of     1   

Cyclops7747
#108701813Tuesday, August 06, 2013 10:57 PM GMT

Most of you are posting on the wall with your ideas of a "new arena" or "better scheduled games", but I can't read most of them with the amount of posts we get on the wall. From now on, post your suggestions to THIS thread. Every suggestion/idea will be read and replied to. -Troll suggestions such as "end the league lololol" will be ignored. -Constructive ideas/suggestions only. Nothing like "Fire this person as a team owner." -What NOT to suggest: >"let my team join the league" >"merge with my league" >"hire me as staff" -Already suggested ideas will still be read. ~ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʏᴇ~
cartman261
#108701915Tuesday, August 06, 2013 10:58 PM GMT

invite me to a party! also change it to a womens leauge
Cyclops7747
#108702432Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:02 PM GMT

@Cart omg best idea!!11!!1!1!oneoneone but srsly both genders are allowed to play in this league ~ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʏᴇ~
nastyeddie
#108702574Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:03 PM GMT

Add more dynamic lighting and decals, so you can have more QQers.
cartman261
#108702664Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:04 PM GMT

add russians to the leauge
Cyclops7747
#108702694Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:04 PM GMT

@Nasty we already have enough of those, trust me. ~ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʏᴇ~
crackerjacker22
#108702709Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:04 PM GMT

Make it as laggy as possible
nastyeddie
#108702771Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:04 PM GMT

BUT WE NEED YOU NEED MORE QQERS!!!!
MILPUpNext
#108702787Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:05 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Cyclops7747
#108703737Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:13 PM GMT

@Minor Usually doesn't work out well. Most people know how to play with PBL courts+hoops, so there's really no point. ~ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʏᴇ~
Kennpup
#108801334Wednesday, August 07, 2013 5:28 PM GMT

Here's a suggestion: Have group members vote a "game of the week." Another suggestion: Quit NRBA :D
Scoobert_Doo
#108801581Wednesday, August 07, 2013 5:30 PM GMT

>3 game playoffs jk idc
Cyclops7747
#108812680Wednesday, August 07, 2013 7:04 PM GMT

@Kenn Game of the week is actually a good idea if we could sell access to fans. In Triple's new arena, I'll suggest it. @Noobley It's best out of 5 but ok. ~ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʏᴇ~
StormSmithXXV
#108919259Thursday, August 08, 2013 2:30 PM GMT

Have triple copy and paste his game (Prefer like 3 games of the NRBA Court),so we can host a couple of games at a time. ☞~ әɹәႡ sɐʍ ɹәdns-˙qoou'uʍop әp!sdn pɐәႡ ɹnoʎ Ⴁʇ!ʍ uoɹoɯ ɐ әʞ!Ⴈ ʞooႨ noʎ ☞~
sonicben9554
#109055627Friday, August 09, 2013 2:46 PM GMT

We can record peoples stats like leaderboard with Points, assists, steals, turnovers, blocks. And player of the game
KennApe
#109233360Saturday, August 10, 2013 10:14 PM GMT

Have each team play AT LEAST 2 games a week max is 4 so we can have more games. You should try this idea next season because not a lot of people will make games during school so do this during summer. Should have a poll whether playoffs should be best of 5, best of 7, or all playoffs series are best of 5 but the finals is best of 7.
CrazyPeter7
#109329931Sunday, August 11, 2013 6:03 PM GMT

Some people on my team are complaining about lag in TripleR's arena. I'm guessing that other players are too. It's probably because TripleR's "Map" script adds too many bricks into one place. I think TripleR should just keep arena at a time and change it when the next game comes. Or, if TripleR doesn't have the time to do that. We could always play at the team owner's court. You guys can create a rule where the team owner must create a court with commissioners' and referees' admin and scoreboard control. So it would be easier to most players and referees'. Cyclops7747 and TripleR, I hope you consider my suggestion. Also, I'd like all playoff rounds to be at least best of 5 or higher. BUT, make the Finals best of 7. Thanks!
sonicben9554
#109332685Sunday, August 11, 2013 6:30 PM GMT

NRBA should make sponsor company and leagues like Ro-NBA did in ASW and you should add more events to ASW like tourneys. You should make games on Saturdays and Sundays because of school starting. next season should be 12 weeks with 2 games for each team. ~Fear The TV
Camboo6
#109333376Sunday, August 11, 2013 6:35 PM GMT

1st Idea:Make the stadium with the teams' color in the stands and put the symbol at half court,so you can do Home and Away. 2nd Idea:Sell tickets to fans who wants seats,you can make money for the league.
sonicben9554
#109337690Sunday, August 11, 2013 7:14 PM GMT

The first idea REALLY WHOS THAT DUMB
tgross25
#109337764Sunday, August 11, 2013 7:15 PM GMT

end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol
Camboo6
#109341087Sunday, August 11, 2013 7:46 PM GMT

end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol end the league lololol

of     1