of     1   

waleedprw
#101029875Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:14 AM GMT

Alright, I would like to start off with the following. In order for this to go through, we need alot of supporters to help join me and support the forum which may be e-mailed eventually to the Robloxian moderators. Exploiters has become an issue. It is not funny, it is idiotic. Every 5 minutes you will have a perfect event destroyed. It is not funny, and you simply loose your honor and respect that way. How was the time when there were no exploits? The clan world was full of joy, activity and happiness. Now, people fear of hosting such in the clan world due to these idiotic exploiters. Basically, ROBLOX does not understand the issue is beginning to get worse, and they must patch it as soon as possible. Exploiting has become a huge issue in the ROBLOXian world. You are happy and excited to attend something, patrol a base and all of that. You go to where you want to go with joy,and it gets exploited. You basically have no lives and obviously like to get attention like little babies. Apparently, it shows how your parents treat you. But, what I ask of the mature people of ROBLOX, is to post videos, images and support this forum and e-mail this forum to ROBLOX as much as possible for them to understand how big of an issue this has become. Obviously, they do not understand just yet. If you are going to post something stupid onto this forum, don't bother. I want to go back to the clan world. Hosting events, patroling the Swampy moon outpost, and train decently along with raiding with no interuptions. I wanted to raid with my clan after some time, but it was ruined. An epic battle it was, it had become exploited. I will say this again. If you support, say support, and provide pictures/videos/proof of any exploiters/exploits going on here onto this forum and show ROBLOX this to see how bad it has become. Thank you,
FutureLogin
#101031046Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:22 AM GMT

I believe this is the 'SUGGESTIONS and Ideas' section. Not 'Complaints and Ideas'. Except for that, Support.
surge905
#101034801Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:49 AM GMT

Exploiters are too 2011. Roblox itself and its lack of attention for its players is the real deal now.

of     1