of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

SuperNesMario909
#71269960Monday, July 02, 2012 12:05 AM GMT

(If you prefer the other version, "MOTHER: Nightmare in Equestria - On the Big Screen!", I'll write it as soon as possible.) "EarthBound: The Next Generation - The Movie" is a movie based off of the RPG "EarthBound: The Next Generation"/"MOTHER: Nightmare in Equestria". It is, like the RPG, a crossover of EarthBound, MLP, and Kirby (it used to be just EarthBound and MLP, and that was way back in development on the RPG). I actually planned this while I was developing my EarthBound adventure game. Summary: Ninten comes home one day to find a portal in his room going to another world. Not knowing that it goes to Equestria, he enters it and is thus stuck in Ponyville unless he can find a way home. Joining him on his venture to get back home is (in order which he meets) the Star Warrior Kirby, then Spike, Twilight's assistant (tied up somewhere in Rarity's carousel boutique and Ninten risks his life to rescue him) and then another Star Warrior, Meta Knight. Boss battles in order (duh): 1st: Rarity (Ninten risks his life to save Spike from the terrors of eternal love and idk how that works) 2nd: Changelings 3rd: Diamond Dogs 4th: Starman (Sent by Giygas to Equestria to find Ninten) 5th: Rarity (5 phases) Intro: A spaceship rises at the peak of the Mountain of Love (because the four are above level 14 at that moment they are invulnerable to the pink mist) and Rarity emerges and the final battle begins. 1st phase: Normal, and pink mist forms to look like Giygas and "Giygas' Intro" and a remix of the Giygas theme play simultaneously. 2nd phase: Pink mist recreates "Giygas' Intimidation" and that music plays along with another remix of the Giygas theme. 3rd phase: Pink mist recreates "Giygas is Wounded" and an 8-bit version of that music plays along with Saturn Go Home track 12. 4th phase: "Giygas is Wounded" and an orchestration of the Giygas theme play and pink mist recreates the "second form of Wounded Giygas" and Rarity is not ready to give up. 5th phase: "Fatally Wounded Giygas" pink mist formation and "Giygas is Fatally Wounded" and a G-Major version of the Giygas theme play simultaneously. Defeated: The whole place shakes like an earthquake then after 30 seconds there is a white flash of light. Rarity is defeated. Whoohoo. Ninten and co. win. Back home Ninten goes. "Giygas Disintegrates" plays during the "earthquake". After the white flash of light, the final boss defeated music plays and then the Eight Melodies from EarthBound Zero play. Camerman: Director: Me, SuperNesMario909 Parts for Actors Ninten: Spike: Kirby: Rarity: Meta Knight: Spines (Spike's twin brother, joins Rarity even before Ninten arrives in Ponyville): Others Script Developer: SuperNesMario909 Story Developer: SuperNesMario909 Morph Maker (if any of you have BC and a morph-making master, then I recommend this): Concept Art Drawer (doesn't require BC and I recommend this to great artists. To give me your art of this movie, PM me the link to it.): Map Builder (if you're a good builder and know Equestria all around I recommend this): PSI Ability Maker (creates every PSI ability used in this movie. Professional scriptor recommended for this.): Plot: The story bases around Ninten's adventure in Equestria. On his adventure, he meets Kirby, Spike, and Meta Knight. They all set out on a venture to get Ninten home. However to do this, Ninten and co. must battle four enemies, one of which (Rarity) is battled twice. Along the way, Ninten and co. meet new friends. Once they reach a high level, they can advance to the Mountain of Love which they'll face Rarity for a second time after Ninten risks his life to save Spike from the terrors of eternal love which can only be explained as "a deadly overload". But right when the battle begins, Ninten finds out Spike's twin brother, Spines, is on Rarity's side. Ninten and co., like before, defeat Rarity like the first battle with her. Rarity is then defeated and her own venture to have Spike all to herself and ruin Ninten's venture to get home had failed. When he gets back home (by flying out of the same portal he entered) he celebrates getting back home. THE END (In "MOTHER: Nightmare in Equestria - On the Big Screen!", there is a war between the forces of awesomeness and the forces of love and Ninten is convinced to join the war on the side of the forces of awesomeness. The description of it is on a seperate post.) NOTE: The events of the RPG and the movie is all from pure imagination. You can specify what role you want. I'm already director. I'm looking for a cameraman. ~PSI for each character~ ~Ninten~ PK Techno (all levels, higher level means bigger and more powerful and X, stronger than Omega and Sigma. Appearance: A green-colored beam or thunderstorm), PK LifeUp, PK Heal ~Spike~ PK Fire, PSI Shield, PK Counter (Non-PSI ability: Flaming Doom. Appearance: A really big flame. The higher the level, the bigger the flame is.) ~Kirby~ PK Flash, PK Counter ~~~Music from the public domain~~~ 1. 'Hall of the Mountain King' (Intro) ~~~Music from the EarthBound series~~~ 1. Pollyanna (EB0) 2. Inside a House (EB0) 3. Giygas theme (Porky Means Business) 4. Giygas medley 5. Weak Opponent 6. Machine Opponent 7. Dangerous Foe 8. "You Won!" (EB, SNES) 9. Battle Commence (EB0?) 10. "You Defeated the Boss!" (EB, SNES) 11. Mt. Itoi (EB0) 12. Mother Earth (EB0, used as the credits theme) ~~~Music from other games~~~ 1. Left 4 Death (from Left 4 Dead, used when someone in Ninten's party collapses in the RPG and used in the movie when Rarity is defeated after telling her story and collapses in defeat and also used when anyone in Ninten's party collapses) 2. Super Mario Bros. theme (from the original Super Mario Bros., played as part of the credits) ~~~Music I created~~~ 1. Pacman9091 Productions fanfare (Used for when the movie begins) Please do not think I'm a "brony" because I'm obviously not, just a fan of the show. You MAY give your rating of the movie however, but no haters and trolls, because they don't help anybody. If you would like to get a role, just specify what role you want, then you'll get the role :3 or you CAN support production on the movie. You can even support production on the movie AND help out in production of it! DID YOU KNOW: "EarthBound: The Next Generation" (the RPG) wasn't enough so I am now looking for people who would help out in production. This is also the first movie created on ROBLOX that has an "EarthBound" theme...with MLP and Kirby in the mix... Hope you enjoy it when it's done! :D I'll upload it on YouTube. ~~~Pacman9091 Productions~~~ Specializing in Humor, Adventure, Suspense, Horror, and Comedy
SuperNesMario909
#71282923Monday, July 02, 2012 2:59 AM GMT

Another role in production: Music Composer
SuperNesMario909
#71864012Sunday, July 08, 2012 9:33 PM GMT

Another actor role I forgot! "GLaDOS from Portal" Who will be GLaDOS?
SuperNesMario909
#72271867Friday, July 13, 2012 3:25 AM GMT

Another boss battle I forgot. Nightmare Moon 5th boss and Rarity's second battle is now the sixth.
SuperNesMario909
#73574097Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:48 AM GMT

Summary: Ninten comes home one day to find a portal in his room going to another world. Not knowing that it goes to Equestria, he enters it and is thus stuck in Ponyville unless he can find a way home. Joining him on his venture to get back home is (in order which he meets) the Star Warrior Kirby, then Spike, Twilight's assistant (tied up somewhere in Rarity's carousel boutique and Ninten risks his life to rescue him) and then another Star Warrior, Meta Knight. Boss battles in order (duh): 1st: Rarity (Ninten risks his life to save Spike from the terrors of eternal love and idk how that works) 2nd: Changelings 3rd: Diamond Dogs 4th: Starman (Sent by Giygas to Equestria to find Ninten) 5th: Nightmare Moon 6th: Rarity (5 phases) Intro: A spaceship rises at the peak of the Mountain of Love (because the four are above level 14 at that moment they are invulnerable to the pink mist) and Rarity emerges and the final battle begins. 1st phase: Normal, and pink mist forms to look like Giygas and "Giygas' Intro" and a remix of the Giygas theme play simultaneously. 2nd phase: Pink mist recreates "Giygas' Intimidation" and that music plays along with another remix of the Giygas theme. 3rd phase: Pink mist recreates "Giygas is Wounded" and an 8-bit version of that music plays along with Saturn Go Home track 12. 4th phase: "Giygas is Wounded" and an orchestration of the Giygas theme play and pink mist recreates the "second form of Wounded Giygas" and Rarity is not ready to give up. 5th phase: "Fatally Wounded Giygas" pink mist formation and "Giygas is Fatally Wounded" and a G-Major version of the Giygas theme play simultaneously. Defeated: The whole place shakes like an earthquake then after 30 seconds there is a white flash of light. Rarity is defeated. Whoohoo. Ninten and co. win. Back home Ninten goes. "Giygas Disintegrates" plays during the "earthquake". After the white flash of light, the final boss defeated music plays and then the Eight Melodies from EarthBound Zero play. Camerman: Director: Me, SuperNesMario909 Parts for Actors Ninten: Spike: Kirby: Rarity: Meta Knight: Spines (Spike's twin brother, joins Rarity even before Ninten arrives in Ponyville): GLaDOS (No morph, I'll just take a model of GLaDOS and the actor for this part can take an invisible morph and stand in just the right area to make it look like GLaDOS is really there) : Others Script Developer: SuperNesMario909 Story Developer: SuperNesMario909 Morph Maker (if any of you have BC and a morph-making master, then I recommend this): Concept Art Drawer (doesn't require BC and I recommend this to great artists. To give me your art of this movie, PM me the link to it.): Map Builder (if you're a good builder and know Equestria all around I recommend this): Scenery Maker: commanderrocket PSI Ability Maker (creates every PSI ability used in this movie. Professional scriptor recommended for this.): Plot: The story bases around Ninten's adventure in Equestria. On his adventure, he meets Kirby, Spike, and Meta Knight. They all set out on a venture to get Ninten home. However to do this, Ninten and co. must battle four enemies, one of which (Rarity) is battled twice. Along the way, Ninten and co. meet new friends. Once they reach a high level, they can advance to the Mountain of Love which they'll face Rarity for a second time after Ninten risks his life to save Spike from the terrors of eternal love which can only be explained as "a deadly overload". But right when the battle begins, Ninten finds out Spike's twin brother, Spines, is on Rarity's side. Ninten and co., like before, defeat Rarity like the first battle with her. Rarity is then defeated and her own venture to have Spike all to herself and ruin Ninten's venture to get home had failed. When he gets back home (by flying out of the same portal he entered) he celebrates getting back home. THE END (In "MOTHER: Nightmare in Equestria - On the Big Screen!", there is a war between the forces of awesomeness and the forces of love and Ninten is convinced to join the war on the side of the forces of awesomeness. The description of it is on a seperate post.) NOTE: The events of the RPG and the movie is all from pure imagination. You can specify what role you want. I'm already director. I'm looking for a cameraman. ~PSI for each character~ ~Ninten~ PK Techno (all levels, higher level means bigger and more powerful and X, stronger than Omega and Sigma. Appearance: A green-colored beam or thunderstorm), PK LifeUp, PK Heal ~Spike~ PK Fire, PSI Shield, PK Counter (Non-PSI ability: Flaming Doom. Appearance: A really big flame. The higher the level, the bigger the flame is.) ~Kirby~ PK Flash, PK Counter ~~~Music from the public domain~~~ 1. 'Hall of the Mountain King' (Intro) ~~~Music from the EarthBound series~~~ 1. Pollyanna (EB0) 2. Inside a House (EB0) 3. Giygas theme (Porky Means Business) 4. Giygas medley 5. Weak Opponent 6. Machine Opponent 7. Dangerous Foe 8. "You Won!" (EB, SNES) 9. Battle Commence (EB0?) 10. "You Defeated the Boss!" (EB, SNES) 11. Mt. Itoi (EB0) 12. Mother Earth (EB0, used as the credits theme) ~~~Music from other games~~~ 1. Left 4 Death (from Left 4 Dead, used when someone in Ninten's party collapses in the RPG and used in the movie when Rarity is defeated after telling her story and collapses in defeat and also used when anyone in Ninten's party collapses) 2. Super Mario Bros. theme (from the original Super Mario Bros., played as part of the credits) ~~~Music I created~~~ 1. Pacman9091 Productions fanfare (Used for when the movie begins)
Sixer4134715
#73575079Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:56 AM GMT

i wanna be spike
SuperNesMario909
#73576754Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:12 AM GMT

OK.
SuperNesMario909
#73576873Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:14 AM GMT

Camerman: Director: Me, SuperNesMario909 Parts for Actors Ninten: Spike: Sixer4134715 Kirby: Rarity: Meta Knight: Spines (Spike's twin brother, joins Rarity even before Ninten arrives in Ponyville): GLaDOS (No morph, I'll just take a model of GLaDOS and the actor for this part can take an invisible morph and stand in just the right area to make it look like GLaDOS is really there) : Others Script Developer: SuperNesMario909 Story Developer: SuperNesMario909 Morph Maker (if any of you have BC and a morph-making master, then I recommend this): Concept Art Drawer (doesn't require BC and I recommend this to great artists. To give me your art of this movie, PM me the link to it.): Map Builder (if you're a good builder and know Equestria all around I recommend this): Scenery Maker: commanderrocket PSI Ability Maker (creates every PSI ability used in this movie. Professional scriptor recommended for this.): Plot: The story bases around Ninten's adventure in Equestria. On his adventure, he meets Kirby, Spike, and Meta Knight. They all set out on a venture to get Ninten home. However to do this, Ninten and co. must battle four enemies, one of which (Rarity) is battled twice. Along the way, Ninten and co. meet new friends. Once they reach a high level, they can advance to the Mountain of Love which they'll face Rarity for a second time after Ninten risks his life to save Spike from the terrors of eternal love which can only be explained as "a deadly overload". But right when the battle begins, Ninten finds out Spike's twin brother, Spines, is on Rarity's side. Ninten and co., like before, defeat Rarity like the first battle with her. Rarity is then defeated and her own venture to have Spike all to herself and ruin Ninten's venture to get home had failed. When he gets back home (by flying out of the same portal he entered) he celebrates getting back home. THE END
Sixer4134715
#73637898Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:53 PM GMT

YEAH
Sixer4134715
#73637972Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:54 PM GMT

sounds cool
CaptainVegeta123
#73642514Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:44 PM GMT

I can be ninten
SuperNesMario909
#73644029Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:59 PM GMT

OK sure.
SuperNesMario909
#73644248Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:01 PM GMT

Camerman: Director: Me, SuperNesMario909 Parts for Actors Ninten: CaptainVegeta123 Spike: Sixer4134715 Kirby: Rarity: Meta Knight: Spines (Spike's twin brother, joins Rarity even before Ninten arrives in Ponyville): GLaDOS (No morph, I'll just take a model of GLaDOS and the actor for this part can take an invisible morph and stand in just the right area to make it look like GLaDOS is really there) : Others Script Developer: SuperNesMario909 Story Developer: SuperNesMario909 Morph Maker (if any of you have BC and a morph-making master, then I recommend this): Concept Art Drawer (doesn't require BC and I recommend this to great artists. To give me your art of this movie, PM me the link to it.): Map Builder (if you're a good builder and know Equestria all around I recommend this): Scenery Maker: commanderrocket PSI Ability Maker (creates every PSI ability used in this movie. Professional scriptor recommended for this.): Plot: The story bases around Ninten's adventure in Equestria. On his adventure, he meets Kirby, Spike, and Meta Knight. They all set out on a venture to get Ninten home. However to do this, Ninten and co. must battle four enemies, one of which (Rarity) is battled twice. Along the way, Ninten and co. meet new friends. Once they reach a high level, they can advance to the Mountain of Love which they'll face Rarity for a second time after Ninten risks his life to save Spike from the terrors of eternal love which can only be explained as "a deadly overload". But right when the battle begins, Ninten finds out Spike's twin brother, Spines, is on Rarity's side. Ninten and co., like before, defeat Rarity like the first battle with her. Rarity is then defeated and her own venture to have Spike all to herself and ruin Ninten's venture to get home had failed. When he gets back home (by flying out of the same portal he entered) he celebrates getting back home. THE END
SuperNesMario909
#74044148Monday, July 30, 2012 5:57 PM GMT

OK, tell you what, 4082guy would you take the cameraman role so you can email me the recordings of each scene? And every developer role except for PSI ability maker and concept art drawer I will take because I honestly don't want to go through so much hard work.
rokemonFan0100
#74184119Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:30 AM GMT

Meta Knight Please.
SuperNesMario909
#74218271Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:23 PM GMT

OK.
SuperNesMario909
#74218303Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:23 PM GMT

Camerman: Director: Me, SuperNesMario909 Parts for Actors Ninten: CaptainVegeta123 Spike: Sixer4134715 Kirby: Rarity: Meta Knight: rokemonFan0100 Spines (Spike's twin brother, joins Rarity even before Ninten arrives in Ponyville): GLaDOS (No morph, I'll just take a model of GLaDOS and the actor for this part can take an invisible morph and stand in just the right area to make it look like GLaDOS is really there) : Others Script Developer: SuperNesMario909 Story Developer: SuperNesMario909 Morph Maker (if any of you have BC and a morph-making master, then I recommend this): Concept Art Drawer (doesn't require BC and I recommend this to great artists. To give me your art of this movie, PM me the link to it.): Map Builder (if you're a good builder and know Equestria all around I recommend this): Scenery Maker: commanderrocket PSI Ability Maker (creates every PSI ability used in this movie. Professional scriptor recommended for this.): Plot: The story bases around Ninten's adventure in Equestria. On his adventure, he meets Kirby, Spike, and Meta Knight. They all set out on a venture to get Ninten home. However to do this, Ninten and co. must battle four enemies, one of which (Rarity) is battled twice. Along the way, Ninten and co. meet new friends. Once they reach a high level, they can advance to the Mountain of Love which they'll face Rarity for a second time after Ninten risks his life to save Spike from the terrors of eternal love which can only be explained as "a deadly overload". But right when the battle begins, Ninten finds out Spike's twin brother, Spines, is on Rarity's side. Ninten and co., like before, defeat Rarity like the first battle with her. Rarity is then defeated and her own venture to have Spike all to herself and ruin Ninten's venture to get home had failed. When he gets back home (by flying out of the same portal he entered) he celebrates getting back home. THE END
SuperNesMario909
#74280590Thursday, August 02, 2012 2:22 AM GMT

Oh, you know, I need at least 3 people to play the music used in the movie. Like, use real instruments. Anyone volunteer for this role? New Role: Play the Music
coollegodude1
#74284274Thursday, August 02, 2012 3:04 AM GMT

Kirby
SuperNesMario909
#74332176Thursday, August 02, 2012 6:14 PM GMT

Camerman: Director: Me, SuperNesMario909 Parts for Actors Ninten: CaptainVegeta123 Spike: Sixer4134715 Kirby: coollegodude1 Rarity: Meta Knight: rokemonFan0100 Spines (Spike's twin brother, joins Rarity even before Ninten arrives in Ponyville): GLaDOS (No morph, I'll just take a model of GLaDOS and the actor for this part can take an invisible morph and stand in just the right area to make it look like GLaDOS is really there) : Others Script Developer: SuperNesMario909 Story Developer: SuperNesMario909 Morph Maker (if any of you have BC and a morph-making master, then I recommend this): Concept Art Drawer (doesn't require BC and I recommend this to great artists. To give me your art of this movie, PM me the link to it.): Map Builder (if you're a good builder and know Equestria all around I recommend this): Scenery Maker: commanderrocket PSI Ability Maker (creates every PSI ability used in this movie. Professional scriptor recommended for this.): Plot: The story bases around Ninten's adventure in Equestria. On his adventure, he meets Kirby, Spike, and Meta Knight. They all set out on a venture to get Ninten home. However to do this, Ninten and co. must battle four enemies, one of which (Rarity) is battled twice. Along the way, Ninten and co. meet new friends. Once they reach a high level, they can advance to the Mountain of Love which they'll face Rarity for a second time after Ninten risks his life to save Spike from the terrors of eternal love which can only be explained as "a deadly overload". But right when the battle begins, Ninten finds out Spike's twin brother, Spines, is on Rarity's side. Ninten and co., like before, defeat Rarity like the first battle with her. Rarity is then defeated and her own venture to have Spike all to herself and ruin Ninten's venture to get home had failed. When he gets back home (by flying out of the same portal he entered) he celebrates getting back home. THE END
SuperNesMario909
#75386611Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:00 PM GMT

EarthBound: The Next Generation 2 might get a movie, idk...
link200284
#76157505Monday, August 20, 2012 9:39 PM GMT

The RP was bad, and you then make a movie? Ha. You suck.
CreativeMystery
#76158022Monday, August 20, 2012 9:45 PM GMT

This is a nightmare, no a disgrace to everything you mentioned in this hunk of crap. You clearly put no effort into anything you did, now, if you don't mind, can you please go break your fingers so I don't have to see your garbage again.
link200284
#76158151Monday, August 20, 2012 9:46 PM GMT

He made a rp of it too.
SuperNesMario909
#76158817Monday, August 20, 2012 9:53 PM GMT

Ahhhhhahahahahahaaa shut up.

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right