of     1   

SirAmery
#104807420Tuesday, July 09, 2013 9:41 PM GMT

Since I do not have the most Profound Role-Play Profile, Here is just some stuff that you should know about. AND DON'T JUDGE ME!!! :( My Name Is Dmitry Nikaratorov, Some people say it's hard to Pronounce my R.P. Last name, Or spell so here is a way Nik-a-Rat-o-Rov. So My nationality Is Several Former states Of Yugoslavia, Macedonia, Slovenia, Serbia. I find my interest in Serbia, the most in Roblox, Not that I hate the others, But Just I gotta chose one. So for my Serbian Heritage, I was Born In Yugoslavia While it was still a Country, Then Broke a part then I left, And met up with a Russian Army Group, I saw that their Leader was Insane (Literally) And the Soldiers were Noobs, So I had my little Private war with them. Oh, I had my name in the shouts, I had people send people to me To trying to kill me, And also, I robbed the Russian Group of 200R, I myself still do not believe that I did it, But it DID happen. The Group Name "[русская армия]", So while I was Fighting these Noobs, I saw someone who kept on Annyoing me, And was being an Idiot, So when he was'int online I would go to one of his Groups, and Whack some of those People, In his Group. And then I came across The Empire Bay Mafia. The Leader AxetheAce, Was online so I, Followed him. Him and someone were discussing something to like win a war or something, And I decided (Forgetting My Mission) Tried to help them out. They found my Info Useful, And I join E.B.M., I was ranked up quickly, And After a couple of Group Arguments, And Wars. Axe became my Friend, And Introduced me to I.S.S.P. (Independent State Of. St. Paul), I join I.S.S.P., And then joined the Military for I.S.S.P. S.P.A.F. (St. Paul Armed Forces) After awhile of Problems, And Mafia Whacks. I got Exiled from both I.S.S.P., And S.P.A.F., For Whacking A guy that name that Started with "Skyline", He was Vice President of I.S.S.P., But he was HORRIBLE. I.S.S.P. was in Flames and everyone thought so to. And his Hippy Friends were the ones who banned me. After awhile of not being in I.S.S.P. , I looked on the wall I saw the Krustev (The President Of I.S.S.P.) was the only one in there. Then, I heard that he left Roblox, Due to Real life Problems. Then I saw that someone named "Thickhead1" Was the President of a NEW I.S.S.P. He changed the name to "The Free Republic Of St. Paul", Continuing the Legacy of St. Paul. I join F.R.S.P. Then started looking for a Job. So after awhile I looked for a job, I joined S.P.N.G. (St. Paul National Guard) And now Currently I am in the Rank Of Major. Hopefully I will be a H.R. Soon. Before much of that I made "T.R.O.S." The Republic Of Serbia It is now getting bigger and we are gonna Unite our Military with S.M.F. (The Serbian Military Force) So that we can get bigger, And better. So I guess I am 30 Years old. (IN ROBLOX!!! XD) And I am Immortal LIKE ANYONE ELSE ON ROBLOX. WE ALL RESPAWN PEOPLE!!!!
Recesity
#104816097Tuesday, July 09, 2013 10:48 PM GMT

You posted on the wrong forum. AWAIT JUDGEMENT DAY BY OUR HOLY LORD BLACK JESUS
gwebster2
#104817835Tuesday, July 09, 2013 11:02 PM GMT

YOU WILL BE JUDGED BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO AREN'T YOUR PEERS AT ALL
SirAmery
#105097678Friday, July 12, 2013 12:55 AM GMT

Shut up, Man! What are you guys even doing on my Forum?
Theguymandude72
#105097732Friday, July 12, 2013 12:55 AM GMT

(Thread*)
LeehaPanda
#105098110Friday, July 12, 2013 12:58 AM GMT

Wrong subforum anyway.
PlutonianShore
#105098816Friday, July 12, 2013 1:04 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
evilguy10
#105153289Friday, July 12, 2013 12:05 PM GMT

Look around. There are no other group CSes here besides yours. Every other thread is either a story, a collab, or an actual RP. No, I don't care if you say "BUT IT SAYS ROLEPLAYING!" That's because we are RPing. Look. Around.
SirAmery
#123499792Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:14 PM GMT

The affect when you are bored in 4 PM in the morning. :3

of     1