DoctorlvoRobotnik
#86448714Monday, January 07, 2013 5:58 AM GMT

Technically, the Roblox Girl and the Test Bear Torso (If I recall correctly) was a package. Nevertheless, since im indifferent to this idea, I can't give my opinion on this suggestion just yet.
Derek15027
#86448851Monday, January 07, 2013 6:02 AM GMT

"Technically, the Roblox Girl and the Test Bear Torso (If I recall correctly) was a package." NO, they was TORSO only, understand what a PACKAGE is before posting next time, plz.
Derek15027
#86520045Tuesday, January 08, 2013 12:01 PM GMT

bump
Pengpaw4
#86521599Tuesday, January 08, 2013 1:25 PM GMT

''Roblox girl'' doesn't count considering it's a torso, and it's for girls, and not for both genders. I support. It's really unfair for NBC'ers to not be able to buy a single package.
thefastbugatti
#86527866Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:55 PM GMT

No. Packages make NBCers buy BC. More NBC packages, less BC bought.
sassle12
#86527942Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:58 PM GMT

Did you read the original post? ROBLOX PROMSISED a package for NBC.
Derek15027
#86571323Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:39 AM GMT

@thefastbugatti a noob again...READ before you post...plz
Aru550
#86571560Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:44 AM GMT

support.
Skirch
#86572961Wednesday, January 09, 2013 5:18 AM GMT

[ Content Eaten by a Nyan ]
Derek15027
#86626635Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:22 AM GMT

lol?
TheBenSquare
#86642825Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:20 PM GMT

Dang lol this thread is still alive, created in like September 2012, and still here in 2013.
EliteChaos
#86643331Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:38 PM GMT

ibot redsteel ranger undercover superhero(limited time) bear(limited time)
bassethound20
#86645305Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:43 PM GMT

I know right the only reason i got bc was for packages and to have my own group. I think roblox needs to give more pevlages to nbc players.
Derek15027
#86734947Saturday, January 12, 2013 1:25 AM GMT

I think so, at least this!
Derek15027
#86940146Monday, January 14, 2013 10:18 AM GMT

bump
Robobot11
#86942465Monday, January 14, 2013 12:56 PM GMT

Support. We are promised some of premium content, we never get it, except one limited edition torso (plus the Roblox Girl which is completely sexist IMO, we boys get only a hat!), so I say YES to NBC Packages!
Xerux
#86942677Monday, January 14, 2013 1:07 PM GMT

Enough of this. NBC is NOT getting packages right now.
TheBenSquare
#86943574Monday, January 14, 2013 1:51 PM GMT

Bump. @Briley, you have no authority to close a topic. We've been waiting over a year to get packages for NBC, and they still have not arrived. Over 60 packages have been made. Not a single one is one that any NBC could get, without needing to have an "iPad" or lots of robux (to get the Superhero package before it went BC) and to get the Bear package which was only available for like a week. V1.0 WILL BE POSTED IN MY NEXT POST.
TheBenSquare
#86943863Monday, January 14, 2013 2:09 PM GMT

Yes, this thread is themed to get NBC packages. [ This is V1.0 ] We can't be called "Greedy" NBC due to one reason. That reason is, it was promised. Now, are NBC just going to go ahead and be fine about ROBLOX lying to NBC about them getting packages? Of course not. This is where we'll get it back for NBC. It is true that this thread is against the WNTS (What not to suggest) BUT, it didn't say you couldn't break a rule IF it was a lie by ROBLOX. (Heres my loophole. :) ) So, this thread is completely protected, and hopefully Masterchiefalpha will not lock this thread, like the seperate V1.0. I had to post the V1.0 in here to prevent him from locking the new thread like he did previously. This may be found as a "petition" and due to ROBLOX HQ being located in the United States of America, where the amendments do apply, they apply to this website. The First Amendment of the Bill of Rights says: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. " Once again, ROBLOX HQ is located in California, United States of America. The constitiution and bill of rights applies to ROBLOX due to its HQ being located in the U.S. Also, ROBLOX could lose profit in a way, due to losing chances of NBC buying membership types such as BC, TBC, or even OBC. If the parents of the kids finds out a kids site's owners lie to its members, chances are, they won't buy a membership after finding out a kids site lies. Now, time for the Q & A. "You already have a package. Girl torso" Actually, no, we do not. Girl torso is NOT a package. It is a torso only, a package consists of a Right arm, Left Arm, Right Leg, Left Leg, Torso, and Head. Girl torso is JUST a torso. "Stop being impatient." We've been patient for over a year, nearly 2 years and a set still hasn't been given to NBC. It doesn't look like it'll come anytime soon. "You have the iPad Package, Bear Package (Limited time), and Superhero package (Limited time)" Bear package was limited time. Superhero package was limited time as it was made by the hackers during April fools. (The day, I'm not calling anyone a fool.) And the iPad package, only NBC using an iPad can get it, and even then, they won't be able to play much stuff with it due to requiring BC on the iPad app to play most games. "You only made this thread because you got mad when you lost BC" If that was the case, why would I still be looking at this thread and helping, even though derek is doing most? And why would I be making a V1.0? You just got owned. " Q & A:
Espithel
#86944422Monday, January 14, 2013 2:34 PM GMT

"NO, they was TORSO only, understand what a PACKAGE is before posting next time, plz." No, they were both packages. It says so on the page: "ROBLOX package" on each. So yes, they were packages. So yes, he had a valid point. So yes, you need to learn what a package is aswell before posting next time, please. Moving on to the OP: PACKAGES CAME OUT TWO YEARS AGO! HOW DO YOU REMEMBER THAT THEY SAID THAT IT MIGHT BE NBC INCLUDED!? WHAT!? ... Sounds like you're either being very pedantic or using the theoretical past to attack the reality's present, neither of which are a good idea. There are four reasons to answer why something is BC only. If... It is difficult to program/make (Bodies were.) It is expansive (Mega places, arguably bodies.) It is a new feature that doesn't involve (Bodies *were.*) It is a good selling point for BC (Bodies were.) ...It will be BC only. Bodies fit into 3 or even all four of those catagories. So duh. Of course it's going to be BC only. And then there's epiphanies. Bodies were new when they promised. Brand new. What if they attributed thier diffiuclty to it being new, not it being outright diffiuclt to make? Maybe they realized it's diffiuclt to make bodies, after the "promise" (That I personally don't think they made. I think it's an overreaction that's become a permanant embellishment.) and thus, they retracted it. Which is fine. It's fine to realize something and retract a promise you made through ignorance. Also, 3.0 bodies. You can't forget them. Maybe they'll make the 3.0 bodies free for everyone? You don't know yet. Maybe that's the finished product of the BC beta. Maybe 2.0 was just a few hundred tests.
MangitungLeader
#86967562Monday, January 14, 2013 11:27 PM GMT

So ROBLOX wants NBC boys to look like blocks while the NBC girls get a torso and Roblox is worldwide even in some poor countries so don't expect all of us to buy BC
Derek15027
#87000612Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:00 AM GMT

@frozengaia I reviewed your points, so here is my response: "they were both packages. It says so on the page: "ROBLOX package" on each." So yes, they were packages. So yes, he had a valid point. So yes, you need to learn what a package is as well before posting next time, please. It is not a PACKAGE, still, you have to understand what is a PACKAGE first. It IS a typical ROBLOX lie to NBCers(yep, ROBLOX Girl is a package as it is included in a section of packages in the catalog! Oh really? It is really a package?) Defition of package is a set of items includes the customization of torso, both arms and legs, so ROBLOX Girl falls out of Package. Just like why Pluto isn't a planet now, since it doesn't fulfill the defition of planets. ROBLOX Girl is this case. Moving on to the OP: "... Sounds like you're either being very pedantic or using the theoretical past to attack the reality's present, neither of which are a good idea." NO, we aren't pedantic. Also, it isn't MIGHT, it is GURANTEED. And now, what comes out? A 'package' doesn't fulfill the defition of packages!!(ROBLOX Girl) Also, BOTH of that 'past' and 'present' is reality, what was happened is really happened, ROBLOX promised is really promised, you can't deny it. "There are four reasons to answer why something is BC only. If... It is difficult to program/make (Bodies *were*) It is expansive (Mega places, arguably bodies.) It is a new feature that doesn't involve (Bodies *were*) It is a good selling point for BC (Bodies *were*) ...It will be BC only. Bodies fit into 3 or even all four of those catagories. So duh. Of course it's going to be BC only." Owait, BC only...I see your point there. But don't you notice there are some cheap bodies? Like...Robloxian 2.0, very cheap, 15 robux only(And you said 3 of the points ARE the past, stated *were*, so sorry, robloxian 2.0 package doesn't fit into ANY of the case now. Therefore it should be available to NBC. Remember, only this and other cheap packages available to NBC IS OK.) "And then there's epiphanies. Bodies were new when they promised. Brand new. What if they attributed thier diffiuclty to it being new, not it being outright diffiuclt to make? Maybe they realized it's diffiuclt to make bodies, after the "promise" (That I personally don't think they made. I think it's an overreaction that's become a permanant embellishment.) and thus, they retracted it. Which is fine. It's fine to realize something and retract a promise you made through ignorance." Same, what ROBLOX promised is REALLY promised, you CANNOT deny it. It is NOT OK to retract a promise. If they had realised that, making packages IS a tough job, they wouldn't have made that promise. Promises ARE lie if it won't come real, at that point it is NOT OK. How about if a president say to his citizens NEVER INCREASE TAX RATE during his term of office and then he increase the tax rate on the next day? Riots occurs everywhere in his country! This is the situation(it is exggerated, but lying to players is the ending like this, still, lying isn't OK AT ALL) Also, 3.0 bodies. You can't forget them. Maybe they'll make the 3.0 bodies free for everyone? You don't know yet. Maybe that's the finished product of the BC beta. Maybe 2.0 was just a few hundred tests. I see your point there. We are looking forward on that.
Derek15027
#87004821Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:27 PM GMT

bump
Derek15027
#87043370Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:39 AM GMT

Bump
Derek15027
#87060494Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:13 AM GMT

continued...