Rxminous
#165525358Thursday, June 25, 2015 11:47 AM GMT

@wistfulsponhebobbest Yea lol no, both leagues are TOLTALLY different and just wouldnt work.
MuchViolence
#165526332Thursday, June 25, 2015 12:10 PM GMT

I've found the attitudes of HHCL players to be a lot more poisonous, this is just speaking from meeting them in public matches.
xtomtom75
#165528790Thursday, June 25, 2015 1:11 PM GMT

HHCLers think that pointing and clicking to shoot is hard
SilentSippycup
#165557737Thursday, June 25, 2015 6:56 PM GMT

RHL'ers think its hard and realistic to spin in circles until you hit the puck. I think RHL'ers attitudes are more poisonous because countless times i have face RHL'ers at their own game and won, yet they refuse to touch HHCL, they are just stubborn af
habs100
#165557850Thursday, June 25, 2015 6:57 PM GMT

"RHL'ers think its hard and realistic to spin in circles until you hit the puck. I think RHL'ers attitudes are more poisonous because countless times i have face RHL'ers at their own game and won, yet they refuse to touch HHCL, they are just stubborn af" it is very clear that you have never played ball hockey
SirIngenuity
#165557913Thursday, June 25, 2015 6:58 PM GMT

or hockey in real tbh if we might add to that
SilentSippycup
#165558297Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:01 PM GMT

i have played ball and puck RHL, easy af for me. HHCL is tough to score, you need teamwork and yes, it is way more realistic. the fact that you just called it "ball hockey" assures me it isnt realistic. when the ball is the size of your legs or greater, you have gone too far. also, you said i havent played hockey irl, well i know enough about it to say RHL is probably the furthest thing from real hockey
habs100
#165558486Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:03 PM GMT

"i have played ball and puck RHL, easy af for me." bs, if it were "easy af" you would be super good at it, and I would have heard of you never heard of "SilentSippycup" More realistic=/=More fun
SirIngenuity
#165558732Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:05 PM GMT

Habs trust me anyone who thinks clicking buttons is tough. You don't want to hear about them. Also you should play hockey in real one day then you can find out there aren't robots at goalies
deathrange07
#165558852Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:07 PM GMT

1) the RHL died because of the commissioner quitting, just refer to it as ball hockey. 2) both leagues have their thickheaded idiots, stop acting like the HHCL doesn't have them. a lot of HHCLers refuse to play in ball hockey leagues, and a lot of ball hockey league players refuse to play in the HHCL. 3) you have definitely not played top-flight ball hockey, i've played in the top 3 ball hockey leagues and you have not played in them. 4) both the HHCL and ball hockey are very unrealistic and neither have the right to say they're more realistic than the other, if you care about realism play real life hockey. 5) ball hockey does exist in real life. "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
habs100
#165559098Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:09 PM GMT

@ing I do play irl hockey though @death What do you consider to be the top 3 ball hockey leagues
SilentSippycup
#165559262Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:10 PM GMT

i never said i have ever seriously played ball hockey. about half a year ago, someone came into an HHCL server and was spamming something about how RHL takes more skill than HHCL, so I challenged him to a game of RHL if he promised to play a game of HHCL. so i gathered a team of 3 besides myself and he did the same except his were all from RHL and mine were all from HHCL. we beat him 4-1 and he RQ the server. i dont remember the name but at the time he was a well known player in RHL. he then refused to play HHCL and we left him alone. i am not a thickheaded idiot, ik that people like to play RHL over HHCL, thats fine, but dont go into the sports forum and start sht with HHCL because i guarantee you at least one will fight back
SilentSippycup
#165559352Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:11 PM GMT

also, ive played hockey irl, both ice and street, ik the goalies arent robots you foqn moron, thats why there is a player goalie option in HHCL and a whole league dedicated to it
habs100
#165559401Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:12 PM GMT

"i never said i have ever seriously played ball hockey. about half a year ago, someone came into an HHCL server and was spamming something about how RHL takes more skill than HHCL, so I challenged him to a game of RHL if he promised to play a game of HHCL. so i gathered a team of 3 besides myself and he did the same except his were all from RHL and mine were all from HHCL. we beat him 4-1 and he RQ the server. i dont remember the name but at the time he was a well known player in RHL. he then refused to play HHCL and we left him alone. i am not a thickheaded idiot, ik that people like to play RHL over HHCL, thats fine, but dont go into the sports forum and start sht with HHCL because i guarantee you at least one will fight back" WOW MAN U R SO TUFF,,, I WISH I COULD BE A KEWL KID LIKE U KEN U TEECH ME TO B A COOL CID?
SilentSippycup
#165559578Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:13 PM GMT

im not taking pride in that, im just saying that if you are going to say HHCL doesnt take skill, I have proof that RHL doesnt take skill because i wooped an RHL'ers ass
SilentSippycup
#165559650Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:14 PM GMT

real mature btw, terrible sarcasm, you sound angry tho, time to cool down
habs100
#165559710Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:15 PM GMT

ya i m reely mad bro,,,
deathrange07
#165559780Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:15 PM GMT

@habs currently: NRHL, silents RNHL, h26s RNHL in that order, although H26's will be contending with the JHL soon (kek). @silent "i dont remember the name but at the time he was a well known player in RHL." the fact you don't know his name proves you are full of BS. "i am not a thickheaded idiot" i never called you one. "ik that people like to play RHL over HHCL, thats fine, but dont go into the sports forum and start sht with HHCL because i guarantee you at least one will fight back" funny because the HHCL is the ones that started this thread and the ones whom have been bumping it, most ball hockey players don't even post about HHCL anymore unless they're playing in the league. "im just saying that if you are going to say HHCL doesnt take skill, I have proof that RHL doesnt take skill because i wooped an RHL'ers ass" both leagues take skill you ignorant tw@t. "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
SilentSippycup
#165559944Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:17 PM GMT

whatever, you have fun with your spinning in circles and hitting an oversized ball, im going to go play a real, well-scripted game of hockey oh, did i forget to mention? thanks to roblox physics, half the time the puck goes through you/your stick in RHL, unplayable, not fun, poorly constructed
habs100
#165560133Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:18 PM GMT

oh @silentsippycup was it ToxicWaterIX?
SirIngenuity
#165560179Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

K go back to having the puck glue to your stick. Thanks to your roblox roblox physics. And go play game where it runs off scripts and no refs. Right isn't that what you want a game where a puck glues to your stick, you have robots for goalies, and there are no refs except script - Have fun there and stay there. My pleasure you can now leave this forum forever :)
habs100
#165560225Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

"whatever, you have fun with your spinning in circles and hitting an oversized ball, im going to go play a real, well-scripted game of hockey oh, did i forget to mention? thanks to roblox physics, half the time the puck goes through you/your stick in RHL, unplayable, not fun, poorly constructed" you clearly don't know what you're talking about, the RHL has been dead for almost a month now
deathrange07
#165560246Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

"whatever, you have fun with your spinning in circles and hitting an oversized ball, im going to go play a real, well-scripted game of hockey" thank you for proving that you're an ignorant tw@t. "oh, did i forget to mention? thanks to roblox physics, half the time the puck goes through you/your stick in RHL, unplayable, not fun, poorly constructed" I CAN DO THAT FOR HHCL TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, did i forget to mention? thanks to roblox physics, the puck flings in HHCL, players can literally go through your hits, and you can get a penalty because roblox physics fling a guy when you barely hit them, unplayable, not fun, poorly constructed. "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
SilentSippycup
#165560286Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:20 PM GMT

"the fact you don't know his name proves you are full of BS." it was over half a year ago, why would i take the time, effort, and memory to remember some soar losers name that i played against half a year before? "i never called you one." you implied it "funny because the HHCL is the ones that started this thread and the ones whom have been bumping it, most ball hockey players don't even post about HHCL anymore unless they're playing in the league." this thread was started based off of a thread about HHCL being the less popular league, Timehalt also received a pm from the guy who started this sht "both leagues take skill you ignorant tw@t." thats not what your fellow RHL'ers think
SilentSippycup
#165560538Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:22 PM GMT

there is no checking, dekeing, poke-checking, goalie positions, automated time/score/penalties, nor a reasonably sized puck. HHCL has all of that, it is well thought out and balanced, and yes, the puck flings, but thats roblox physics and i have also seen it happen in RHL. the only difference is that RHL has a huge ball, so huge that it cant go through the glass.