of     1   

TheBasiliskHunter
#95559381Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:43 PM GMT

9 million years ago, Cybertron. Orion Pax stood over the body of Sentinel Prime in the council chamber. The Autobot Elders had summoned him after the rescue mission, but for what purpose? The ancient Archivist, Alpha Trion, stepped into the room. "I have returned with a fallen hero," he said, rising to his feet. Trion said, "The Council lives only to choose the next Prime. It is the Prime's directive to lead and protect." "But... There are no Primes," Orion protested. "Even now, you still reject your calling, your destiny. You are Optimus Prime. You are the last of the Primes," Alpha Trion told him. "The Matrix of Leadership is yours to behold." After Optimus Prime took command, the war became a stalemate. The homeworld of the Transformers was dying. Battles between the Autobots and Decepticons raged as the planet was rocked by quakes and violent electrical storms. The sacred lifeblood of the Transformers, Energon, is in scarce supply, sparking violent battles over precious wells. With no choice, Optimus Prime leads his Autobots in an attempt to man the last transport off their dying homeworld, the Ark. But the Decepticons are desperate to prevent the Autobot escape, pushing a violent conflict straight into the Autobots' home city in a final attempt to crush them once and for all. This is Transformers: Warfare. RULES: The following characters need my permission to roleplay as: -Megatron -Shockwave -Metroplex -Bruticus No breaking any of the forum rules. No making yourself idiotically powerful (No Unicron or Primus or whatever, you know.) Look on tfwiki.net for character suggestions. PLAY AS TRANSFORMERS ONLY. CHARACTER DESC: Name: Side: Vehicle Mode (Cybertron): Weapons: Bio: MY CHARACTER: Name: Optimus Prime Side: Autobot Vehicle Mode: Cybertronian Truck Weapons: Photon Rifle, Energon Axe Bio: Once known as Orion Pax. Orion was a good data clerk who played by the rules. But when the rules started a war he never wanted any part of, he became Optimus Prime, the last of the Primes. OPENING SCENE: Six Earth Days before Launch Jazz: Optimus, the last of the Energon supplies have been loaded aboard the Ark. All systems are a go.
TheBasiliskHunter
#95559495Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:44 PM GMT

Optimus Prime: -Approaches Jetfire at the controls- Good work, Jazz. -Comm- Perceptor, how goes the city shutdown precedure?
DarthPladious222
#95559765Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:46 PM GMT

Name: Perceptor Side: Autobot Vehicle Mode: Telescope Weapons: Shoulder Cannon Bio: Perceptor is an Autobot scientist in charge of scientific activities and assigned to oversee the city shutdown precedures. Perceptor: My team will have all systems offline and archieved by the time we launch, Optimus. So... Everything is going according to schedule.
VadersApprentice22
#95560012Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:48 PM GMT

Name: Warpath Side: Autobot Vehicle Mode: Tank Weapons: Thermo Rocket Cannon Bio: Warpath may be a bit overconfident, but he is one Autobot that can really put a dent in the Decepticon forces.
ObiWan6251sALT
#95560095Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:48 PM GMT

(Can I be Megatron, Basilisk?)
TheBasiliskHunter
#95560159Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:49 PM GMT

(Sure. Go ahead.)
snakehunt
#95560250Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:50 PM GMT

(Shockwave...)
VadersApprentice22
#95560322Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:50 PM GMT

(YES!) Name: Megatron Side: Decepticon Vehicle Mode: Tank Weapons: Fusion Cannon, Energon Axe Bio: Megatron is the ruthless leader of the Decepticons. After Orion Pax's "betrayal", Megatron swore revenge on his old friend and vowed to destroy all who followed him.
ObiWan6251sALT
#95560392Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:51 PM GMT

(HEY!)
VadersApprentice22
#95560449Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:51 PM GMT

(Can't I give you a hand?)
TheBasiliskHunter
#95560547Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:52 PM GMT

(You want to be Shockwave, snakehunt? Sure. And Vader, try not to post what someone else was going to post.)
VadersApprentice22
#95560579Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:52 PM GMT

(Ok)
ObiWan6251sALT
#95560726Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:53 PM GMT

-Megatron stands in their base of operations- Megatron: Launch the Warp Cannons... and lock them onto the Ark. Blow their pathetic ship off the face of Cybertron.
DecepticonSpark
#95561058Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:56 PM GMT

Name: Starscream Side: Decepticon Vehicle Mode: Jet Fighter Weapons: Scatter Blaster, Nucleon Charge Rifle, Energon Sword Bio: Starscream acts loyal to Megatron, but he is actually waiting for the moment when he can usurp Megatron and name himself the leader of the Decepticons. Despite his faults, he believes it is his destiny to lead the Decepticon cause.
DecepticonTox
#95561301Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:58 PM GMT

(Despite my username being Decepticon, I'm going to be an Autobot :P) Name: Bumblebee Side: Autobot Vehicle Mode: Car Weapons: Neutron Assault Rifle, Energon Sword Bio: Bumblebee is the Autobots' top scout and one of Optimus Prime's most trusted soldiers.
DominoParadox
#226485903Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:18 AM GMT

ew "Without sacrifice, there can be no victory" "It's not badminton, it's goodminton! Heck, it's greatminton! "

of     1