of     1   

XDragonxForce
#1055817Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:16 PM GMT

I know my name is XDragonxForce but i dont like DragonForce any more A7X 4 life!!
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#1057921Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:05 AM GMT

How come my Avenged Sevenfold thread wasn't posted on? T-T My Avenged Sevenfold shirts (which I am pretty sure were rejected for approval) say 'A7X 4 Life!' or something like that.... I love Avenged Sevenfold! I even brought a A7X messenger bag to school, and all these girly girls are going 'O.M.G. (blocking out my name) I love your backpack!', and I said to them, 'You're weirdos!'...Me and my friend were talking about it...they just think it's cool cause it has skulls on it...
XDragonxForce
#1069469Friday, May 23, 2008 12:05 PM GMT

I have an A7X beanie and it has there emblem on it and on the bill it says A7X I was going to get a shirt but i already got 2 shirts when i could get one so my mom wouldnt let me :(
CityConstruction
#1078917Saturday, May 24, 2008 6:59 AM GMT

Avenged Sevenfold is pretty awesome. They're music is awesome.
XDragonxForce
#1132157Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:56 PM GMT

bat country lyrics "He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man" Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay. I try to drive all through the night, The heat stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sights. No oasis here to stay, the sand is singing deathless words to me. Chorus Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn (all alone). Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction. My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone). No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention. As I adjust to my new sights the rarely tired lights will take me to new heights. My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite. Tomorrow might not make it but everything's all right. Mental fiction follow me; show me what it's like to be set free. Chorus Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn (all alone). Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction. My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone). No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention. So sorry you're not here, I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear. Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay. These eyes won't see the same, after I flip today. (guitar solo) Sometimes I don't know why we'd rather live than die, We look up towards the sky for answers to our lives. We may get some solutions but most just pass us by, Don't want your absolution cause I can't make it right. I'll make a beast out of myself, gets rid of all the pain of being a man. Chorus Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn (all alone). Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction. My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone). No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention. So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear. Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known it from the start all these good ideas will tear your brain apart. Scared but you can follow me I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
ironmaidenrocks
#1134639Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:04 PM GMT

A7X ROCKS! ~IMR~
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#1137696Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:48 PM GMT

Strength of the World City of Evil Lyrics!~! My story starts the day they said "she can't be "found" The news so dark, heart stopped, stood silent without a sound It's over, she's finished, mother lies with my father and sister too Cold-blooded, they suffered, shot down by the outlaws after you Sorrow swallows my screams Strength of the World- is on my shoulders Strength of the World- is on my side Strength of the World- the one true beholder Ice in my veins- for those who've died I've seen my family fade away, you've taken my whole life There's nothing left to say Avenge the dead, kill all who cross me in my path Suicidal, I never planned on coming back I want it, I need it, revenge is drippin' from my teeth Need nothin', to feel power, and bring the killers to their knees Nothin' ta lose vengence ta gain ( you know I'll never be the same) So taste my breath I'm close behind you (so desperate on your final day) Sorrow swallows my screams Sitting in silence with heaven above me I prayed every night by their graves While I thirst for closure I feel it grow stronger I can't turn my cheek away I stand before you, I'll sin when I have to But now I leave your side, to avenge my family's pride So far forever now alone, a greater punishment on me has been imposed A killer falling from the light, I'll miss my family, I'll never be alright _____________________________________________________ Those lyrics were from the lyric book themselves, there are repeats as you know, I just typed what was in the book. This is one of my favorite songs by them =3
kartixdx
#73196336Sunday, July 22, 2012 3:57 AM GMT

>How come my Avenged Sevenfold thread wasn't posted on? T-T Don't worry, Maddy! I'll find it and post on it just for you!
ChaosThad
#73196578Sunday, July 22, 2012 3:59 AM GMT

and when karty finds it i'll post there
Amnesiac
#73196682Sunday, July 22, 2012 4:01 AM GMT

"I love Avenged Sevenfold! I even brought a A7X messenger bag to school, and all these girly girls are going 'O.M.G. (blocking out my name) I love your backpack!', and I said to them, 'You're weirdos!'...Me and my friend were talking about it...they just think it's cool cause it has skulls on it..." lol maddy you're so adorable
k9chief
Top 100 Poster
#73196825Sunday, July 22, 2012 4:02 AM GMT

A7x is amazing

of     1