thegravemind123
#100577490Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:30 AM GMT

"SHI!"Kagura yelled happily and playfully tackled her and hugged her."I missed you so much while I was in space!"
snakehunt
#100577496Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:30 AM GMT

Deadpool turned to face squirrel girl. "Grandma! What big teeth you have! And what big bounty I have on myself for no reason!" He turned back over to the bar. "Listen, I'm not in the mood to fight you, Sleezy, Cheezy, or Wheezy...."
Metamerism
#100577613Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:31 AM GMT

Ivan was developing a small headache. "Can you stop please? I don't appreciate you spreading lies about Walter's store." Ivan's steampunk sword, the P.A.L. MRK 1, hummed softly. "I can appreciate your effort, but atleast back it up with factual information. After all, I could spread lies about this so called 'MgRonalds.'" Ivan's tentacle-head reached into his pocket.
Quasar99
#100577674Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:32 AM GMT

Name: Vinyl Scratch Gender: Female A.ge: 16 Cartoon Type: Modern Appearance: http://whenimepic.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/vinyl_scratch_by_moongazeponies-d3hglym.png Current Location: Cartoon plains or w/e that place is called Inventory: A few records and a smoldering phone. A backpack as well. Other: N/A Bio: Vinyl grew up like all normal ponies. She often annoyed everybody in the town by blasting dubstep at max volume and breaking windows, and even one time saved Equestria from certain destruction with the bass cannon. Vinyl lived with Octavia, a violinist, before being transported in to this world. Alignment: Good
snakehunt
#100577724Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:32 AM GMT

Shi hugged back. "I missed you too! I learned alot of things!" Shi said happily. She turned back towards the depressing site that was her birthday 'party'... "I'm glad you could make it, we were waiting for everyone else!"
snakehunt
#100577829Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:33 AM GMT

@qua Accepted.
Porpoisely
#100578187Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:37 AM GMT

Squirrel Girl just laughed and sat next to Deadpool," Eh, I'm just kiddin'. I'm no longer out to get you. Even though O defeated you. TWICE."
Wizardly01
#100578203Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:37 AM GMT

Maou said to Ivan, "I was just trying to get some customers in, because, we all want customers, but I believe we have a higher priority to our customers." while having a cocky smirk.
Quasar99
#100578214Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:37 AM GMT

(and vinyl also has a miniature bass cannon and + whats happening right now
thegravemind123
#100578649Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:41 AM GMT

Kagura smiled."I got you a present!"Kagura outs the present in the pile."Plus I got awesome pictures!"She showed her friend pictures of herself doing victory poses over ferocious space monsters, amazing sights of planets and stars, and cute space creatures she found while being a bounty hunter. Ika woke up."Yawwwwnnnn...Huh?"She gets dressed and finds the note Ivan left behind."Oh...duty calls I guess.."She started doing chores around the house....cleaning and stuff....yada yada yada...
Metamerism
#100578708Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:42 AM GMT

(Nothing much. Shi's having a birthday part and Ivan and Maou are having a debate over propaganda.) Ivan sighed. "I don't care about customers. I would appreciate it if you didn't blatantly lie about our establishment. Walter has more sources of income then this resturant." Ivan pulled out his phone and looked at the time. It was almost time for opening. "Now if you excuse me, I need to open shop." Ivan pocketed his phone and went back inside the Rajin Cajun. He plugs in a plug into a socket, and a giant neon sign with bright flashy colors lit up above the Steam ship. 'The Rajin Cajun!' was lit up in greens and blues, along with a neon likeness of Walter the Aristocroc. How ingenius. Ivan waved to Bob, Walter's tortoise associate, and prepared to wait tables.
thegravemind123
#100578717Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:42 AM GMT

(You got my vote Qua!)
Porpoisely
#100578839Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:43 AM GMT

Squirrel Girl looked at the menu," Hmm, pretty decent stuff they have here." She looked around," Ah! I'll have the v0dk@ please!" She said as the waiter nodded and prepared it. "YIS."
snakehunt
#100579062Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:45 AM GMT

(Shi's note appeared next to Ivan's....) "THAT LAST ONE DID NOT COUNT." Deadpool yelled back, he went back to drinking again. Shi grabbed the pictures and awed at them. "Woahhhh... Cooooolll...." Shi smiled. "D you think anyone else will show up?" Shi asks. Dod looked the other way. Kagura was the only one who had appeared.... But Dod didn't want to tell Shi that....
thegravemind123
#100579132Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:46 AM GMT

(Oi Pika. Please wait for Snake to post first. To prevent confusion.)
Porpoisely
#100579255Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:47 AM GMT

Squirrel Girl punched Deadpool in the shoulder," Yes it did. And my drink is here." I pick it up and just chug it.
Wizardly01
#100579322Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:48 AM GMT

After Maou's confrontation with the weird eyed man, he whispers to someone walking by "Pssst...Don't eat at Rajin Cajun or SGC" and runs inside MgRonald.". Maou's coworker said, "Well, we got a few customers in, but not many. Try passing out some flyers for the time being, maybe some coupons!". Maou said, "Sure, maybe just a little bit of business but it's something" as he picked up a stack of flyers and some coupon packets. He went outside and started passing out these items.
thegravemind123
#100579413Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:48 AM GMT

Ika looked at Shi's note."Oh! Her first birthday!"Ika said surprised. She makes sure the house is secure before heading to the ocean. She had a good idea what to get for a gift. "Im sure alot will come!"Kagura smiled."So how are things with you and Dod?"
Quasar99
#100579490Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:49 AM GMT

(im not exactly sure how to fit in)
snakehunt
#100579591Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:50 AM GMT

Deadpool mumbled things... "Why don't you go drive someone else nuts? I gotta drink too, ya know..." Deadpool said, although he drank about five glasses. "And I'm not leaving, because when I do, it involves Weasel, and Weasel doesn't like it when I drag him on to adventures and what not...."
mac807
#100579680Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:51 AM GMT

Name: Sin Latae Gender: Male A.ge: His memory seems to be fading as a result from being overworked, both from his older brother and some mysterious lady. He can't remember his age now, as he views it as unnecessary information that should be forgotten. Cartoon Type: Anime Appearance: He looks like your average teen, with neat brown hair (with the exception of a couple of hairs that stick out) and brown eyes. His regular uniform, consisting of a red t-shirt now sporting a black hoodie, jeans and faded white sneakers are incredibly worn out. Under his eyes are two very apparent black rings, indicating a loss of sleep. He is also now incredibly pale, and his voice is now very monotone and dull. Current Location: Sundown City Inventory: Gum, which has been in his bag for a full year now. Other: His annoying personality has seemingly become void. He is now a lifeless drone, doing whatever his brother or sky-friend wishes. Bio: Once returning to his home, he thought life was going to be much better. This turned out to be false, as now he is worked day and night by both his brother and the lady up in the sky. A side effect to this seems to be memory loss. Alignment: His sky friend has made him do many things, some of which people may view as 'bad'. He doesn't really have an alignment now, he just drones away. ------------------------------------ Name: Adrian Latae Gender: M A.ge: 20 Cartoon Type: Anime Appearance: His physical condition is excellent compared to that of most normal people. Unlike Sin, his eyes are blue and his hair is blonde. He cycles through outfits, and is currently wearing a Deity's Arms uniform. Current Location: Sundown City Inventory: A camera. Other: Bosses Sin around like there ain't no tomorrow. Bio: Both of his parents went missing when he was ten years old, but neither him or Sin really care. He works for the Deity's Arms, a prestigious army led by a fearsome, yet unknown, leader. Alignment: Lawful Good ------------------------------------------------ Name: Jerome Gender: Male A.ge: 18 Cartoon Type: Anime Appearance: On the surface, he looks like an average person. Curly brown hair, average physical condition, tanned skin, brown eyes. But this is just a disguise to hide the fact that he's a robot. Shhh. Current Location: Deity's Arms Inventory: Spare parts Other: He's a robot guy. Bio: The eradication of his soul has made him an all-round better person, funnily enough. Now he's out to prove that the soulless can be better heroes than those with souls, because souls are for casuals. A lot of other small stuff happened that ended up with his decision to go good, but that's for a later date. After his soul was taken, he and his butler friend found out that having a soul is different from having a conscience, and contrary to popular believe, a soul ain't as great as people make it out to be. Alignment: Chaotic Good
thegravemind123
#100579682Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:51 AM GMT

(Dont worry Qua. Just put your character in and go with the flow!)
jetthehawk
#100579895Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:53 AM GMT

(I didn't really like Nami, especially since her fighting style was boring, SOWEAREKICKINGHEROUTANDTHERISNOTHINGYOUCANDOABOUTIT.) Name: Monkey D. Luffy (Post Timeskip) Gender: Male A.ge: 20 Cartoon Type: Anime Appearance: Straw hat with red band, open red button vest, blue shorts, sandals, and yellow sash tied around waist. Has jet black hair, scar under left eye, and big X-shaped scar on chest. Current Location: Marketplace. Inventory: Impact Dial and Vivre Card from Rayleigh. Other: Can stretch like rubber. Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates. Bio: A young man who ate the Gomu Gomu No Mi, allowing his body to stretch like rubber. His dream is to become the King of Pirates by finding the One Piece. Has the ability to use all three forms of Haki. After attending Ika and Ivan's wedding, the Straw Hat Pirates said their farewells and left to sail the Grand Line once more. One year has passed, and after several tough battles and storms, the unthinkable happened: the crew was forced to separate in half. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Robin all washed up on a familiar island and decided to visit the marketplace. Alignment: Neutral Good. Name: Roronoa Zoro (Post Timeskip) Gender: Male A.ge: 22 Cartoon Type: Anime Appearance: Short, green hair, 3 gold earrings on left ear. Left eye is missing and has a vertical scar running over the skin. Long diagonal scar running from left shoulder to right of the waist. Wears a green, half-open robe that is closed from the waist down because of a red sash tied around his waist like a belt. Has a black bandana tied around his left arm. Wears a green haramaki just above waist and black boots. Current Location: Marketplace. Inventory: Flame Dial and carries three swords with him. Two of them (Shusui and Wado Ichimonji) are Great Grade swords (one notch below the greatest kind of swords) while the third one (Sandai Kitetsu) is a Grade Sword (three notches below the greatest kind of swords). Other: Fights with Santoryu (Three-sword style). Swordsman of the Straw Hat Pirates. Bio: A young man whose dream is to become the greatest swordsman in the world. For this matter, he is often considered the 2nd greatest threat in the crew, with Luffy being the first. Has the ability to use two forms of Haki. Refer to Luffy’s for the rest. Alignment: Neutral Good. Name: Sanji (Post Timeskip) Gender: Male A.ge: 21 Cartoon Type: Anime Appearance: Long, blonde hair that covers his right eye. Has a small goatee. Usually seen smoking a cig. Wears black, double-breasted suits with a colored dress shirt and tie underneath. Wears black dress pants and shoes. Current Location: Marketplace. Inventory: Tone Dial, pack of cigs, lighter, and orange sunglasses. Other: Fights with the Black Leg style. Chef of the Straw Hat Pirates. Bio: A perverted, young, expert chef whose dream is to find the All Blue, a mythical sea said to hold every single type of ingredient known to man. He’s respectful to ladies, and swears to never kick one. Refer to Luffy’s for the rest. Alignment: Neutral Good. Name: Nico Robin (Post Timeskip) Gender: Female A.ge: 31 Cartoon Type: Anime Appearance: Tall, slender woman with jet black, long back-length hair. Wears a blue vest that’s zipped up halfway to reveal ample clea.vage. Wears a pink, sari-like skirt with a floral pattern and heels. Has large, blue eyes. Current Location: Marketplace. Inventory: Axe Dial and orange sunglasses. Other: Ate the Hana Hana No Mi, a Devil Fruit that allows her to spawn any part of her body on any surface, as well as create realistic clones of herself. Archaeologist of the Straw Hat Pirates. Bio: A young, beautiful woman who’s past is shrouded in mystery to anybody but her nakama. Her dream is to find the Rio Poneglyph, a historical block of text that is said to reveal the True History that spanned across the Void Century. No records have shown any indication or knowledge of ANYTHING that happened during this time period, leading many archaeologists to risk their life to discover this. She is considered to be very beautiful by many. Refer to Luffy’s for the rest. Alignment: Chaotic Good. "You want to keep everyone from dying? That's naive. It's war; people die." - The Desert's Savior
thegravemind123
#100579935Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:53 AM GMT

(Accepted Mac.)
snakehunt
#100580009Sunday, June 09, 2013 3:54 AM GMT

"Good, very good!" Shi replied. "I have no idea what a boyfriend is though. But he helped me learn many things!" Shi petted Clappers the mimic as she spoke. "I didn't need my jigglies for distraction at all... But I did use them plenty of times for....." Shi stops as Dod, who was behind Kagura, shook his head. "For things." Shi said. She also learned a little bit of what not to say in public.