of     1   

dex10awesome
#101421688Sunday, June 16, 2013 2:56 AM GMT

Stats Company Money: A million. Employees: [MANAGER] N@me: Sienna Wessier @g3: 30 Specializes in: Economics Personality: The 'get it done' kind of gal, going hard for the best, her motto being 'Strive until it hurts!' However, if you dig deep, behind the dim outer shell. You are confronted by a softie, somebody who would just give up for somebody else. Appearance: Blonde hair, whipped in a ponytail, gripped by a dazzling silver band. A thin set of business dresses, a small crocodile belt to fit, her rings encrusted by rubies, her favorite! Her set of black-heeled shoes, rimmed into a small cylinder like shape, as if we based this world more off shapes. [EMPLOYEES] N@me: Derek Ashton @g3: 25 Specializes In: Engineering Personality: A foolish kind of guy, taking matters into his own hands. Sometimes keeping opinions away, and taking his own route, he doesn't take left or right. He'll take straight! Appearance: A set of spiked, auburn hair, jetting to the left. Not a business suit, not a tux, nope! A set of sports wear, a 'Miami Heat' jacket, the zipper about half-way done, loose set of pants, the left side set down and hooked by a chain. His shoes being a set of black and red 'asics' N@me: Myi-Jin @g3: 27 Specializes in: Graphics Personality: The most disciplined of the group, he doesn't always laugh, but he'll take one here and there. His strict learning to the way of the 'digital' paintbrush has lead him to 'Graphics' for he might not be a gamer by heart, but he's got the artist within! Appearance: A black business suit, set with a bright white tie with Chinese symbols all across, I believe, Mandarin? In a great ink-like writing, his black rimmed shoes, mainly being a dirt brown however, his hair set in a black-hair tied bun to blend in through his thick black hair. N@me: Sten Peinlet @g3: 23 Specializes In: Digital Editing Personality: What's better then 'Goody-Two-Shoes?' It's 'Goody-One-Shoe!' Sten being a thin guy, doesn't take the likings of a jock, just keeping himself jester style, his mind focused on the editing, but everybody could use a troll, couldn't they? Thats Sten's job! Not only does he do digital edit, sometimes it's not that pretty. Out of all, sometimes one is better then two! Appearance: A blue and yellow suit, dull blue and bright yellow, his baseball cap the same, but the colors switched sides, same with the speckled shoes, a small silver belt to finish. Popularity Fans:Seven thousand million. Haters: Zero. Knowing People: Seventy hundred thousand million.
dex10awesome
#101559626Monday, June 17, 2013 5:35 AM GMT

(Bump it.)
MarioDude0123
#101611122Monday, June 17, 2013 7:19 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
dex10awesome
#101814619Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:17 AM GMT

Bump.

of     1