of     1   

snipergrunt7
#108108092Friday, August 02, 2013 11:09 PM GMT

I spend hours building places that I might actually enjoy visiting. But unfortunatly, my game failed to save. This is not the first time it happened. Once upon a time, I decided to make a house. Complete with terrain, a beach, rocky cliffs. It looked stunning. The terrain ALONE took three hours. Every little detail was complete and when I started to make the building itself, the game started to lag. So I did what I normally do. Save, exit the edit and restart the edit. When I went to open the game again, there was absolutly NO SAVE to be found. I looked everywhere. Yes, everywhere. In my files, in my recent saves. Everywhere. Nothing was to be found. This was only the most RECENT ROBLOX Studio mess up. I have plenty of stories exactly like this. ROBLOX, fix your dang Studio.
C3vsGaming
#108158019Saturday, August 03, 2013 5:40 AM GMT

I liked the 2010/11 game builder more than Roblox Studio.
StevenSevierRogers
#108244734Saturday, August 03, 2013 9:40 PM GMT

Roblox studios messed up my guis. I would change a data number, and it froze. Hours of just re-arranging to just get it right. There is an autosave, in one of your folders. ROBLOX Studio 2013 and the old studio is horrible, inefficient, and just some cheap craftsmanship.
superswordfish
#108283950Sunday, August 04, 2013 2:46 AM GMT

The old studio was a lot less buggy then the new Studio even now, but the new Studio has an autosave feature unlike the old one, and by now lots of bugs are gone. You can always make sure your places get saved by saving them as .rbxl files to your computer instead of relying on the ROBLOX servers, haven't lost a single place since I started doing this with the old and new Studio. Don't rely on the ROBLOX servers for saving places EVER.
RyanDolan123
#108417494Monday, August 05, 2013 12:54 AM GMT

ROBLOX Studio 2013 automatically saves your places every 5 minutes by default. Also I will agree Studio 2013 needs a LOT of work. Oh yeah and UNLOCK METHODS FOR PLUGINS SORCUS please ʜɪ

of     1