of     1   

Earl111
#11084220Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:46 AM GMT

As roblox is finally in peace, after all its been through, the lives of fellow robloxians are back to normal. But then at the local sports center, you overhear a conversation about a treasure of riches. You think of all the things you could have... so many rocketships! You listen carefully finding it to be a long and perilous journey, you obviously couldnt attempt this alone. So your adventure starts, in the town of Robloxville. Rules: NO GODMODDING NO UBERING NO SPAMMING ECT. Character sheet Name: Age Gender Appearence: Reason your joining the main character on his adventure: Weapons: (Only swords, maces, axes, bows, Ect. No modern weaponry) Personality: Skill: (One allowed) Bio: (Optional) Once 4 people join besides me we leave on adventure and any other people who want to join will become bad guys, or if i say so, a boss of a part. Character sheet below. I WILL ALWAYS BE THE BOSS OF PARTS! unless i say otherwise... Secondary character sheet: Name: Age: appearence: Are you enemies of the adventurers? Which part are you in? gender: Weapons: (Only 2) bio: Skills: Lockpicking, mele combat, ranged combat, survival, or mage. (Mages cant have overpowered spells like mind control) Name: George Verduct Age: 22 Appearence: 6'6 with cloth and leather armor, he has brown hair and blue eyes. Reason your joining the main character on his adventure: He is the main character! Weapons: Two scimitars in each hand Personality: Friendly, Honest, Curious Skill: Mele combat Gender: Male Bio: He survived plentiful amounts of wars. He also heard about the treasure and is willing to do anything to achieve his goal, getting the treasure Boss sheet: Name: Gregor Wind Age: 35 Gender: Male Weapons: A bronze shield and a Long steel sword. Appearence: He has mail armor, but he has no helmet, he has long brown hair and a beard. He rides on a horse. Part: one, Crossroads Bio: He is a favorite of the people of crossroads, and has always won duels. He usual spends time at the arena or local tavern. He also is deep inside evil.
Earl111
#11084264Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:46 AM GMT

BUMP! (( Waiting for 4 people to join ))
Earl111
#11084611Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:52 AM GMT

*Cmon someone join!*
Earl111
#11141055Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:54 AM GMT

FALCON BAUMP!!!!!!!

of     1