of     1   

ConsulLegarus
#103560869Monday, July 01, 2013 3:03 AM GMT

*You sit down to listen to a man in a tavern* It has been years since the Great Uprising by the Necromancer Jul Theo and his army. You must be new so you do not know of his history outlander. Jul Theo was once the greatest wizard of all times advising the High King in all matters magical. He was the saviour if the people many times, but one day his ego became to great! He beleived he could use magic to bring back the dead. He was right, but the dead came back rotten and corrupted under his spell. The king banished him to dead mountain for creating such abominations. His years of solitary slowly twisted his mind making him evil and cruel. He swore revenge on those who betrayed him! He gathered his army of the dead. He gathered his necromancer apprentices, and he gathered any evil soul that would help him. He descended from the mountains with his great horde and fought the armies of the Nine Cities. For four bloody years the armies fought until finally the Cities lost. He has made the Castle on Dead Mountain his capital for his Undead Kingdom. The only Cities to survive where the four to the south who raised a band of hero's with special abilities. These four are in rebellion and resist the Undead Kingdom, i am just a simple civilian but who are you? Rules: No OP powers if you are a hero or wizard/witch No dating My word is law Necromancers can only summon 20 undead I control the undead army. Remember medieval not modern no guns The Nine Cities Torun(UK) Dinlo(UK) Rujo(Uk) Easr(R) Qunio(R) Sidno(UK) Gurin(R) Hinli(UK) Ledapetrask(R,Capital) ----Hero CS(only 9)------ Name: @ge: Gender: Appearance: Bio: Power: Weapon(1 main 1side): Location: Rebel soldier/guard Name: @ge: Gender: Rank: Appearance: Bio(optional): Weapone(one main one side): Location: ----Necromancer CS----- Name: @ge: Gender: Appearance: Bio: Seconday magic: Weapon(one): ----Undead Kingdom Soldier/guard(living)------ Name: @ge: Gender: Rank: Appearance: Bio(optional): Weapons(one main one side): Location: -----mercanary/neutral CS------- Name: @ge: Gender: Job: Appearance: Bio(short): Location:
ConsulLegarus
#103568248Monday, July 01, 2013 4:11 AM GMT

Bump
ConsulLegarus
#103578249Monday, July 01, 2013 5:52 AM GMT

Bump
ConsulLegarus
#103972486Thursday, July 04, 2013 3:28 AM GMT

Bump

of     1