of     1   

d_grant
#113993631Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:06 AM GMT

If ROBLOX insists on having floor prices, or price floors, same difference , I have an idea. This will probably not be even the slightest bit considered by ROBLOX Staff but here goes nothing. Top selling clothes are old, classic and of course, cheap. I say, once a shirt hits a certain sale amount that it should have a floor price. For example, 10 Robux or 100 Tix for a shirt that has 10,000 sales. This would slow down the purchases for this item and keep the catalog from being dominated. Many new ROBLOXians are criticized , or categorized, by the clothing they have on. The people with popular clothes on , such as the "White Flame Jacket", or "White Tuxedo", located on the Best Selling (All-Time) shirts in the catalog, are placed into the "noob" category. Yes, typically people with the top selling clothes are new to the website, but if the prices for top selling clothing went up, less new people would have these clothes, and would bring a new uniqueness to ROBLOX. This also helps sellers with high quality clothes gain money. Higher Prices = Higher Income. Yes, it may encourage copying, but maybe if the staff could just take out the -1 to the end of the URL trick, it wouldn't happen. To any ROBLOX mod, (or anyone who disagrees with floor prices) Your floor prices are thought to be ridiculous, insane, crazy by many. Current prices injure high and low quality designers. Here's why : Say you have an original shirt for 25R and 300Tix, which was say 1R and 5Tix before floor prices; they have already lost customers because no one wants to spend that much on a piece of clothing. Then, someone copies this shirt. Now, the original creator has not only lost customers, but has to share the few he has left. I know ROBLOX wants to encourage members to buy ROBUX, but look at it from an average citizens stand point. **The economy has went down, one of your parents lost your job, and the other is being payed low salary. Wouldn't you sound greedy to ask for ROBUX, when you could have bought a meal for crying out loud ? What would you rather have, a meal, or robux ?
GoodJake00
#113994005Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:24 AM GMT

Very well. Support.
d_grant
#113994921Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:36 AM GMT

Thank you, I have one supporter at least. :]
JordanHilfiger
#114047059Friday, September 27, 2013 1:03 AM GMT

Support 凸(¬‿¬)凸 ~ Lово₴ Taттоо мacнїпє Cяєaтоя & CЄО. Ё₴т 201З ~
powderski
#114594927Thursday, October 03, 2013 9:46 PM GMT

Agreed, now I i think everything is at least 25R$ or 300 tickets

of     1