of     1   

MarkJarkson
#101417357Sunday, June 16, 2013 2:17 AM GMT

Owner of Business: Maurice Stone Name of Business: The Stone Pizzeria Location: Hawk's Avenue Type of Restaurant: Pizza Place Uniform? (Optional): Apron, visor, black jeans, blue polo shirt. Motto? (Optional: N/A Anything else?: We serve all kinds of pizza. Our drinks include Pepsi, Aquafina, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, and Crush. You're money is sorta low right now, due to the drive through, and the bike you bought so you can deliver pizza, and you have a drive through window, also, which may just put you ahead of other people. Also, due to the fact that you already have drinks, you must decide whether you will charge them with meals or not, and whether you'll give them for free or not, and if you do, set your price. [Note, to make money, a small has to be over a dollar, a medium over a dollar and a half, and a large over two dollars.] [You can rearrange this at anytime.] Building Plan: Symbols: C = Chair, T = Table, OV = Oven, S = Sink, COU = Counter, W = Window, M = Outdoor Menu, SP = Speaker, R = Road, B = Bike ___RR_BB__I-------------I_[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I[T]-------------[T]I[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I-/[KITCHEN]-[W]R ___RR___I [OV][S][COU]-I[R ___RR_________MM_SP[R RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Menu: Breakfast: N/A Lunch: N/A Dinner: N/A Drinks: Pepsi, Aquafina, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, and Crush. _________ MONEY: 1,000$ Appliances/Furniture: Wooden Chair/ Worth: 50$ Rusted Oven/ Worth: 0 Wood Countertop/ Worth: 0$ Sink/ Worth: 0$ Speaker System/ Worth: 25$, but you lose 5$ per day, due to operation costs and electricity. Building Upgrades: Drive Through Adviser Comments: "I'd recommend finding some meals to work on, and possibly hire a chef. Then we can watch the costumers run right in."
LeehaPanda
#101529450Monday, June 17, 2013 12:25 AM GMT

( Sorry, keep forgetting to post on this. ) Menu: Breakfast: N/A. Not open at this time. Lunch: Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Ham Pizza, Chicken Pizza ( Chunks of chicken on top of the pizza. ), Vegetable Pizza. Sides: Garlic Bread, Breadsticks, and Cheese sticks. Dinner: Same as above. We also have spaghetti with tomato sauce and meatballs. Drinks: Pepsi, Aquafina, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, and Crush. They come free with the meal.
MarkJarkson
#101532202Monday, June 17, 2013 12:52 AM GMT

Since your going for lots of bread sides, could I recommend garlic knots? Building Plan: Symbols: C = Chair, T = Table, OV = Oven, S = Sink, COU = Counter, W = Window, M = Outdoor Menu, SP = Speaker, R = Road, B = Bike ___RR_BB__I-------------I_[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I[T]-------------[T]I[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I-/[KITCHEN]-[W]R ___RR___I [OV][S][COU]-I[R ___RR_________MM_SP[R RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Menu: Breakfast: N/A. Not open at this time. Lunch: Cheese Pizza [10$], Pepperoni Pizza [11$], Ham Pizza [11$], Chicken Pizza (Chunks of chicken on top of the pizza.) [12$], Vegetable Pizza [10$]. Sides: Garlic Bread [6$], Breadsticks [6$], and Cheese sticks [7$] Dinner: Same as above. We also have spaghetti with tomato sauce and meatballs. [7$] Drinks: Pepsi, Aquafina, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, and Crush. They come free with the meal. _________ MONEY: 1,000$ Appliances/Furniture: Wooden Chair/ Worth: 50$ Rusted Oven/ Worth: 0 Wood Countertop/ Worth: 0$ Sink/ Worth: 0$ Speaker System/ Worth: 25$, but you lose 5$ per day, due to operation costs and electricity. Building Upgrades: Drive Through Adviser Comments: "I'd recommend finding some meals to work on, and possibly hire a chef. Then we can watch the costumers run right in."
LeehaPanda
#101535602Monday, June 17, 2013 1:24 AM GMT

Hire a chef. And add Garlic Knots to Lunch and Dinner.
MarkJarkson
#101536480Monday, June 17, 2013 1:33 AM GMT

[Vince McHollow [[Chef [[[Pay: 100$ per week. [[[[Skill: Cooking 20%, Preperation 10% [[[[[Food Type: American Building Plan: Symbols: C = Chair, T = Table, OV = Oven, S = Sink, COU = Counter, W = Window, M = Outdoor Menu, SP = Speaker, R = Road, B = Bike ___RR_BB__I-------------I_[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I[T]-------------[T]I[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I-/[KITCHEN]-[W]R ___RR___I [OV][S][COU]-I[R ___RR_________MM_SP[R RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Menu: Breakfast: N/A. Not open at this time. Lunch: Cheese Pizza [10$], Pepperoni Pizza [11$], Ham Pizza [11$], Chicken Pizza (Chunks of chicken on top of the pizza.) [12$], Vegetable Pizza [10$]. Sides: Garlic Bread [6$], Breadsticks [6$], and Cheese sticks [7$], Garlic Knots [6$] Dinner: Same as above. We also have spaghetti with tomato sauce and meatballs. [7$] Drinks: Pepsi, Aquafina, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, and Crush. They come free with the meal. _________ MONEY: 1,000$ Appliances/Furniture: Wooden Chair/ Worth: 50$ Rusted Oven/ Worth: 0 Wood Countertop/ Worth: 0$ Sink/ Worth: 0$ Speaker System/ Worth: 25$, but you lose 5$ per day, due to operation costs and electricity. Building Upgrades: Drive Through Adviser Comments:
LeehaPanda
#101557264Monday, June 17, 2013 5:02 AM GMT

Buy a telephone to receive orders.
MarkJarkson
#101583172Monday, June 17, 2013 2:26 PM GMT

Do you hire Vince? And you have a telephone, it just doesn't show up on the thing [due to how small it is] [Vince McHollow [[Chef [[[Pay: 100$ per week. [[[[Skill: Cooking 20%, Preperation 10% [[[[[Food Type: American Building Plan: Symbols: C = Chair, T = Table, OV = Oven, S = Sink, COU = Counter, W = Window, M = Outdoor Menu, SP = Speaker, R = Road, B = Bike ___RR_BB__I-------------I_[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I[T]-------------[T]I[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I-/[KITCHEN]-[W]R ___RR___I [OV][S][COU]-I[R ___RR_________MM_SP[R RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Menu: Breakfast: N/A. Not open at this time. Lunch: Cheese Pizza [10$], Pepperoni Pizza [11$], Ham Pizza [11$], Chicken Pizza (Chunks of chicken on top of the pizza.) [12$], Vegetable Pizza [10$]. Sides: Garlic Bread [6$], Breadsticks [6$], and Cheese sticks [7$], Garlic Knots [6$] Dinner: Same as above. We also have spaghetti with tomato sauce and meatballs. [7$] Drinks: Pepsi, Aquafina, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, and Crush. They come free with the meal. _________ MONEY: 1,000$ Appliances/Furniture: Wooden Chair/ Worth: 50$ Rusted Oven/ Worth: 0 Wood Countertop/ Worth: 0$ Sink/ Worth: 0$ Speaker System/ Worth: 25$, but you lose 5$ per day, due to operation costs and electricity. Building Upgrades: Drive Through Adviser Comments:
LeehaPanda
#101600061Monday, June 17, 2013 5:34 PM GMT

Hire Vince.
MarkJarkson
#101600351Monday, June 17, 2013 5:37 PM GMT

Building Plan: Symbols: C = Chair, T = Table, OV = Oven, S = Sink, COU = Counter, W = Window, M = Outdoor Menu, SP = Speaker, R = Road, B = Bike ___RR_BB__I-------------I_[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I[T]-------------[T]I[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I-/[KITCHEN]-[W]R ___RR___I [OV][S][COU]-I[R ___RR_________MM_SP[R RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Menu: Breakfast: N/A. Not open at this time. Lunch: Cheese Pizza [10$], Pepperoni Pizza [11$], Ham Pizza [11$], Chicken Pizza (Chunks of chicken on top of the pizza.) [12$], Vegetable Pizza [10$]. Sides: Garlic Bread [6$], Breadsticks [6$], and Cheese sticks [7$], Garlic Knots [6$] Dinner: Same as above. We also have spaghetti with tomato sauce and meatballs. [7$] Drinks: Pepsi, Aquafina, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, and Crush. They come free with the meal. _________ MONEY: 1,000$ Workers [Vince McHollow [[Chef [[[Pay: 100$ per week. [[[[Skill: Cooking 20%, Preperation 10% [[[[[Food Type: American Appliances/Furniture: Wooden Chair/ Worth: 50$ Rusted Oven/ Worth: 0 Wood Countertop/ Worth: 0$ Sink/ Worth: 0$ Speaker System/ Worth: 25$, but you lose 5$ per day, due to operation costs and electricity. Building Upgrades: Drive Through Adviser Comments:
LeehaPanda
#101600439Monday, June 17, 2013 5:38 PM GMT

Hire two delivery boys.
MarkJarkson
#101600562Monday, June 17, 2013 5:39 PM GMT

You'd likely go broke hiring those two delivery boys. You can be the delivery boy for now. Building Plan: Symbols: C = Chair, T = Table, OV = Oven, S = Sink, COU = Counter, W = Window, M = Outdoor Menu, SP = Speaker, R = Road, B = Bike ___RR_BB__I-------------I_[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I[T]-------------[T]I[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I-/[KITCHEN]-[W]R ___RR___I [OV][S][COU]-I[R ___RR_________MM_SP[R RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Menu: Breakfast: N/A. Not open at this time. Lunch: Cheese Pizza [10$], Pepperoni Pizza [11$], Ham Pizza [11$], Chicken Pizza (Chunks of chicken on top of the pizza.) [12$], Vegetable Pizza [10$]. Sides: Garlic Bread [6$], Breadsticks [6$], and Cheese sticks [7$], Garlic Knots [6$] Dinner: Same as above. We also have spaghetti with tomato sauce and meatballs. [7$] Drinks: Pepsi, Aquafina, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, and Crush. They come free with the meal. _________ MONEY: 1,000$ Workers [Vince McHollow [[Chef [[[Pay: 100$ per week. [[[[Skill: Cooking 20%, Preperation 10% [[[[[Food Type: American Appliances/Furniture: Wooden Chair/ Worth: 50$ Rusted Oven/ Worth: 0 Wood Countertop/ Worth: 0$ Sink/ Worth: 0$ Speaker System/ Worth: 25$, but you lose 5$ per day, due to operation costs and electricity. Building Upgrades: Drive Through Adviser Comments:
LeehaPanda
#101600667Monday, June 17, 2013 5:40 PM GMT

Am I able to open? If so, open up the pizzeria.
MarkJarkson
#101734288Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:52 PM GMT

You open the store, but ah, met with bad luck. One of the roads leading to your place was flooded, and you had no customers. Building Plan: Symbols: C = Chair, T = Table, OV = Oven, S = Sink, COU = Counter, W = Window, M = Outdoor Menu, SP = Speaker, R = Road, B = Bike ___RR_BB__I-------------I_[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I[T]-------------[T]I[R ___RR___I[C]------------[C]I[R ___RR___I-/[KITCHEN]-[W]R ___RR___I [OV][S][COU]-I[R ___RR_________MM_SP[R RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Menu: Breakfast: N/A. Not open at this time. Lunch: Cheese Pizza [10$], Pepperoni Pizza [11$], Ham Pizza [11$], Chicken Pizza (Chunks of chicken on top of the pizza.) [12$], Vegetable Pizza [10$]. Sides: Garlic Bread [6$], Breadsticks [6$], and Cheese sticks [7$], Garlic Knots [6$] Dinner: Same as above. We also have spaghetti with tomato sauce and meatballs. [7$] Drinks: Pepsi, Aquafina, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, and Crush. They come free with the meal. _________ MONEY: 1,000$ Workers [Vince McHollow [[Chef [[[Pay: 100$ per week. [[[[Skill: Cooking 20%, Preperation 10% [[[[[Food Type: American Appliances/Furniture: Wooden Chair/ Worth: 50$ Rusted Oven/ Worth: 0 Wood Countertop/ Worth: 0$ Sink/ Worth: 0$ Speaker System/ Worth: 25$, but you lose 5$ per day, due to operation costs and electricity. Building Upgrades: Drive Through Adviser Comments:

of     1