of     1   

xhowtohackrobuxx
#100469263Saturday, June 08, 2013 7:01 AM GMT

Hello Guys. I'm Thinking about this if.... They put a 3D preview like if you press right clicked it will rotate your character, It would be preview the attack it will have the button if you click the skill or attack of the gear it will showing they're slashing or doing any effect. And they must have this.. Damage of tool on right top(You can change it) Keys on right top(You can change it) Speed of the gears on left bottom(You can change it) And they should add the Icon that was dynamic lighting. So you can know it what is it. Freedom preview- You can search any hats shirts gear etc... on website and wear it :D It would be awesome because you can play with you character and new stuff. You can do if you want to try that new items and etc.. :D Q:How can I Do it for mobile? A:I guess they have to create Application on Androids, IOS, Windows and etc. It would become popular. Q:How do you do if you make you freedom preview error or I want to clean up my character? A:Just pressing refresh button. Q:How does if the tools not working? A:Try to Refresh page if it not worked try to look at comment, So you can know this gear are error so you can come back later and watch the preview agin. Q:How if I want to bought a Limited item and i was very Hurry and want it very much? A:Just read the description before bought it. Q:I gonna shared this :P A:Sure don't forgot to give me a credit. What do you think abiut this? Thank you for reading. -xhowtohackrobuxx-
xhowtohackrobuxx
#100485484Saturday, June 08, 2013 1:00 PM GMT

Bump...
sassle12
#100485862Saturday, June 08, 2013 1:06 PM GMT

Doesn't make sense. Attack speed, attack damage? That's not even a preview. The ways this is lain out is really annoying and hard to understand.
xhowtohackrobuxx
#100486261Saturday, June 08, 2013 1:13 PM GMT

Explaining, The gear will show the speed when you equied it it will show how fast you're moving not attack an attack speed. Attack damage will be showing on the top corner same like a desc on item.
xhowtohackrobuxx
#100486402Saturday, June 08, 2013 1:15 PM GMT

Bump.
sassle12
#100486876Saturday, June 08, 2013 1:22 PM GMT

Don't bump just make a new thread that's more thought out.
xhowtohackrobuxx
#100487428Saturday, June 08, 2013 1:30 PM GMT

Pie.

of     1