of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

stealthyspetguest
#79907536Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:06 PM GMT

Shedletsky, previously known as 'Telamon', is the Creative Director at ROBLOX. He works alongside other ROBLOX admins, such as david.baszucki. Shedletsky's main account was formerly "Telamon", for more info click here. He joined the ROBLOX Team in 2006 and has been working for ROBLOX ever since then. Shedletsky has created many popular places such as Nuke the Whales, and Sword Fights on the Heights. His full real name is John Shedletsky. He has a YouTube channel and uses Twitter. He does not answer PM's on ROBLOX because of the massive amounts he receives. If you want to get in touch with him, you can find him on Twitter In April Fools 2007, an April Fools joke was performed. Although the article is rather foggy, it seems to point towards Shedletsky purchasing a domain called "Gooblox". It's actually related to the prank where Shedletsky stated that ROBLOX was bought by Google and that it was going to be renamed to Gooblox. Three years later, another April Fool's joke was performed by Shedletsky, in the form of his Administrator Badge being removed or not showing up on his "Character's page." This did not remove his status on the ROBLOX website, however. Physics Ever since February of 2007, Shedletsky has been considering using custom collisions on meshes. (The idea was submitted by The super moderator, MrDoomBringer, supposedly before he was a moderator.) According to Shedletsky, it is simply inefficient to try and process collisions between multiple-ploy-ed objects. This, and even trying to create the meshes in game, has since put the idea at the bottom of the to-be-implemented list. However, at the end of his news post, Shedletsky implies that the idea appears to still be possible. It may take more developers to implement it, however. Places Sword Fights on the Heights IV Nuke the Whales! (INSANITY TURBO MODE!) Telamon's Big World Truss and Slate and Badges Demo Roblox World Headquarters Home of the Toastmaster 3000 Mission to the Moon Timmy and the Killbots Domino Rally Haunted Mansion Pinball Wizards! Nevermoor`s Blight Sword Fight on the Heights Original Rocket fight advanced. My first ROBLOX level. The Vanishing Point Fun with Mjolnr. Bombaroomagoo Variable Load Physics Benchmark Liminal Message NPC Dialog Demo Sword Training Bug: Fly bug TWISTER: Variable Loas Physic Demo See Desc. New Server Physics Benchmark Filming Telamon's Mad House A Bridge Too Far Icy Luge Deathbox Telamon`s Deathlaser Skate Park Crazy Car Wars Trampoline Sword Fight Crossroads 1024 - WIP Bot Wars Ye Olde Sword Shoppe Cow Clicker! DATA PERSISTENCE DEMO Fire Stress Test Explosions Every 30 Seconds Or Get Your Money Back If the Teleport fails, you die! Magneta Deathbox Shedletsky swapped his name from Telamon to Shedletsky in March 2012. With this, he transferred all of his assets (places, hats, etc.) to Shedletsky. It is currently unknown as to why he changed accounts. Former Appearances Shedletsky (on his Telamon account) was known for his shirt saying "I ♥ fried chicken". The gear he was holding was a turkey leg (which looked similar to a chicken leg) to go with his shirt Controversy One of Shedletsky's places called "Explosions Every 30 Seconds Or Your Money Back" has a TNT Block from Minecraft, a popular PC game created by Markus Persson. Players are complaining that they will get banned for saying Minecraft and making the Models, while Administrators can add the Minecraft blocks to their game. For a period of time, the very popular place, "Sword Fight on the Heights IV" had been converted into a Builder's Club Only place. Players complained about the change as Shedletsky had responded with a post: I can ban Exploiters and get their main account. I was curious how many tickets it would make (answer: a ton) I was interested in whether there would be fewer noobs in-game (maybe) It's my game and I'll do what I want. Trololollollll After that post, XiaoXiaoMan, A highly respected ROBLOXian for Roblox filmmaking and ranting, Stumbled upon this change and made two videos on YouTube about it. The first one, The change, And the follow-up as second. He ranted how Roblox tried to find every single way to "suck our wallets dry" or "fill their already overloaded and overstuffed wallets".
stealthyspetguest
#79907658Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:08 PM GMT

He also ranted how immature the forum post made him look. The thread was deleted, But Xiao still obtained a copy of the Post's Picture. Some users say that Shedletsky is "1x1x1x1", the very famous hacker, since Shedletsky said that once on the forums. Many users believe this is a cover-up. Shedletsky says "noob" all the time. It is unknown if he liked the phrase "noob" or not. A well-known Roblox phrase derived from Shedletsky's goofs; "Blame John". This phrase occurred during the 2010 Egg Hunt when the first egg drop was not efficient. Since then, the phrase has been used in various gears such as the Magic 8-Ball and the Blame John protest sign. One of Shedletsky's most popular looks was when he wore a "I ♥ Fried Chicken" shirt. Since then, it was been a joke to accommodate Shedletsky with fried chicken. It may also have been the inspiration for the Telamon's Chicken Suit from Telamon's Mystery Box. Shedletsky's Mystery Box was once free to take. It is now off-sale and gives out free hats to users who still have it. It is also the first place prize for new video contests. Shedletsky helped design a game in 2006 called Euclidean Crisis. Shedletsky was interviewed on the Roblox news blog. Shedletsky is in a Team Fortress 2 fan club, and once was in a My Little Pony fan group. He currently has left the group. For quite some time, his primary group was "LOL" but now is "Uber Builders Club" He does not like Jaredvaldez4, which he has shown in several forum posts. BCGames, a ROBLOXian well known for his Builder's Club Tycoon, commonly uses advertisements saying "But BCGames is still richer than Telamon."
markothunder
#92663412Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:49 AM GMT

shedletsky is known as telamon his a admin a member of the team roblox his cool his a very good builder he is epic if you see him next to his name theres epic face it means admin
markothunder
#92663430Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:50 AM GMT

shedletsky is known as telamon his a admin a member of the team roblox his cool his a very good builder he is epic if you see him next to his name theres epic face it means admin in games only
markothunder
#92663436Sunday, March 24, 2013 10:50 AM GMT

shedletsky is known as telamon his a admin a member of the team roblox his cool his a very good builder he is epic if you see him next to his name theres epic face it means admin in games only.
markothunder
#92715604Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:11 PM GMT

sorry for writing it 3 times I wanted to correct it am sorry
markothunder
#92716039Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:14 PM GMT

And I forgot the full stop in the third one sorry robloxians
markothunder
#92716612Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:19 PM GMT

Cus I was late for the paintball party in the central park sorry i was in a rush sorry robloxians
markothunder
#92716734Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:20 PM GMT

and people am very sorry
markothunder
#92766079Monday, March 25, 2013 8:46 AM GMT

Oh sorry i wrote with out full stop sorry yesterday i was in a very big rush that i thought i wrote it but i didnt sorry robloxians and people and have a very good day
markothunder
#92784386Monday, March 25, 2013 4:32 PM GMT

PLEASE READ THIS GUYS AND GIRLS today in the park close to my house theres a battle yesterday was the party the parks name is not central park because the park is close i call it central park its called paintball park. And the paintball battle is everyday and the team wins they have a party.Yesterday my teams colours is blue, yellow, orange, black, red, white, gold, silver the short way is b.y.r we chose are favourite colours and am in a rush as a said , yesterday i woked up on 5 O`clock night yesterday the paintball party is on 10 O`clock morning. I cooked some eggs for breakfast. And i ate some cornflakes then my friend from a place far away from my place his name is Luke he didnt knowed about the paintball battle so i tolled him.He was exited about the battle then we went on roblox then his dog got bored so we taked the dog for a walk the dog rescuers were there cus the dog gets angry and bites people. The Dog rescuers followed as back home .we came back we watched tv we put the dog to his cage hardly my favourite show started so i watched it it been half an hour we watched a movie called back to the future it was epic then the movie was neally gonna finish i quickley went on roblox i didnt wanted to miss the movie and write the forums before this the the movie finished my friend Luke looked at the time we was late so i quickley wrote the forum and i forgot the full stop we ran to the park the doors were closeing we said stop to the gate opener he opened it we hadt to put Luke to a group my group was full so he went with the others we did the paintball battle me and my team won but i did the most knockouts after we went shopping with the others to make a party because we won it finished at 8 00 night to in uk time clock night we came back it was cool i went on roblox i was sleepy cus i did lots of dancing i was so tied but i still went on roblox i wrote thr forum and i went to bed and i couldnt sleep in thew morning of today i waked up and i wrote a forum i was still tied there is today but i couldnt go am so sorry for writing it wrong but i was tied am sorry am very sorry.
markothunder
#92784527Monday, March 25, 2013 4:34 PM GMT

I with write a better shedletsky forum
markothunder
#92784697Monday, March 25, 2013 4:36 PM GMT

Shedletsky, previously known as 'Telamon,' is the Creative Director at ROBLOX. He works alongside other ROBLOX admins, such as David Baszucki. Shedletsky's main account was formerly "Telamon", for more info click here. He joined the ROBLOX Team in 2006 and has been working for ROBLOX ever since then. Shedletsky has created many popular places such as Nuke the Whales, and Sword Fights on the Heights. His full real name is John Shedletsky. He has a YouTube channel and uses Twitter. He does not answer PM's on ROBLOX because of the massive amounts he receives. If you want to get in touch with him, you can find him on Twitter!
markothunder
#92785495Monday, March 25, 2013 4:46 PM GMT

HERES A PERFECT FORUMshedletsky in games has a epic face it means admin his you can follow him on twitter his full name is john shedletsky his in the roblox team a member of the team he made lots of games like sword fights in the heights V1
markothunder
#92785636Monday, March 25, 2013 4:48 PM GMT

HERES A PERFECT FORUMshedletsky in games has a epic face it means admin his you can follow him on twitter his full name is john shedletsky his in the roblox team a member of the team he made lots of games like sword fights in the heights V1.
markothunder
#92785855Monday, March 25, 2013 4:51 PM GMT

i forgot the full stop again am very sorry am so sorry and i write fast on the heres a perfect forum i forgot it and wrote it corret again am so sorry i write so fast that i do spelling mistakes am soooooo sorry guys and girls
markothunder
#92785996Monday, March 25, 2013 4:53 PM GMT

i did it wrong again am soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i write so fast that i do wrong spelling i should stop writing fast am so sorry guys and girls i swear i write fast but am going to stop it am so sorry next time i wont forget it am so sorry
markothunder
#92786058Monday, March 25, 2013 4:54 PM GMT

and click here dosent work .
markothunder
#92786232Monday, March 25, 2013 4:56 PM GMT

and click here dosent work.
markothunder
#92789896Monday, March 25, 2013 5:46 PM GMT

Am so sorry i write it wrong cus i write it fast i swear i write fasy but i with stop writing fast cus i do my spellings wrong and when i finish my forum i quickly press on post am so sorry am super duper sorry dudes guys girls people robloxians next time i wont forgot trust me.
markothunder
#92790047Monday, March 25, 2013 5:48 PM GMT

am sorry it wasnt fasy it was fast am so sorry i swear i write fast am so sorry am very sorry next time i wont write fast ok am sorry.
markothunder
#92793121Monday, March 25, 2013 6:32 PM GMT

PLEASE READ THIS GUYS am sorry guys and robloxians my cousin went on my account i teach him a lesson to not go on peoples accounts cus my friend knocked the door so i went and i was talking to him.my brother went on my account am so sorry guys girls robloxians i made tea to my friend i gave him food we watched tv all that time my cousin wrote the forum and copyed it from the wiki am so sorry. and i forgot about to log off my roblox account because my friend i very kind and the bit my cusin wrote i write fast was write.I do write very fast and his good at being me.and the bit he maid up i tolled him whos shedletsky i said his a kind man, you can follow him on twitter i told him that things and he remebered what i told him put i didnt say about not going on peoples account. And he went on it for 2 days he ran away when i came to the room it was weird but there was nothing on the internet no roblox page opened.The second day he waked up early i went on my account cus if you press roblox my account automatically comes up and me and my friend caught him on my account so i said what happend i tolled me ansd he said am sorry i just wanted to have a roblox account i said ok so we maid him one and i tolled him to not go on peoples account.Am so sorry guys girls robloxians.i make a better sedletsky forum.
markothunder
#92802274Monday, March 25, 2013 8:08 PM GMT

Shedletsky is an admin of Roblox he works at the roblox hq.You can also follow him on twitter .His real name is john shedletsky (blame john)he wears classes he has brown hair he has a smile that makes people happy he has so good games such as sword fights in the heights VI he has 3 accounts that are famous 1 telamon 2 telcamon 3 shedletsky his membership type is Outrageous Builders Club.
markothunder
#92805135Monday, March 25, 2013 8:32 PM GMT

PLEASE READ THIS THE OTHER ONE I WROTE IT FAST NO ONE GOT IT.BUT THIS ONE IS THE WRITE LETTER ONE.am sorry my cousin went on my account he messed up it abit am sorry but the forum but i made it better i wrote about shedletsky was me i wrote that my, cousin wrote i write fast and i do write fast.and he didnt put the full stop he was trying to make me like a person like a fool and he could be me cus i forgot log off cus my kind friend came i made him tea and luanch and we watched tv while that my cousin was writing forums.i wrote abit of it and i did go paintball but not every week once a week me and my friend caught him this morning am so sorry dudes guys girl people robloxians am so sorry.
markothunder
#92805421Monday, March 25, 2013 8:35 PM GMT

write it better then the last on i and i maid it its write letter i maid it up lol.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right