chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

ninjafire7494
#114525472Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:07 PM GMT

>Also if you don't support... why are you posting? Posting bumps up the thread which in turn makes more people see it, which in turn makes it more popular, which in turn SUPPORTS IT. Use the brain. this logic does not apply for threads such as "OP rights for nbc" and non-supports can influence people and the non supporters can criticize the idea to point out whats wrong with it
Quincyy
#114525608Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:09 PM GMT

"No one would use this poorly made face, though, so he's not judging anyone. And if he thought people wearing this would be an OD'er, wouldn't many others?" I guarantee a good percentage of people would use this face. Just like a good percentage still use the woman face even though jerks like you bully them for it. Yes, bully. "It's an implication, duh." Doesn't make it true... at all. "You've made it clear you THINK it's an invalid point, which is something an idiot such as yourself would say." Explain how thinking it is invalid that they shouldn't make a face similar to this JUST because you say it might lead to OD'ing, makes me an idiot? I'd love to know. "It's not that it's cartoony, it's that the lips are HUGE and RED, which are a sign of willingness to OD in a lot of people's perspective. No, I'm not suggesting that. I'm suggesting most people will be ridiculed for wearing it, therefore it's useless and no one would wear it." Huge red lips... like you have, and me. Maybe we should take eyes off of faces too. People have lips. And WOAH I forgot you did a psychological study on what makes people suddenly willing to online date. Once again a face DOES NOT make someone want to online date, their maturity level does. They will do it whether they've got 'big lips' or not. And people get ridiculed for things they wear ALL the time. In real life, on here. But they keep doing it. Weird. "A face causes someone to be judged, though. No, I'm not a fool for having my own opinion." A face causes someone to be judged, just like clothes, just like a way someone walks, or how they talk. We get judged ALL the time. It's human nature. And I never said you were a fool for your opinion, you're a fool for your stupid conclusions.
Elaborative
#114525638Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:09 PM GMT

Salsa, if you are not going to act serious then I will have to report you. In this post you already violate multiple Forum rules, at least 3. Calling someone an idiot out of the blue is not funny. It's cyber bullying. Just because you want to make a point isn't an excuse to start insulting someone because they had an idea. And don't think I won't report you. I will. And trust me, I have won many cases like this and many rule breakers have been banned. Learn you lesson quickly.
Quincyy
#114525782Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:11 PM GMT

@Ninja Right... because a random avatar stating: "no support" is going to really influence someone. It's smarter to just let the post die than to be bumping it up.
SalsaSight
#114525922Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:12 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Elaborative
#114526228Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:15 PM GMT

"You're both extremely foolish" This is what you call cyber bullying, and frankly a bad opinion. I'll send you my regards when you arrive in Banland.
Elaborative
#114526509Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:18 PM GMT

By the way, ninja is right. Since you started the argument you helped get us supportive bumps. Thanks! c:
ninjafire7494
#114526917Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:23 PM GMT

>@Ninja Right... because a random avatar stating: "no support" is going to really influence someone. It's smarter to just let the post die than to be bumping it up. not all of them simply said "no support"

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2