snakehunt
#136874303Friday, June 13, 2014 4:47 PM GMT

"Lack the experience?" Shi coughed, standing up. She then started laughing. "Your nether is nothing... Why would I want to be trained a move that isn't going to take down people? If you truly want to take someone down...." A black orb appeared in Shi's hand.
evilboo10
#136874924Friday, June 13, 2014 4:55 PM GMT

(12'000 post! HOORAY!) "You know not of the power of the nether, child..." Balthazar said, leering. Staring intently at the black orb in Shi's hand, Balthazar muttered an incantation of his own. At once, his blade began emitting a faint bluish glow. Balthazar slashed his blade through the air, sending a swirling shockwave at Shi. (Fun fact: The effect of this swirling shockwave isn't merely for damage. Once it strikes its target, it locks them in chains of shadows, crafted from the suffering of misfortune souls. It would then slowly begin to infect their spirit, until they are fully corrupted)
snakehunt
#136877408Friday, June 13, 2014 5:24 PM GMT

Shi enlarged the orb, and the shockwave gets sucked into it, along with rocks nearby. "You know not of the Void!" Shi replied with a smile.
evilboo10
#136910757Friday, June 13, 2014 11:02 PM GMT

"The void you say..." Balthazar muttered, glaring at the enlarged orb that was sucking things into it. With a smirk, Balthazar silently summoned an armed creature to stab Shi from behind!
snakehunt
#136911719Friday, June 13, 2014 11:13 PM GMT

The creature was lifted into the air, and swirled and twisted into the orb as it grew bigger.
nexis5141
#136914018Friday, June 13, 2014 11:40 PM GMT

Ace I jump into the air and turn into fire,hovering in the air in an attempt to avoid the water. I notice my feet didn't turn into fire because they are still covered in water.
Metamerism
#136920958Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:02 AM GMT

Jenkins took another puff, smoke curling from his teeth. "I suppose it IS a rather cunning name. Anyhow, The Past of the Future is a chaotic realm of change and shifting as universes align and change. However, something terrible happened, which invariably brought me here..." K. Rool growled. "He ate my lunch!" No one ate K. Rool's lunch! Not even his alternate personalities. All other magic aside from flame and dark magic was weakened from this world's aura, meaning her healing was incredibly weak. Xorp countered it with a magical laser from his middle eye! Where was Bowser when everyone was preparing to fight? In the Wreck Room, were everything was conveniently destroyed, watching TV. (Nonsense, it is as easy as buying a console.)
Thegravemind321
#136921672Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:10 AM GMT

Mortem dives for Ace,ready to stab! "R-really? What happened?"Symphony asked. While K Rool was talking...Past Kagura managed to kick him in.that ugly giant eye..seriously what's up with that eye? Nightmare fuel... The clones disappeared....however Ten Year Amy appeared was not in.that group! Suddenly tentacles formed into a massive drill hits him from below,it's piercing power going through armor and skin! "Zel..ya might wanna teleport away...The Void is unleashed."Rita said backing away from Shi. "Be.careful Shi! Remember Colette is here!" Wily decided not to be a part of this fight and ran trying to find Bowser. Opps nearly forgot the bench squad.... The camera cuts back to Oga Tatsumi...who was currently blasting.the DragonFly with Long range Zebul blasts! Gintoki was distracting it by tossing a rock at it...and Bobobo's afro sprouted...a rocket launcher!
Metamerism
#136922599Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:22 AM GMT

The Dragonfly gave a grand total of 0 craps about Oga's Zebul Blasts as it flew forward, slashing at all of them with a molten AoE attack! (Because being covered in giant eyes means you can't keep track of the original, amiright?) Being covered in giant eyes, Xorp was able to see Amy's attack coming and punish her move severely with a huge slash from his claw, pinning her tentacles beneath it! Zel created a magical shield of magic, and floated a short distance away. His eye? It has a tic. Anyways, Past Kagura contracted a random disease from kicking the eye, and K. Rool wasn't terribly bothered. He threw his crown at her, it whizzing through the air like a bladed boomerang! Bowser continued to watch TV, chuckling at some stupid slice of life comedy. "Ha, that stupid girl never learns!"
Thegravemind321
#136924199Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

(Whoa whoa whoa...a disease? From kicking an eye? How the hell does that work? And a Tic?)
Metamerism
#136925310Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:49 AM GMT

(That, my friend, was a throwaway joke. And King K. Rool's melee trophy stated his eye has a tic.)
evilboo10
#136925957Saturday, June 14, 2014 1:56 AM GMT

Balthazar stood back quite a bit, plunging his sword into the ground. You intend to absorb me into your void... you are quite mistaken," Balthazar hissed.
snakehunt
#136928143Saturday, June 14, 2014 2:21 AM GMT

"Try me." Shi said, the orb tough the roof of the cave now, sucking it away. "I'll give you 10 seconds to get away from us." Shi looks at the nonexistent watch on her other wrist.
Thegravemind321
#136929764Saturday, June 14, 2014 2:41 AM GMT

Wily opens the.door!"Bowser! We have an.intruder! And that stupid orange.haired girl turned om.us!" Past Kagura easily blocked with her umbrella! Rita wisely teleports back to the igloo,takes Colette and teleports a.good distance away from.the.void. Ten Year Amy yelled in pain! 7 minutes remaining.. The three easily dodged by jumping back! "Guys..leave this to me."Oga said,gulpling down on Baby Beel's milk. "Hey! Ugly ass bug! Im.coming.for ya...150CC..."
Metamerism
#136930419Saturday, June 14, 2014 2:49 AM GMT

Bowser growled, yelling, clearly not hearing a word Wily was saying. "HEY! I'M TRYING TO WATCH TV!" The crown actually punched a hole through her umbrella! It whirred back to King K. Rool's head, plopping back on. Xorp wrapped his talons around Amy's tentacles, hoisting her up in front of his horrifying face. "You are nothing! Your legacy is but ash!" Xorp was about o reduce her into bits of carbonized squid, however, something caught his attention. "Hey! I won't let you hurt Amy anymore!" It was Hasuta! The Dragonfly blasted magma at Oga. Yeah.
jetthehawk
#136934414Saturday, June 14, 2014 3:39 AM GMT

Luffy took this opportunity to jump up to meet K. Rool's face. His body was pinkish,as Luffy had decided to activate Gear Second. "Gomu Gomu No..." Luffy stretched one of his legs and swung it around like a massive rope towards the crocodile's jaw, coming in from the right side. "JET WHIP!"
Thegravemind321
#136935225Saturday, June 14, 2014 3:49 AM GMT

"H-Hastua!"Ten year Amy said."D-dont! He's too strong! L-let.me handle this!"In truth she was terrified... "Wah! What a sharp crown!"Past Kagura said checking the hole."Thats gonna cost me my allowance to.fix reptile!" Wily uses a Megaphone!"BAKA! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY AN INTRUDER!" If Bowser keeps ignoring him,he'll realize nature is.calling and in.need.of a rest.stop fast! The magma didn't even hit Oga as a powerful force field moved it away. Baby Beel and.Oga glowed with demonic power and fused!Beel disappeared momentarily and Oga's hair.turns green,is now wearing a big yellow pacifier...and has the wings and tail of the Great Demon Lord Beezlebulb,AKA Baby Beel. Yeah.
Metamerism
#136970351Saturday, June 14, 2014 3:07 PM GMT

Luffy's hit smacked K. Rool straight in the jaw, causing him to collapse to the floor, in defeat. Hasuta gulped, summoning his bravery. "I'm not afraid of you! My father told me that being afraid of things will get you no where!" Hasuta glowed with a strange yellow aura. Bowser growled, getting up, and tossing the chair he had been previously sitting on at Wily. "ALRIGHT! Just shut up already!" The Dragonfly didn't understand transformations and kept up its pattern of attack. Claw, ring of fire, magma spit, claw.
evilboo10
#136970584Saturday, June 14, 2014 3:10 PM GMT

As much as he preferred to remain here, Balthazar figured it wiser to escape, and grabbed Aeripi, flying out of the cave!
snakehunt
#136975273Saturday, June 14, 2014 4:06 PM GMT

Shi smiled and made the orb go away. She walks out of the cave, carrying the Commander Cobra that was killed, and started heading back to the Igloo...
Zicknet
#136978738Saturday, June 14, 2014 4:46 PM GMT

LOOOL :3
Thegravemind321
#136988070Saturday, June 14, 2014 6:34 PM GMT

The fused duo easily pushed away the fire attacks with advanced magic. Oga easily caught the claw and with a single 'Dah' ripped it clean off! Amy was awed at Hastua's power! "Whoa..you KOd so quickly.."Past Kagura said. Wily ducks!"Then hurry up fat ass!"Wily rushed out to get his robots online! Buggy walks in the room.Bowser was in."Whew..what a dump...I.wonder if these chumps have any-....AH A GIANT.TURTLE DRAGON THING!" Rita teleported back to Shi with Colette riding piggyback."Let me guess..flawless victory?"Rita smiled.
Metamerism
#136990163Saturday, June 14, 2014 6:59 PM GMT

No, Oga did NOT JUST RIP HIS ARM OFF! God... Anyways, the Dragonfly had two claws that it swiped with, so even if he did catch one, he'd be smacked in the ribcage with the other. Xorp rolled 6 of his 8 eyes. "How charming..." He prepared a blast of magic to destroy Hasuta, but suddenly, Hasuta exploded in a blast of raw yellowish magic! The eyes had to squint as to not be blinded. Bowser tromped on through, punching Buggy aside because he got in his way as he went to follow Wily. He mumbled something about nerds not being able to solve their own problems. King K. Rool laid on the floor for awhile, doing nothing.
Thegravemind321
#136991161Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:12 PM GMT

(Whoa there. Why not? Oga fused with the Heir to the Throne of Demon Overlord. Of course he gets a big power boost! Also insects are naturally frail,even when crossed with a hardy creature like a dragon...Also Oga caught the claw with one hand. He can easily catch the other with his other hand..or with the tail.)
snakehunt
#136992599Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:30 PM GMT

"They ran off...." Shi smiled.