chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

gigabic
#103345611Saturday, June 29, 2013 6:16 PM GMT

*sigh* Im complaining because of the n00b place makers who will get their places popular, then make it 2 robux to play. Then they become the richest robloxians and screw with the economy using their money powers. Also, this will widen the gap between robux and tickets making it even harder for nbcs to get stuff in general.
SoIaire
#103346048Saturday, June 29, 2013 6:19 PM GMT

I'm not getting ripped off if I got what I paid for. I paid for OBC with my money and guess what I got? 100 Places, no restrictions, and allowed to be more involved with the economy. I'm not sure if your trying to say that when you bought BC you got absolutely nothing of value from it, but to be honest when you buy a TV or a video game do you get anything out of it? No it's for entrainment. Roblox could have started as a Pay to Play type of game, but it didn't it wanted to share what it could do with a large variety of people. As roblox gets bigger they need more money to support them, just like any other business in the world. When people started wanting more computers they needed more people to make them, and to pay for those people they needed more money. What's the difference in this? More people are coming on roblox, therefor they need more money. Do I need to make a mathematical function? The Input is More People the output is The need for more Money. I don't know any other way to get through to some of you that they need more money to help YOU all to support this site. You still have the same rights as always. You can use the engine for free You can build on one place You can join 5 groups You can buy clothing You can buy hats. You can buy gear You get 10 tix a day You CAN I repeat CAN go to Pay to Play places as long as you have enough money You can play games You just aren't getting more rights. You can't sell You can't play BC games (Which most of them are garbage I must say) You can't make Mega servers You can't make personal servers You can't buy BC only Gear You can't get robux everyday. Honestly, most of these "restrictions" Are really just Add ons which you can't play Most current games won't put down Pay to Play, but newer ones will It's just a fact. You're rights are the same, as BC games and Pay to Play are mostly coming onto newer games which will most likely not be great anyway.
SoIaire
#103354954Saturday, June 29, 2013 7:25 PM GMT

Beump 3
RandomAccount2010
#103355579Saturday, June 29, 2013 7:29 PM GMT

The P2P games aren't going to have the same effect as BC games. Here's my explaination in full (I was logged in on my alt): http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=103057185

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2