of     1   

epicmasterBOY
#103084982Thursday, June 27, 2013 10:36 PM GMT

[Chorus] Y'all get y'all friends This is where it ends No more time to pretend Cause this is where ends Yeah Y'all get y'all friends This is where it ends No more time to pretend Cause this is where it ends [Rap Verse 1] Should this be the way it is Should this be allowed for kids Y'all go drink a few, yeah y'all callin dibs 13 and already got kids, and I don't kid 15 year old daddy and find out it wasn't his? Ha, sucka Maybe you shouldn't of f[edit]ed her While y'all at it, stop with the angah (anger!) 12 year old kids actin like h00kas Sm0kin h00kah And drinkin alcha (hol!) [Chorus] Y'all get y'all friends This is where it ends No more time to pretend Cause this is where ends Yeah Y'all get y'all friends This is where it ends No more time to pretend Cause this is where it ends [Rap Verse 2] Yeah y'all call it friendly We call it deadly The things y'all doin' ain't makin me happy Crappy; is what y'all are Y'all droppin the F-Bomb faster than Dzhokhar 10 and sm0kin' a c1g@r Do you know where your brains are? What happened to our innocent minds Y'all be talkin like you ain't got no time Be kind, what happened to that rule The main thing we want now is to be cool ditchin school, being cruel, "Ha! What a fool!" Says the kid bullyin the straight A Do those exist today? People see a C and think "yay!" Man, y'all cray! [Chorus] Y'all get y'all friends This is where it ends No more time to pretend Cause this is where ends Yeah Y'all get y'all friends This is where it ends No more time to pretend Cause this is where it ends [Rap Verse 3] [Rap] OK, since when was it alright to say the N word Since when was it alright to do the double bird Since when did this become a freak show Everybody's turnin their cheaks though.... People be sittin on Death Row They be shootin kids while runnin from the po-po! They're saying 'Be Yourself', no one's unique though... They be dressin in short shorts from UNIQLO.....HA! UMADBRO? Yes I'm mad bro, Yes I'm mad bro, I'm mad that you won't stop sayin that though People be dressin innopro-pro God all y'all people be so shallow This this this is the reality No where near what it WAS or what it will ever BE They say we equal we aint NEAR equality! People are doing things illegally Heh, I'll see you at the back of McDonalds with the utilities OH, AND BY THE WAY I like my burgers pickle-free... [Chorus] Y'all get y'all friends This is where it ends No more time to pretend Cause this is where ends [x4] #M.C.ChainsOUT
Indiella
#103085271Thursday, June 27, 2013 10:38 PM GMT

lol nice. could be better but good message.
johnb
#103092438Thursday, June 27, 2013 11:33 PM GMT

pop the molly its no longer reality
Indiella
#103106301Friday, June 28, 2013 1:23 AM GMT

who
jason8630
#103109176Friday, June 28, 2013 1:47 AM GMT

Wow, that was awful. I'm almost impressed by how poorly this was done.

of     1