of     1   

TheDude369
#84330283Friday, December 14, 2012 6:53 PM GMT

No, 2012 isn't the end of the world. It's all incorrect and false information, even if the History Channel tells you that 2012 is the end. Why? Nothing is going to happen December 21, 2012. I was curious about it too before I did my research and I don't at all fear it. Also, just in case you have a tiny bit of fear or anxiousness here is why the world won't end and why December 21, 2012 will be just a regular day. The theory of the world ending in 2012 isn't true, it's just a silly hoax. The world isn't going to end on December 21, 2012, just the Mayan Calendar ends. One of several Mayan calendars is the Long Count calendar, which is reset to day 0 every 1,872,000 days or 7057.5 years. The next reset date, by some calculations, is December 21, 2012. This is not a prediction of the end of the world. The Mayan Calendar has to end sometime. Besides, nobody can't predict when the end of the world is. You shouldn't always believe what you hear from other people. The scientific evidence about 2012 doesn't go together. Those who spread rumors about 2012 should be punished. You know what is sad, people may commit suicide over this thinking its the end of the world. Or maybe some people would get unwise with their money and spend it all like crazy and be in thousands of dollars in debt, just because they thought the world would end. Then they have to pay it off later and deal with the stress of those bills. That's why those who spread rumors about 2012 should be punished. You know what else is false about this 2012 garbage? • Planet X (Nibiru) isn't going to hit the Earth it doesn't exist. • Poles are switching everyday, this isn't going to happen all in just 1 day. This process takes thousands of years. Throughout geological history there has been may pole switches and life has still survived. • Also people are saying these poles will switch in one day due to a black hole. That's NOT true. The nearest black hole to our galaxy is 1600 light years away. • Sun will be lined up with a sunspot, but it doesn't mean it will wipe out all life on Earth. One time ago, Earth was lined up with a sunspot and people were on it and everybody didn't just die. • There is not going to be catasphoic earthquakes. • In the Bible there is nothing that says the world will end in 2012. They say they got their proof from Revelation 13 and you see the number 666 and that number is just a number in God's book that represents human imperfection. So, 3 of those 6's mean humans are extremely imperfect. • Just because certain cultures predict it like the Chinese, Japanese and all of them doesn't mean their predictions are correct. As I said, nobody can predict such a thing. • No comment will hit Earth. • We are going to have a rare night sky, nothing more. No asteriods, no comments, etc. Each time the end the world is predicted. They are always wrong. Here are all the predictions of when the world would end and each time they where wrong. Every year there is a prediction like this. I'm sure that if 2012 doesn't happen, they will think of something else.
SummerParadise1234
#84333655Friday, December 14, 2012 8:21 PM GMT

ikr, it all started with tha mayans: these are reasons why its not gonna happen - 1 - if Planet X WAS real, we could see it right now 2 - No threat yet and the final reason - 3 - NASA is keen that the world is not gonna end, this year is like every other year. Have fun"!
TheDude369
#84398492Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:46 PM GMT

Agreed :P
mryoshi12
#84686520Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:59 AM GMT

Some one belives me, all of this is nonsense.... When the 21 first comes and NOTHING happens ill be there to say "I told you so! It didnt happened you dumb belivers!" and ill do a happy dance to know im right! :D (NO END OF THE WORLD ON 21!)
ScaryZombie
#84713650Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:35 AM GMT

Another thing you should've said: The Mayan calendars didn't have leap years, so that means if they did, the world should've ended several years ago, instead of on December 21st.
ScaryZombie
#84713713Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:39 AM GMT

BTW, did you mean "comet" instead of "comment"?
CommanderRoblock
#84714954Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:17 AM GMT

The Mayan religion focused around infinite. 2012 is when the Calender starts again from 0. Nothing's gonna happen. ~Falafel Monster of Ajman the creature that tormented the dreams of every Arab child growing up in the 90's.~
TheDude369
#87833796Saturday, January 26, 2013 5:29 PM GMT

And nothing has happened.
TheDude369
#126550505Sunday, February 23, 2014 2:18 PM GMT

Yes Scaryzombie I meant that.

of     1