Remii9512
#11999784Thursday, July 30, 2009 7:55 AM GMT

Zack: 0_0 "Then fire up that thing!"
VirtualXV
#12024447Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:38 PM GMT

Guard 1: Start it up. Free Liberty. FREE LIBERTY. ONLINE. SYSTEMS - - 100 PERCENT. WEAPON SYSTEMS - ONLINE. CODE ALPHA BRAVO VIOLET OMEGA. TO PROTECT EARTH, FROM EXTRA-TERRISTAL INVADERS.
Remii9512
#12035301Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:36 PM GMT

Zack: "Dos 3.5? Not the most advanced programmer..."
Remii9512
#12035925Thursday, July 30, 2009 9:47 PM GMT

Zack: "But it"ll do!"
Kilakk
#12050414Friday, July 31, 2009 1:57 AM GMT

(im leaving on a 3 week vaction on Aug 1. don't expect me to post for a while) Micheal: It's working! It's actually working! *Free Liberty does, according to data, 89% damage to one ship* Scientist #1: All those days off went to re-building that robot... Micheal: You took days off?? Scientist #1: didn't you read my notes i left in your office? Micheal: errr.... Scientist #2: Hey Zack! Free Liberty is having a problem out there!! Free Liberty: TARGETING SHIP 212445......TARGETINGGGGG CHANGEDDD TO 2335534 FIGHTER.... TARRRGETINGG CHANGED TO SHIP 457345479....TARGETING CHANGEDDDDERRR *click*
VirtualXV
#12054366Friday, July 31, 2009 3:02 AM GMT

*all the soldiers and scientists out in the field look at Free Liberty* Free Liberty: SSSSSYSSSTEEEMMMSSS...FAAAAAAIIIILLLUREEEEE....REBOOTING.......ERROR...RRUNNING DIAGNOSTIC PROGRAM....*shuts down* Soldiers and Scientists in the field: O_O *a moment later* Free Liberty: (out of nowhere starts again) FREE LIBERTY IS ONLINE! THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ALIEN RACE WILL BEGIN - NOW! *starts shooting giant beam lasers out of his eyes* Alien: RAAAAAHHH! *head explodes* Alien: BACK'TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! translation: REEEEEETREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAT!
VirtualXV
#12054685Friday, July 31, 2009 3:08 AM GMT

meanwhile in space... Hak'ja Runuez (alien leader): Impressive. I understand these insect's language very well. Alien Commander: JOC'TAH REEUHHRR HOI BUI KA! Translation: We tried to to kill all those insects at the Energy source! They have a giant machine killing our ground forces! Hak'ja Runuez: Wah juh-errz buh Dah! translation: Send in Jakrer-3 Alien Commander: HAH BER! Translation: YES SIR! Hak'ja Runuez: I need to teach all my comrads in this ship the insect's language, so we can plot against the humans, It only took me three days to learn they're "human" language.
VirtualXV
#12063377Friday, July 31, 2009 8:33 AM GMT

meanwhile in Airforce 1.. President Jack: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN THE TURRETS! President Jack: SHOOT THOSE SHIPS DOWN! *several small fighter-class ships try to shoot the plane down* Guard: Code Red, activate lockdown. *the plane becomes heavily armored, but the turrets come off*
Remii9512
#12063817Friday, July 31, 2009 9:06 AM GMT

Zack: "Im getting a distress call from Airforce 1!" President Jack Wackle: "They armored the plane, but the turrets came off! I need defence!" Zack: "Flying clones with laser abilities are on their way, sir."
HJK148
#12064787Friday, July 31, 2009 10:46 AM GMT

great, now its too late to post my character :(
Kilakk
#12079645Friday, July 31, 2009 5:26 PM GMT

you can still be an alien.
MegamanZero79
#12090076Friday, July 31, 2009 8:23 PM GMT

Zero:*standing in the middle of a vast assortment of dead aliens*The end is near...only one race shall survive this war. And we, the humans, the underdogs, the defenders, will not leave our world without a fight. Rather, we, as a race, will give up our last breath on this world, than to live on as cowards living in space.Now..who is with me to save our world?!*raises fist in the air* Soldiers:*rise up out of their cover, and also put their fists up* Zero:We, the human race, will win. And you aliens will remeber the day when you saw the sight of 10,000 fists in the air!
VirtualXV
#12094200Friday, July 31, 2009 9:31 PM GMT

HJK, No it's not. You can still post your character, heck, you can even apply to be the Alien Leader or the President, as they are not taken yet/
VirtualXV
#12094480Friday, July 31, 2009 9:35 PM GMT

Free Liberty: *throws a mini-nuke at another starship* *hundreads of Miltary soldiers with tanks arrive* Soldier: We were ordered to come here by the President. *suddenly, a giant space pod quickly smashes through the ground near Xeno* Xeno: O_O What the?
VirtualXV
#12168909Sunday, August 02, 2009 2:53 AM GMT

Free Liberty: EMBRACE HUMANITY OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED! *gauss arm fires at two groups of aliens* meanwhile, back at Mothership Gamma-12.. Hak'ja Runuez: Joeder herrr wat' tra! Translation: Fire the laser cannon! Alien Captain: Joz ber yakdez 90191xIv1337! Translation: Ready cannon at destination 90191xIv1337! ----The destination the aliens are gonna hit is Washington DC---- *Alien cannon fires, a extremely loud noise occurs, the cannon hits Washington DC, The explosion is so huge that It appears like a grenade explosion from looking at the planet from the moon* meanwhile at Jyrule-19, aka, the secret goverment human base on the moon.. Communicator: Alpha Foxtrot, Do you read me? ALPHA FOXTROT, DO YOU READ ME!? Communicator: Sir, Frequencies are fried up. We can't alert our home base in Washington DC about this gigantic mothership..
VirtualXV
#12169100Sunday, August 02, 2009 2:58 AM GMT

General Robbinsons: Looks like we're going to have to go with plan B, set up defenses around this base perimeter and deploy Rocket Armstrong and Rocket Nelly. Deploy EVERYTHING. I want every grunt, vehicle, and armor to shoot down those fighters near that ship.
VirtualXV
#12169151Sunday, August 02, 2009 2:59 AM GMT

Xeno: *opens the tube and finds some sort of Amulet of of course, alien tech, Xeno puts it on. *The amulet starts to glow, the aliens quickly go back in they're ships* Xeno: What's happening?
MegamanZero79
#12170392Sunday, August 02, 2009 3:26 AM GMT

Zero:*sees aliens retreating*What the?!Perfect...Soldier,toss me that XM8. Soldier:But it's only expiremental! Zero:Just give it to me! Soldier:*gives Zero the XM8* Zero:*opens fire with the XM8 in automatic mode* Alien:*gets hit in the back, and falls over* Alien 2:*gets shot in leg*Rax'tar goqu!!(I'm wounded!!) Zero:*finishes off Alien 2, reloads, and continues firing*I need more firepower!Get me a grenade launcher! Soldier 2:*gives Zero a grenade launcher* Zero:*fires the grenade into the alien ship, blowing it up*
VirtualXV
#12179285Sunday, August 02, 2009 10:12 AM GMT

Alien Captain: Baka Jer Rieres! TRANSLATION: Set up the barrier shields! *All of a sudden, barriers around each ship start to transform into a lavander shield* Free Liberty: OBSTRUCTION DETECTED. COMPOSITION: TITANIUM ALLOY SUPPLEMENTED BY PHOTONIC RESONANCE BARRIER. (I really don't know what I just said right there, but I know it had something to do with a some metal or laser shield o_o)
VirtualXV
#12179367Sunday, August 02, 2009 10:21 AM GMT

Hmm..I don't think it's time for the grand defeat yet.. I won't tell you who will win or lose though. However, The Cannon is being readied, The Alien leader sent that amulet on purpose, and those aliens set up a sheild to protect themselves, while Free Liberty is in the radius. You'll all figure it out sooner.
MegamanZero79
#12215481Monday, August 03, 2009 12:57 AM GMT

Zero:*fires another grenade, but it is deflected off the barrier shield*Blast....Gotta get inside to take it out...*teleports inside, but into the barracks* Aliens:*doing random things, like playing some sort of card game, lying on the bunks...etc.* Zero:Crud.... Alien:Y'Weasiz Igoajvs!(Intruder Alert!)*presses alarm* Aliens:*start rushing Zero* Zero:*uppercuts an alien, then teleports and punches it into the wall**raises arms, and a group of aliens catch on fire* Alien:*punches Zero in the face, knocking him over* Zero:*gets back up, then lights the alien on fire* Alien:*grabs Zero, then starts throwing assorted punches at him* Zero:*grabs a punch, twists the alien's arm around, and backfists it in the elbow, breakng the alien's arm*This has a striking similarity to MK vs. DCU....oh well..*continues lighting aliens on fire, and meleeing them*
VirtualXV
#12219238Monday, August 03, 2009 2:01 AM GMT

Free Liberty: DETECTING...THE CITY OF LAS VEGAS IS UNDER ATTACK! ORBITAL STRIKE IMINIENT! ALL PERSONAL SHOULD...EVACUATE THE AREA.. IMMEDIANTLY. *two minutes later, a giant mushroom cloud is seen in the distance. Las Vegas has been destroyed* meanwhile in Airforce-1. Agency Guy: Sir..we just recieved call from Command..radiation levels are high in the city of las vegas..Las Vegas..has been destroyed.
MegamanZero79
#12220917Monday, August 03, 2009 2:28 AM GMT

Zero:*punches an armed alien in the head, then snaps it's neck**grabs the Energy Rifle**shoots an alien*Finally..a weapon..*runs onto the bridge of the ship, just as it reaches orbit*Freeze!*points the Energy Rifle at the commander of the vessel**punches a button on the wall, which shuts a blast door*Now..everybody on this bridge will die..now!!*shoots all personnel on the bridge with the energy rifle* Alien Pilot:*attempts to draw an Energy Pistol* Zero:*shoots the Pilot* -All personnel on bridge are dead- Zero:*gets behind the pilot console, and begins pushing buttons, which make the ship pull manuevers*Alright..let's do this!*pushes a combination of buttons, and the ship flies at the mothership**presses some more buttons, and a countdown is heard*Rah!!!!!!! Alien dropship:*flies into the mothership cargo bay, then explodes* Mothership:*shudders* Alien engineer:Ynhfodb dj'lkdbsi!!!T'vosbfxvbnso glnfbva ovnhvo!!!U'dofbsfa fdobfafb!!(We've taken major damage!The entire cargo bay has exploded!!We are going down!!!) Mothership:*plummets to Earth, and crashes into the area of New York City*
VirtualXV
#12224027Monday, August 03, 2009 3:30 AM GMT

Guys, Since Im Bored I Am Going To Make Operation: Omega Now. I Dont Know Why I am Talking Like This But I Dont Care.
VirtualXV
#12224525Monday, August 03, 2009 3:40 AM GMT

Scatch that, I'm not gonna make it until late August.