of     1   

omega103
#104307212Saturday, July 06, 2013 3:15 PM GMT

Do you know what happens to bricks or models when you press "Reset" after you let bricks move in "Play?" It doesn't return to its original position many times. It usually returns to the position it was in when some other brick hit the brick. I had to press Undo a couple of times to return it to its original position. Sometimes it removes the brick when I press Undo too much (to the point I inserted it). Does anyone have a solution for this? I don't want to rebuild the bricks all over again.
omega103
#105102008Friday, July 12, 2013 1:28 AM GMT

Sometimes, when you don't have a moving the brick it still gets moved when you press "Undo". Sorry for bringing an old topic back, but I really want it fixed.
omega103
#105106705Friday, July 12, 2013 2:01 AM GMT

[Update] It also happens when a brick before it was moved. When I fixed it, and accidentally moved another brick, I would press undo. This time, I tried pressing undo too many times, and the first brick I moved is still not in its original place. I pressed redo, but both still doesn't go in the correct place. I want the mods to see this and let it be fixed because it frustrates me a lot. Especially the large or C-Framed bricks that I move and would be hard to place again. Yes, it was fine back in the older Studio, but it is harder in this one.

of     1