of     1   

dathethethefill
#113989045Thursday, September 26, 2013 4:05 AM GMT

So I go in the Catalog, right? Everything seems 'ight, but then boom! Hits me like a ton of blox-they added some new Price Floor crud. My first reaction was this to be honest: "MAN TWO EFFS TO THIS GAME! ONE FROM MY RIGHT ONE FROM MY LEFT!" exact words. But then I was like: "Ok ok I'm calm now. Let's see if we can get your act together." Any of you play AC3? Just beat the game I won't spoil it though (I liked the ending). Well if you have, I'm comparing ROBLOX to the beggar NPCs. They first ask for money and I'm like no... THEN these grandmotherruckers block yo path, I'm like "HEY NO ONE BLOCKS MY PATH!", then these dudes chase you while you galloping on your horse until you shoot them in the meat or just plain LEAVE. ROBLOX, if you're gonna beg for my money, don't do it in a way that annoys me. You aren't helping your case. You can't ruin your game just because you need money. It's not a good look, ROBLOX. Look, I can see you need financial help. Hey, it's not like we don't care. Did you ever try asking? A notice that ROBLOX would like donations is better than this for sure. You'd get more money then rage at least. You could even put together some annual fundraiser or walk or something (Just a suggestion) to help raise yourself some money or I don't know. Just don't do it this way. This has been What the fill with dathethethefill. Have a good day.
Encladeus
#113989230Thursday, September 26, 2013 4:09 AM GMT

cOLD mOLD on a sLATE pLATE
dathethethefill
#114403007Tuesday, October 01, 2013 2:05 AM GMT

Wow. Only 1 reply in 5 days?

of     1