of     1   

loveringpop101
#103239677Friday, June 28, 2013 11:52 PM GMT

Hello, Welcome to Supreme Dream Hotel! This is a Hotel Where Dreams Come True, and Magic Begins. We have many jobs open, and few that are taken. If you are interested in getting a job, Please message me. In the message you should include: - The job you would like ( List Below ) - Why you want the job - How long you have been on ROBLOX - Any experience you have had - Some info about you - Places you have worked for ( If you have ) You may include more, If you think it will help you get the job. Be aware that I will interview you, If I think you will be right for the job. If are not chosen as a worker, Please do not get upset. It just means you are not right for that one job. But life is full of opportunities! Thank you! Also, if there is any problems, Or something you would like me to add or get rid of, Message me. [ Iɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ] Tʜᴇ Oᴡɴᴇʀ [ Aᴅᴍɪɴ ] - Loveringpop101 Cᴏ-Oᴡɴᴇʀ [ Aᴅᴍɪɴ ] - Roksy101 Hᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ Sᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ [ Hᴇʟᴘ ] - Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ Fʀᴏɴᴛ Dᴇsᴋ [ Mᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ ] - Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ Fʀᴏɴᴛ Dᴇsᴋ [ Esᴄᴏʀᴛ ] - Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ Fʀᴏɴᴛ Dᴇsᴋ [ Hᴇʟᴘ ] - Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ Rᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ [ Mᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ ] - Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ Rᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ [ Cᴏᴏᴋ ] - Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ Rᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ [ Rᴏᴏᴍ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ] - Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ Rᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ [ Wᴀɪᴛᴇʀ ] - Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ Fʀᴏɴᴛ Dᴇsᴋ [ Hᴇʟᴘ ] - Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ Once again, Thanks!
good_evening
#103247455Saturday, June 29, 2013 12:58 AM GMT

Wrong place
GuestIchiro
#103684526Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:22 AM GMT

wrong section Regards, MtEden 2013

of     1