of     1   

DominicOConnor
#100996029Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:37 PM GMT

I know sometimes I need to tell something to the group admins but I don't want to message them, but I do since there is no way of letting them know when the get on the group admin. Suppose your group is joining by requesting to join. There is someone you want to not be accepted, you could post that on a "memo pad" so they see it and don't accept that person. Or maybe something is going on between the admins that you wish the rest of the group not see, you can write it down. The admins can also write things down on it too if they are a high enough rank. But also individual ranks are able to have their own memo pad. Let's say you own a war group with the ranks Private, Sergeant, Corporal, and General. There is something that you want the Corporals to know, but not the Sergeant or Private. You go to the rank "pad" and tell them a message. Owners could also be able to enable or disable the rank members permission to edit it. I know this would help me a lot. another idea is for groups to have an "application" for users to fill out. The application is pre-made by the owner. It will have a variety of questions but a system will make it much less confusing. I would like to provide you an example...... Username: [Place Username Here] Builder's Club Type: [Put your Builder's Club here] ...And so on... But where it says "[Place Username Here] is a text box that says that and when you click on the box the instructions go away and the user is free to type. Once the user has completed the for they are can click the submit button. They will then be added to the join requests and admins have the ability to view their applications. At the bottom there will be three buttons: Accept, Decline, Cancel. My final idea for groups is group messaging. This could go along with the applications. You can message each person in the group from the group. So when a user receives a message it could say something like this: From: [USA] The United States of America Sent: 6/12/13 at 3:30:32 PM Message: I am sorry to inform you that your application for a permanent visa in the United States of America has been declined. Thank you! Have a nice day. ~USA Or something close to that. Please support me on this even though it may not help or hurt you, please because if any of these gets published it could help multiple users and group owners. Thank you! ~K
GronorTheElf
#100996446Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:41 PM GMT

Support. Another thing I want for groups is a way to put places in the server list without needing to make the place a Personal Server so it goes in the list, and then removing it so it's not a personal server, but stays in the list. There's NO reason NBC's should be forced to keep their places out of server lists for groups.
DominicOConnor
#101012806Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:00 PM GMT

Support I hate how group Personal Servers save like regular Personal Servers. ~K
GronorTheElf
#101024805Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:41 PM GMT

You can fix that by making the Personal Server no longer a personal server. It stays in the list, but it doesn't save like a normal personal server.

of     1