ-ING at Social Studies. She is not good at speaking infront of large crowds,or adults.She is bad at math and isn't all to well in Science either. Room: 400 Roomate: *None* Other: Purple Panda's [ I love Purple :D]
tillthebill
#66848968Monday, April 23, 2012 2:05 AM GMT

The whole Academy is poisoned and dies. No exceptions
carlygirl77
Top 100 Poster
#66849031Monday, April 23, 2012 2:06 AM GMT

Name: Lestilia [Lia] Mandrest A.ge (7-18): 16 Gender: Female Powers you may have/Race you may be: Vampire; invisibility and telekinesis. Appearance: Lia has a heart shaped face, her hair falling in a way so it frames her face. She has a light skin tone, and at times, has an unhealthy pale glow to her. She has a small, pointed nose. Her eyelashes are short and thin, along with her hidden eyebrows. Her lips are thin, a slightly darker pigment of color than her skintone, a salmon color. She's horribly self-concious of her smile, never having gotten used to the fact she has fangs - very ashamed that she has them. She has the build of a twiggy individual. Across her and bridge of her nose, she has a light dusting of freckles. Her eyes are large, a pale blue color. Her eyes are washed out and drained of all emotion. They often appear a ghostly grey. Her eyes are mostly hidden behind her thick hair. Her hair is a charcoal black, shining with a blue tint to it under the light. Her bangs fall into her eyes, concealing them completely. She often pushes them out of her face, but to no prevail. Her hair falls down past her shoulders, choppy, shaggy layers throughout her hair. Due to her eyes being hidden, she has an innocent look to her. Almost like a lost child. She's 5'4; a few inches shorter than the average height of her peers. [Current clothing:] She is currently wearing skinny, black jeans. They are torn up the the knees and thighs. She is wearing a laced black tanktop under a black underbust. The underbust is buttoned up the front and tied in the back. In her right pocket underbust pocket, she has a silver chain dangling down from her pocket watch. The pocket watch is silver with the family crest in relief. The crest shows a shield with a symbol on it. Around the sheild are heavily grown thorns wrapping around it. The symbol on the shield shows a feeble, thin tree set ablaze. The ashes that are falling from the tree slowly form into what appears to be blood, pooling around the tree. Over the shield it reads:"Nemo me impune lacessite." [Latin for: 'No one assails me with impunity', or in easier text, 'No one insults me and gets away with it'.] She has black, fingerless gloves that rest on her hands. They appear to be just cotton and plain and go slightly past her wrist. For footwear, she wears a pair of simple black boots. They are made of a thin, felt like material with a strap and buckle near the ankle, tightening them in place. They are heavily worn, with tears and frayed cloth. Personality: She has a fairly dark humor, and doesn't quite grasp the idea of sarcasm. She tends to keep to herself most of the time, and is rather quiet. Around certain people, she can be a bit sharp and angry, having a short fuse. However, around those she's known for a while or has grown fond of, she's quiet and shy. Things you like/hate: Likes: Stormy days, small creeks, silence, libraries, night, soft music, acoustic guitar, sketching, scary movies. Dislikes: Loud/obnoxious/nosy people, summer, most animals, children, sappy love movies, when people try to force a conversation. Things you are good/bad at: Good: Lia is suprisingly very agile, however, she isn't even aware of it because she never has a need to exert. She prides herself on her artistic abilities, yet refuses to let anyone see her work. Bad: Lia is a terrible liar, and it's usually very easy to see what she's feeling when she's not in her usual comatose-mood. Lia is very soft spoken, so is naturally pretty bad at talking to people/groups; and isn't very good at catching jokes very easily. Room: 265 Roomate: /Empty slot\ Other: Purple Pandas
KingOfJustice
#66849218Monday, April 23, 2012 2:08 AM GMT

[[Oh ya forgot to add from time to time she will just switch to a random animal due to not fully knowing how to control shape shifting.]
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#66849414Monday, April 23, 2012 2:11 AM GMT

(Joining. Maybe tomarrow, maybe today.)
CowardlySilk
#66849438Monday, April 23, 2012 2:12 AM GMT

(Send you race suggestions via PM? ... You have messaging disabled. Do you want us to do it on the thread or something?)

of     24   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right