heroflipper221
#105731418Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:18 AM GMT

(I g2g, but if you guys wanna continue. There are tests such as the one Lily is in right now. Therefore you will not be able to see any of the other students until you pass the test.)
RubyOshawott
#105731547Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:19 AM GMT

Griffin- After what seemed like forever, I finally found me dorm: 7. I entered, and it seemed ordinary, a couple beds, desks, a big closet and another door, which I figured was a bathroom. I put all my stuff on one of the beds and looked outside the window.
Nieol
#105731680Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:20 AM GMT

George ------------- I watch the bus pull away. Just some walking.. Then I'm there, again. I take a deep breath, trying not to get all worked up over nothing. I open my eyes, then begin my walk towards the school, dragging my bags behind me. I must look homeless to others. If it wasn't for the uniform, I'd probably be getting tons of spare change right now.
doodlepants45
#105732087Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:23 AM GMT

Maia After enough exploring, Maia found her dorm: 8. Smiling to herself, she opened the door and walked inside. 'The usual interior. . . Of course, silly.', she thought. Maia turned to what seemed to be the bathroom door and opened it casually.
RubyOshawott
#105732308Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:24 AM GMT

Griffin- As I'm looking at the large campus, I hear a voice behind me laugh menacingly. I turn around quickly, but to my amazement, no one was there. I start to panic and yell "O-Okay...Wh-Who's there?! "
Giantsashavor
#105732391Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:25 AM GMT

(You can't have a good rp without meee xD) Name: Tosh Billiard Age:16 Gender: Male Appearance: Tosh Billiard is a trained billiard player who wears a gray jacket and dark blue jeans with camo green sandles with white socks, his brown hair leaks over his left eye, his smile is faint and his nose is long (for a normal being) Elective 1: Figuring out lies Elective 2: Problem Solving Bio: Tosh grew up in an Orphange, he was adopted by the Billiard family when he was three and every day he would practice his billiard skills until at the age of 5, he was the best, he aced every assignment and was invented to the School of Exceeding Academics at the age of nine, he was best at solving problems and telling lies from truth from each of his classmates, he had no friends, because everyone at the school was a liar. When he went to high school he became incredibly rich from playing bets in billiard tournaments, he soon had about a whopping 30 million dollars which he spent on a mansion for his family and gave the rest to his father to open up a new business called "Billiard's Billionare Investor Company" Tosh made billions, and they spent it on upgrades to the company, Tosh received Straight A's until he had an early graduation. That is his bio Other: He is a socialite
doodlepants45
#105732960Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:29 AM GMT

Maia After looking inside the bathroom, Maia grabbed her suitcases from the carpet and placed them on her new bed. As she did this, some of her hair fell in front of her face.
RubyOshawott
#105733334Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:32 AM GMT

Griffin- I look around my dorm for the mysterious person, and feel something grab my ankle. I scream in surprise and fear, and fall to the ground. I grab a safety pin that was on the floor and violently stab the hand grabbing my ankle.
Giantsashavor
#105733688Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:35 AM GMT

Tosh~ After looking for the building, he sneaks inside and finds the classroom newbie's are to go into,
Nieol
#105733899Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:37 AM GMT

George -------------- I walk into the school, letting the door slam closed behind me. I walk towards my own dorm, ten. I open it, then throw my suitcase onto the bed. I sit down next to it. I lean back, my hair brushing against the wall. I stare at the ceiling, then relax. Atleast the bed was comfortable.
RubyOshawott
#105734045Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:38 AM GMT

Griffin- The hand retaliates and slaps me across the face, causing me to sprawl across the floor. I get up, only to see a person with a dark cloak standing in front of me.
Giantsashavor
#105737691Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:06 AM GMT

~Tosh I suddenly spot Griffin
RubyOshawott
#105738115Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:09 AM GMT

( Er...Giant, sorry but I'm in my dorm and Heroflipper said you can't see other students unless you pass a test, which my character is going through right now...)
doodlepants45
#105739142Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:16 AM GMT

Maia Laughing softly to herself, she tucked her hair behind her ear. Maia then started to unpack all of her belongings from the suitcases. As she placed all her items in the correct spot, Maia was humming a song softly to keep herself happy. "Wonder what the other people are going through right now. . .", she mumbled to herself after pausing for a small break.
heroflipper221
#105751037Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:23 AM GMT

(@Giantsashavor please don't start until you are accepted and you forgot something in your CS. BTW guys, if you want me to control your test; tell me.) Lily I pull up the latch holding my window down and gaze down towards the campus. Nothing blocking my way from landing onto the schoolyard. Just the cold, cold bricks that will greet my fall. I wagered on whether if I should jump or not. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud 'bang'. I've heard the noise multiple times from going with my mother on her missions. It was gunshot. My mind instantly responded with, "Jump". Without even thinking; I threw off my heels and leapt out the window. Wind rushed through my hair as I plummeted 5 stories towards the cruel, cold ground. A sharp, keen scream escaped through my lips as my heart froze with fear. 'You're so stupid. You're going to die.' was the only thought racing through my head. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for reality to take over.
heroflipper221
#105752716Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:06 AM GMT

(@dinoblox, did you post? Because it says you have the last post but I don't see any posts)
dinoblox3002
#105752807Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:08 AM GMT

No it was flagged for some reason I am retyping it.
dinoblox3002
#105752983Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:11 AM GMT

Name: Axel Husher Age: 14 Gender: male Appearance: dark brown shaggy hair, light brown eyes with flecks of yellow, height-5'4 , 105 lb. skin tone-pale (My eyes are actually like that) Bio: At a young age I was taken out of school for unnecessary violence. I honestly can't even remember my childhood. Next I was homeschooled and I was administered special treatment for my condition. After a few years I was not only caught up to speed but I excelled in all of my tutoring's that my parents payed for and I was showing none of the side effects of my pills or my condition. I was going to be sent to a prestigious school. I was going to be a freshman at the School of Espionage. Elective1: problem solving Elective2: hiding Other: heroflipper
UltimateFroob
#105754163Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:41 AM GMT

Name:Jay Alvarez Age:14 Gender: Male Appearance: Brown Hair, fair skin, green eyes, 5' 10, 140 Elective1: Agility Elective2: Strength Bio: Lived a casual life until my father said that he was a retired superspy, and I didn't believe him until he told me i was accepted at this school. Other: Mediocre student, most teachers despise him.
heroflipper221
#105755829Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:23 AM GMT

(@Both expand on appearance @UltimateFroob you forgot something in the others)
karatefreak1
#105756386Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:38 AM GMT

CS~ Name: Craig Bernagard Age:14 Gender:Male Appearance: Medium length brown hair with the bangs spiked up, Light tan skin, and green eyes, short for his age at about 4' 11", wearing school uniform with black sneakers. Elective1: Stealing Elective2: Fleeing Bio: Growing up with parents that didn't have enough time for him Craig resulted to stealing to get what he wanted, he ended up becoming a kleptomaniac and stole anything that was possible to steal, luckily he was admitted to this school before he got expelled from his old one or even worse, arrested. Other: heroflipper
dinoblox3002
#105757032Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:57 AM GMT

I wear the school uniform, black and grey sneakers. My hair dark brown and is unkempt, but clean. It is shaggy and usually bedraggled. My skin is pale not like a vampire more like a indoor geek. My muscle tone is nothing. The sleeves of my shirt are usually pulled up a precise small amount. I weigh 105 which is very slim for my family. I am 5'4 in height which is reasonable. I usually have a serious tone about my expression. I am always seen wearing a silver and black tie that I have hoped is at least somewhat stylish for years. My eyes are light brown with flecks of yellow. (nothing changed about appearance only things added to)
heroflipper221
#105761648Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:43 PM GMT

(Ok@Karatefreak1 and dinoblox3002 accepted)
RubyOshawott
#105763767Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:26 PM GMT

( Um, Heroflipper, can you control my test? I had an idea yesterday but overnight I forgot DX )
heroflipper221
#105764653Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:41 PM GMT

(Okay. Sure.) The man in the cloak simply stares you in the eye and then begins sprinting out the opened doorway. You stare at him stunned; afraid to move. He suddenly reappears of in front of you. "You are not what you seem." he whispers and then vanishes again; this time though; he didn't run; he just evaporated into thin air. Lily Time seems to stop as I flail wildly in the open air. I was floating. Actually floating; what was going on? I look down at the courtyard and only see a bright, white glow. It burned my eyes to stare too long. "Help me." I whimpered.