of     1   

JakeLiebrecht
#111689441Saturday, August 31, 2013 7:24 PM GMT

Hey everyone. This is a heads up to not waste your ROBUX on the new iOS gears until an update is released, fixing this one problem. Here's the problem and what happens: Like many other people, I have an iOS device which I use to buy ROBLOX gear and packages. Last night, I bought the "Bombo" package, and the associated gear.. the Bow and Arrow and the Survival Knife. Earlier this morning I entered one of my favorite games which allows gear. When I spawn, I notice that the Bow and Arrow is sticking through half of my character's body AND that the Bombo Survival Knife is sticking through my head. Basically, both gears are not functioning as gears and are instead acting like hats. My friend also experienced the same problem in another game that allowed gear. I went ahead and deleted one of the gears, which was stupid as if an update is released I'd probably have to buy it again. Make an update fixing this problem, ROBLOX Team! People want gears that work, not gears that go on top of your head!
DimorphicAmbiguity
#112001544Tuesday, September 03, 2013 2:15 AM GMT

Ha, I looked this up on a google search and somehow I was taken straight to your thread Ultimate.... But I agree, this is kind of outrageous considering the ROBLOX team placed this under the "gear" category leading people to believe that these are actual working weapons. Also considering if this was intentional it seems a bit ridiculous that the ROBLOX team wouldn't even bother to tell people what this gear actually was/does. They have just become another one of those companies (example: Microsoft) who get the consumer all physched about something and later have that same thing blow up in the consumer's face.
Skyshadow101
#136011779Wednesday, June 04, 2014 10:07 PM GMT

Well, I do say that these gears aren't working as gear than hats. (Sorry for my setences that you probably don't understand the order that I put the wording in.) I really don't know why these are acting as hats. I've heard that they are really good weapons though.
MasterAwesome7654321
#144702837Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:01 AM GMT

yea fix dem gears :P
dexperaux
#144813546Friday, August 29, 2014 7:45 PM GMT

Woohoo! The Mad Murderer Knife in you Head! best hat evah!
rareheaddress
#149689001Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:39 PM GMT

no no no no I WANNA NO HOW TO EVEN BUY THIS ITEM NOT THE GLITCH!

of     1