of     1   

JibrilB
#105887232Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:55 AM GMT

Song 4:troubles [verse1] I've got family troubles Where'd the love go they've been Swapped with there evil doubles It hurts me to watch My little brother grow up Grabbing his cr°tch There's nothin I can do or say about it All I can do is get on this mic And shout it Then you don't believe me Make jokes and doubt it Talk about it your raps You guys are so cold Talkin about my mother How she is drunk when I'm home Or maybe about how my sister has A 3. Year old baby that she named hailey Maybe if you didn't Talk about it i wouldn't have had to Walk up outta that concert Cause you got your buddy To make a shirt saying My dads with Satin And how my moms datin A 86 year old man tried to kill my self with a fan but instead I just got a bruise it hurts throb throb bam [chorus] I got family troubles I take it in stride But when you friends talk it doubles [verse2] I'm to sick to spit the next verse My mom just came home with a brand new gold leather purse she threw. Away the old one It hurts my dad gave it to her Back when she was a nurse So it's hard for me to spit a verse I'm about to break down and cry It's a curse Where did I go wrong Getting depressed think I was eminem in this song I'm done this cant go on good bye We can meet again up in the sky Because [chorus] I got family troubles I take it in stride But when you friends talk it doubles

of     1