Thegravemind321
#146655819Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:03 AM GMT

Um you mean 'with' his foot right? Laharl got up too.He raised his hands in the air, making orbs of fire appear above him."Overlord ' s Wrath!"He brought the orbs down on Bowser to create a massive explosion! A part of Yellow Devil formed behind Shi and formed into a hammer to crush her from behind
Metamerism
#146656159Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:08 AM GMT

Bowser suddenly inhaled like a tornado, sucking in all the orbs with minor damage. He spit them back at the Overlord! Damn autocorrect.
snakehunt
#146656303Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:10 AM GMT

Shi quickly rolled out of the way, and blasted YD with a beam of arcane magic!
Thegravemind321
#146682418Wednesday, September 24, 2014 2:02 PM GMT

"WHAT!?"BOOOOM! Laharl was hit dead on! He was sent flying into the air!"Dammit...." Mao barely moved his hand out of the way!"Whoa! You're more threatening than I thought!"He swung his massive axe with ease at Metal Sonic! Shi made a huge hole in YD....that he quickly regenerated. YD formed tentacles in it's hands and wrapped it around Shi's neck, choking her
snakehunt
#146696890Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

Shi choked as her sword quickly chopped the tentacles away. Shi fell to her knees and took a breath, getting back up with a limp.
Metamerism
#146698758Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:33 PM GMT

Bowser had a bad taste in his mouth as he coughed. Little bits of flame spurted out. He used his vaccuum to draw Lahral in for a quick 1-2 punch! Metal Sonic caught the axe, bent it out of Mao's hand, and angled the blade towards his neck.
Thegravemind321
#146706482Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:23 PM GMT

As Shi was regaining her breath, YD'S liquid body went underground and sprouted up underneath Shi like a drill! Laharl was ready this time. He readied his sword which glowed green and the length and width grew tremendously! "DIMENSION SLASH!"He swung the outrageously large sword down on Bowser! Mao ducked, avoiding the blade of his bent axe. His hands glow green and he grabbed Metal Sonic and a explosion engulfed him!"Muahaha! Take that!" (Oh man I got a great idea after this arc.)
Metamerism
#146708030Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:47 PM GMT

Bowser roared! "KO PUNCH!" He charged his finishing move and slammed it into Lahral's gut! Metal sonic stood, unphased. He grabbed Mao by his neck, lifting him up and choking his air pipes.
mada45
#146708250Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:50 PM GMT

(Bad Bowser! That's Little Macs move)
Metamerism
#146708319Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:51 PM GMT

(Little Mac uses KO Uppercut. Bowser uses any of his moves because he's stupidly OP and I love it.)
Thegravemind321
#146721511Thursday, September 25, 2014 2:55 AM GMT

Both the brutal punch and the Dimension slash hit their targets, wounding both the Koopa King and the Overlord significantly! Laharl landed harshly on the ground and got back up Spitting out blood. Mao struggled angrily, then coming up with an idea!"Shine....beam!"He punched Metal Sonic in the chest, a yellow beam erupting from his fist and bouncing around the room!
Metamerism
#146722165Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:06 AM GMT

Metal Sonic was knocked back, but he did a quick back flip to land on his feet. He glared at his foe angrily. He quickly rolled into a razor-blade like ball and dashed into Mao. Bowser crawled up, coughing little bits of flame. "Raughh..."
snakehunt
#146722881Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:18 AM GMT

Shi quickly moved back, landing on her bottom, and back peddling away...
evilboo10
#146737246Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:45 PM GMT

(Peddle Shi, peddle!)
Thegravemind321
#146755140Thursday, September 25, 2014 8:57 PM GMT

YD's body grabbed Shi by the leg and smashed her back and forth on the ground! "Not bad...not bad.."Laharl grunted. He readied his sword and charged again! He jumped in the air and brought the sword down with shattering force! Mao rolls out of the way, grabs a nearby Prinny and tossed him at Metal Sonic. It exploded on contact!
Metamerism
#146761698Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:38 PM GMT

Bowser quickly ducked into his shell, sending Lahral's blade bouncing off. Metal Sonic rushed through the explosion and slammed Mao's skull into a wall!
Thegravemind321
#146826313Saturday, September 27, 2014 12:29 AM GMT

Laharl didn't miss a beat and quickly swung horizontally, sending a energy wave at Bowser! Mao yelled in surprise. Thankfully he was a lot tougher than he looks. He grabbed Metal Sonic by the head and this time instead of a explosion, massive amounts of electricity was used to overload his circuits!
Metamerism
#146827537Saturday, September 27, 2014 12:46 AM GMT

Seeing as Metal Sonic did not have circuits, he kept banging Mao into a wall. Bang. Bang. bang. Bowser went out of his shell and did a swift drop kick, flying through the energy wave with no apparently harm and straight into Lahral's gut!
snakehunt
#146834427Saturday, September 27, 2014 2:18 AM GMT

Shi couldn't take much more.... She held in consciousness as best as she could.... Maybe someone could save her you know...
Thegravemind321
#146837229Saturday, September 27, 2014 2:54 AM GMT

"DAMMIT ALL!"He used Shine Beam again to blast Metal Sonic away."Tch...Bas Tard. Vassals get him!"Mao ordered his 5 vassals! He would watch the battle progress and learn his battle techniques as he heals up and gathers his lost power. The Gunslinger aimed and fired with pin-point accuracy his two golden revolvers at Metal Sonic. The bullets tearing through anything in it's way. The Galaxy Witch was preparing a fierce spell... Laharl takes the hit head on but ignores the pain. Now that Bowser was close and out of his shell Laharl's sword glows once more. A quick slash at first does nothing to Bowser but he was then trapped in a orb of magic, preventing him from moving! Laharl tossed his sword into the air as a huge portal opens up behind him and a giant sword that once belonged to a ancient Overlord appeared! Laharl grabs it!"Super Crosslord!" He raises the sword, ready to demolish him and the ship with it! We'll I thought Nerith and Dod were going to help but okay.... Fortunately for Shi...Symphony, Jenkins, Ika and Ivan arrived! Symphony and Ika used magic to blast off YD'S arm to release Shi."Ivan! Freeze him! Jenkins destroy it's eye!"Symphony said.
Metamerism
#146842470Saturday, September 27, 2014 4:05 AM GMT

Jenkins shrugged. "With? You didn't let me grab my weapons!" Ivan used his piss weak ice magic to try and freeze YD. Metal Sonic was fast, avoiding both attacks and heading straight for Mao. How is his skull not a pancake? He stomped his gut into the floor. Before Lahral can swing the sword get suddenly gets punched with a robotic boxing glove! "You stay away from my dad, hipster demon!" It was Bowser Jr, in his Clown kart mech!
Thegravemind321
#146956475Sunday, September 28, 2014 5:46 PM GMT

"GRRRR I AM A OVERLORDDDDDDDD!"In a rage Laharl stabs the gigantic sword into Bowser's Koopa ship,takes it out, slices downwards and then across! The power of the sword left a green tear in fabric of reality. It explodes as reality fixes itself, launching everyone including Laharl, Hero Prinny and the Netherworld monsters everywhere! The sword disappears and Laharl catches his normal sword. "What!? I told you to get ready and I spent like a lot of time to recruit others!"Symphony said. "You can't use that Bitterchill Ivan? !"Ika asked. He's tougher than he looks. Mao was ready this time and moved to the side just in time. "Get the hell away!"He smashed Metal Sonic ' s face with his fist to knock him into a wall.
GearBlade654
#146957242Sunday, September 28, 2014 5:55 PM GMT

Ray checked the possible things to do.
Metamerism
#147010737Monday, September 29, 2014 11:15 AM GMT

(Terribly sorry for not responding, been busy.) "I was spending that time packing rations and medical supplies!" Jenkins swished around his suitcase with various foods and medicines. "I could, if I wanted to take a dirt nap in the next 3 minutes." Ivan continued to use the weakest grade Ice Magic possible. Er....can Bowser's upgraded ship survive that, Snake? Metal Sonic spun in mid-air, hitting the wall with his feet and launching himself in a razor ball back at Mao.
evilboo10
#147014569Monday, September 29, 2014 2:40 PM GMT

("THRRRAAAAAALLLL!" *Garrosh punches the crap out of Thrall*. "YOU made me warchief!" *Garrosh punches Thrall again. "You left me *kicks Thrall down* to pick up your pieces!" *Is simultaneously wailing on Thrall's face*. *Picks up Thrall* "YOU. FAILED. ME!" *Throws him down*) (LOVED that final battle at Nagrand cinematic. WOD for the win!)