of     1   

thebeast124
#70912256Wednesday, June 27, 2012 7:52 PM GMT

Thanks for appreciating the hard work I have put in to build us bases, find us enemies, make us grow as a clan. I'm busy in real life. Sorry, I am. Soccer pracitce, my little brother's therapies, extra curricular activities, I try to give ROBLOX the time I can. I have been in FEAR since the day I joined ROBLOX, and have never given up on it. So, instead of thanking me for my hard work, you rebel. You send me messages saying step down as a leader. You make a top secret group to talk about it in. Link: http://www.roblox.com/groups/group.aspx?gid=627680 You could tell me I am inactive. And two people have, two of my most trusted advisors. And I have become more active since then. ---------- What I could do is step down, throw a tantrum, be incredibly upset about it. But that is not what I am going to do. ---------- I am going to be very upset about it, have a few changes in HR's, and I am going to keep my clan. I am going to become more active. All the members of the clan listed before, I hate all of you. All of you. Thanks for appreciating the real life money, online money, time, and effort I put into letting you guys have a good time. Thanks.

of     1