of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

FreeMan9119
#79268977Tuesday, October 02, 2012 12:20 AM GMT

This is for beginners. I expect most of you to know this anyways. Well, anyways, let's start! Main Idea: You need twenty tickets to get two robux. Two Robux isn't that much, and on ROBLOX, it's the money that you use to buy hats. Robux are (dollars) and Tickets are like (Cents). You use these to buy, mostly hats, but there probably are some clothing items that you want to buy, however I'd recommend buying cheap clothes unless you want it to match the hat. Clothes don't really matter. Anyways, remember who you're paying. They, overall, get the money you spend on their shirt. These are two methods, and how to do them, of getting Robux with NBC. I know, I'm OBC, but when my OBC expires, I will need to make Robux. Method 1: When you login, you get fifteen Tickets. With those tickets, you can make your own Robux. It is a slow and painful process, but people, over long periods of time, have been known to become rich by just using that method. Only the older players (06-Present) have been able to achieve such goals, and that's why I tell you, login every day. If your parents restrict your video game time, tell them, "I want to login to collect my dailey Robux," and if they still say no, then tell them to watch you do it so you don't sneak off playing. Here's how to do it! Go to Home, Money, Trade Currency, and once you have atleast twenty tickets, you can trade them in for Robux. These Robux, as you know, can be used to buy hats. Every 24 hours, you get another 15. About two days later, you can have enough for Two Robux. Two Robux is a lot for an NBC, just letting you know. Method 2: This is probably my method. Login until you have one-hundred tickets. Trade currency with those, and get a free 100 Robux! This is what I used before I got BC. Other than that, that's all I have to offer you. Remember, it may seem stupid, but please no mean comments. This is for absolute beginners to ROBLOX, so if you're new, you don't need to read this and please, I know you may not be able to control it, but refrain from the comments. (Don't go and kick the infant because he likes watching baby einstine)
Interminable
#79272779Tuesday, October 02, 2012 1:03 AM GMT

No offence, I just have a suggestion. Why don't you make the tutorial go in parts? So it looks more easier to read.. ._.
dannyz24
#79273352Tuesday, October 02, 2012 1:10 AM GMT

This is so inaccurate/false...and dumb...login until you get 100 tickets than trade it in for 100 Robux?...
MindyMallyTTC
#79283111Tuesday, October 02, 2012 3:37 AM GMT

@above: Be nice next time. He might have made a mistake or two,but that's just not smart. Be nice especially. Don't start it. I think he meant after you have logged in many times and have 100 tix or more, turn it into the number of robux you want/can get from 100 tix or more. Next time,try to check to see if it is right. Off message: Wait…was this made today? Nevermind
FreeMan9119
#79533554Saturday, October 06, 2012 5:54 AM GMT

Thank you mindy, and danny you're an idiot. It's called trading currency. Now I'm aware, someone who is not as bright, like you, may not understand that and go and critisize someone else who does know it. Go to money, and trade currency. Now I save 100 tickets so I get 10 Robux if I'm NBC. Since I'm BC, I think I don't have to worry about it until it expires.
TropicalDomino
#79618098Sunday, October 07, 2012 7:15 AM GMT

Nice guide, I read it all.
killerspetsnaz13
#79618438Sunday, October 07, 2012 7:35 AM GMT

Your guide has many flaws,don't lead a new guy in the wrong direction,I suggest you new guys do not listen to most of this guide.
FreeMan9119
#79618514Sunday, October 07, 2012 7:41 AM GMT

killers, most of the flaws are spelling mistakes. I am a bad speller, and don't have spell check anymore. (Using internet explorer). YOu just don't know how to trade currency. Ok, I've had to type this 3 times now. My new "horrible" laptop is making my post delete randomly. IT highlights the whole thing and deletes, so: -Go to HOME -Money -Trade Currency -Input your money ammount (I usually wait till I have 100 tickets) If you're NBC, then you can get Robux by doing that. Every time you login you get 15, or so, and you can wait till that's around 100 then spend it so you can get 10 Robux. Simple. Now if you still don't get it, watch a youtube video. I really don't know how to explain this more clear. :/
FreeMan9119
#79618542Sunday, October 07, 2012 7:42 AM GMT

I understand what you are talking aout now. It was really that hard for you to tell me I accidently said 100 Robux instead of 10? Was it just really that hard?
killerspetsnaz13
#79618656Sunday, October 07, 2012 7:49 AM GMT

First of,you make 10 tix a day,then ik how to tc,and 100 tix doesent necessarily = 10 bucks,maybe 8.yiuvdont get t for free idiot,you work for it.also buying hats is worthless unless you have bc.so obviously you don't know about money.
TropicalDomino
#79619142Sunday, October 07, 2012 8:16 AM GMT

Yes... It's 10 tickets a day.
FreeMan9119
#79633350Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:28 PM GMT

You get 15 tickets a day, or did they update that? I remember it being 15 tickets. This is one thing I'm going to argue against.
killerspetsnaz13
#79638114Sunday, October 07, 2012 4:32 PM GMT

dont be stupid...
YipDip
#79639871Sunday, October 07, 2012 4:55 PM GMT

THESE ARE LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YumERAGON
#79640487Sunday, October 07, 2012 5:03 PM GMT

Its 10 tix
Iceydude168
#79675687Monday, October 08, 2012 12:08 AM GMT

10 tix per day, not 15 tix. Also, Trading Currency is not "100 tix to 100 Robux instantly", it takes a lot of time and patience. Currently I'm waiting for the Tix:Bux value to jump past 13 so I can collect the "profit" that I may have made. I will be waiting a long time.
nolanbeast2256
#79723992Monday, October 08, 2012 7:49 PM GMT

Yea you look like you have alot of robux. But I have more :3 d-Nolan-b
FreeMan9119
#79740226Monday, October 08, 2012 11:20 PM GMT

I mostly use trade currency to get my Robux, because before I got my BC that's all I had. Anyways, what are all you guys doing here? This is for beginners. Sure, maby one of you should've corrected my mistakes (2), but other than that, you guys seem to know a lot about ROBLOX so what are you doing here?
TCtaco
#79741538Monday, October 08, 2012 11:36 PM GMT

i lol'd at "thank you milly, danny, your an idiot"
supersalman2
#79748379Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:46 AM GMT

k.
dannyz24
#79802817Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:20 AM GMT

.-.
FreeMan9119
#79932009Friday, October 12, 2012 4:38 AM GMT

Sorry to be so rude, danny. Anyways, guys I'm sorry I had a few mistakes. Does anyone mind re-doing my tutorial on another forum post, correctly because I probably will foul up again XD
bloxyman212
#80130375Monday, October 15, 2012 12:09 AM GMT

But isn't there the "Add gear to game" system? But I bet you didn't know about it. Its ok.
dannyz24
#80424320Saturday, October 20, 2012 12:43 AM GMT

This is for beginners. I expect most of you to know this anyways. Well, anyways, let's start! Main Idea: You need twenty tickets to get two robux. Two Robux isn't that much, and on ROBLOX, it's the money that you use to buy hats. Robux are (dollars) and Tickets are like (Cents). You use these to buy, mostly hats, but there probably are some clothing items that you want to buy, however I'd recommend buying cheap clothes unless you want it to match the hat. Clothes don't really matter. Anyways, remember who you're paying. They, overall, get the money you spend on their shirt. These are two methods, and how to do them, of getting Robux with NBC. I know, I'm OBC, but when my OBC expires, I will need to make Robux. Method 1: When you login, you get ten Tickets. With those tickets, you can make your own Robux. It is a slow and painful process, but people, over long periods of time, have been known to become rich by just using that method. Only the older players (06-Present) have been able to achieve such goals, and that's why I tell you, login every day. If your parents restrict your video game time, tell them, "I want to login to collect my daily Robux/Tickets" and if they still say no, then tell them to watch you do it so you don't sneak off playing. Here's how to do it! Go to Home, Money, Trade Currency, and once you have atleast twenty tickets, you can trade them in for Robux. These Robux, as you know, can be used to buy hats. Every 24 hours, you get another 10. About two days later, you can have enough for Two Robux. Two Robux is a lot for an NBC, just letting you know. Method 2: This is probably my method. Login until you have one-hundred tickets. Trade currency with those, and get a free 10 Robux! This is what I used before I got BC. Other than that, that's all I have to offer you. Remember, it may seem stupid, but please no mean comments. This is for absolute beginners to ROBLOX, so if you're new, you don't need to read this and please, I know you may not be able to control it, but refrain from the comments. (Don't go and kick the infant because he likes watching baby einstine)
dannyz24
#80424399Saturday, October 20, 2012 12:44 AM GMT

It's okay and I fixed it for you,by the way,when you say "But I want to log in for my daily Tickets/Robuxs" Isn't that weird to want to log in for virtue money? ~Without light,there is only darkness~

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right