of     1   

FatherFatality
#111000231Sunday, August 25, 2013 5:08 AM GMT

It has come to me that when starting a group you need BASES. Well, that is hard to do when you have no one to help, or the help is limited or challenging. But, with my thinking of a way to have a friend "Help" you on your place not through personal server with ROBLOX default building tools, but with the studios map. Personal servers are good for building with your friends, but however, it is sometimes very difficult to work like this, the lack of tools that you need, the 1 studs re-size, it would be alot easier if ROBLOX allowed a co-op studio feature, where you could invite a friend in game and help build the game, we can script the server and build faster together with the appropriate tools. And it would be better off with a choice of no characters (Like Studios) but also have a chat. And knowing how people would prefer physical bodies OR default 2013 ROBLOX Studios. So, there should be the choice of "Personal Server" (What we, ROBLOXians, already use) "Advanced Personal Server" (With person), or "Professional Server" (With an orb of some sort). I would say this should be considered because not only will it make it better, it shouldn't get hates either. The regular Studios remains and on the other side of things building is a lot easier and more productive. - I would wish this is a well reviewed Post and gets far into ROBLOX aswell. -- Original idea by tyl1 & FatherRage. Support and Comments are recommended.
MrJoeyJoeJoey
#111000975Sunday, August 25, 2013 5:16 AM GMT

SUPPORT! Also BuildV4 + Personal Server = EPIC
lycanation
#111001781Sunday, August 25, 2013 5:24 AM GMT

Support 100%
FatherFatality
#111860913Monday, September 02, 2013 1:43 AM GMT

Please, PM people friends and such to support. It's needed.

of     1