Thegravemind321
#155141613Sunday, February 01, 2015 11:53 PM GMT

Etna was furious! A aura of pissed of energy surrounded her and small rocks and debris were being pushed aside. Think of it as a DBZ scene. She flew towards him, hell bent on breaking him!
nerrcrat
#155163738Monday, February 02, 2015 4:04 AM GMT

"Closer..." Ross waited for Etna to fly closer to him. "Closer..." Ross repeated, still waiting. "Now!" Just as Etna neared him, Ross activated his camouflage and dived out of the way. "You can't catch me now you dirty demon skank!" Ross taunted whilst invisible. He laughed heavily and ran away in search of Laharl.
Metamerism
#155178992Monday, February 02, 2015 12:23 PM GMT

Bunny would look at her time manipulating pocket watch, noting it was low on juice. She would have to think of something else. She used her flail to knock the bullets and arrows aside. "Neither did I!" Iron backed away from the flame. The Ironforged sighed, annoyed. "Your magic holds potential, but you hold back. Harness your hatred, Amy...use it..."
Thegravemind321
#155189983Monday, February 02, 2015 5:23 PM GMT

"Bas tard! I will tear out your junk and make you eat it!"She yelled angrily."Warslug! Find that ass!"The Warslug once again easily sensed Ross since his Power suit was on and fired a arc of lightning at him! Flonne raised her staff into the air!"Lightning!"A big bolt of lightning crashed down on Bunny and the moth she was riding! "You're crazy! Who are you and how do you know me anyways creeper?!"Amy said
nerrcrat
#155201556Monday, February 02, 2015 8:47 PM GMT

Ross dodged the arc by rolling out of its way, letting the arc of lightning hit a Mothman flying behind him. "You won't be doing any such thing, demon who re! Plasma Cannon!" Ross aimed both of his guns at the Warslug and fired. Two bolts of superheated matter accelerated out of the guns and homed in on the Warslug. The bolts were akin to solar flares in temperature and appearance and would explode on contact. Both bolts of plasma generated the destructive heat of a small sun as they raced towards Warslug.
Thegravemind321
#155329810Wednesday, February 04, 2015 10:38 PM GMT

The Warslug exploded, covering both in slug slime."Ewwwww...what the hell?!"Etna said disgusted.
nerrcrat
#155345018Thursday, February 05, 2015 1:34 AM GMT

Ross was equally disgusted and frantically wiped the slime off of him. At the same time he was elated as he had just killed Etna's pet. "Sorry for your loss!" Convinced that he had successfully gotten away from Etna, Ross continued his search for Laharl whilst invisible.
Metamerism
#155365309Thursday, February 05, 2015 12:25 PM GMT

The lightning bolt successfully hit the duo, and knocked Buggy off her Moth. She free fell, but landed on her feet due to her cat ears. "Alright, I'm done playing." The Ironforged would look at Amy, intrigued, one of its few expressions aside from hatred. Also, overly generic quote in 3...2....1... "I am your father..." He fired another fire ball! Hisssss!
uranium_235
#155365350Thursday, February 05, 2015 12:27 PM GMT

Thegravemind321
#155380173Thursday, February 05, 2015 8:52 PM GMT

"Wait what? That doesn't make any sense! "Amy countered with a powerful water torrent that headed towards him to slam him away! "So am I!"Sicily said finishing her enchantment and the book opened up a gate! She had summoned Cerberus! "Tera Ice!"Flonne said. Another portal opened and out came a big female Ice Spirit! "I still see you dumbass!" That slime was harder to get off than it seems! She throws numerous fireballs at him!
nerrcrat
#155383163Thursday, February 05, 2015 9:47 PM GMT

Ross swatted the fireballs away from him as most fire attacks had virtually no effect on him. "You're a real pain in my ass," he sighed. He raised his guns to Etna and fired, unleashing from them another two bolts of plasma. The two bolts intertwined in the air as they homed in on Etna, creating one massive bolt of plasma!
soccerman611
#155385298Thursday, February 05, 2015 10:18 PM GMT

(Second attempt to get into the RP with a better character) Name: Announcer Speaker Box Age: 5, since the first appearance was 5 years ago. Gender: Male Height*: Weight*: Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Speaker-Box-Announcer-FREE-item?id=118916392 Bio: Announcer Speaker Box is a speaker box using Mike's voice from AT&T demo voices. It offers a large thing for a object show, called BFDI. (Longer: Battle for dream island). It's first ever appearance was falling from the sky, like some spacecraft. It hosted BFDI until Episode 22, which he died. A announcer speaker box recovery center was made later, so he doesn't die. However, the announcer speaker box was not the host of season 2, but makes cameo appearances. When he cries, he cries acid instead of tears Other*: Quote*: Budget cuts Alignment*: Strength: 1, Not strong at all and can be somehow easily killed. Powers: 2, can somehow run fast, with the only thing the announcer speaker box can do is jump kind of fast Intelligence: 8, is almost a genius, but usually doesn't know when he dies or anything. Resolve: 7, is sometimes wanting to do nothing, and usually waits for people. Skill: 6, just for the fast jumping and acid crying (Hope you accept it, worked a while on it)
Metamerism
#155423131Friday, February 06, 2015 12:56 PM GMT

As the water hit the intense flames he was spewing, a huge mound of steam was produced. For a split moment, she saw a vague outline that perfectly resembled Ivan. Bunny would shrug. "More summons? Too scared to fight yourself?" She drew her katana, sighing.
Thegravemind321
#155424899Friday, February 06, 2015 1:52 PM GMT

Amy shakes her head.*Imagining things...no way is that Papa.*She thought. "Quick let's use the cover of the fog and move towards him Ms Iron!" Etna brought up a magic shield and takes the impact head on! They ignore her and order the summons to attack! Cerberus blasted fearsome waves of fire on the ground while in the air, the Ice Spirit rained down Icicles!
nerrcrat
#155443712Friday, February 06, 2015 9:49 PM GMT

Ross tried to fire his guns again, but they had overheated. They would need some time to cool down. He put them back in the holsters on his belt. "Activate blade mode." Ross's armor started making a buzzing sound as it changed internally. The aesthetics of the armor were still the same, but it served a different purpose now with different functions. Ross drew his sword from its sheathe, keeping his eye on Etna. Despite the swords many oscillations he was able to keep the sword still in his hands. The sword glowed with red energy as bursts of red electricity ran intermittently up and down the sword's length. Ross continued to glare at Etna as he bent his knees. Cracks appeared in the ground beneath his feet as he gathered strength. He them jumped high into the air, far above everyone else! He grabbed onto the ceiling, digging his fingers into it. He then pulled himself up, his feet sticking to the ceiling. He was now standing on the ceiling. A scanner in Ross's helmet locked onto Etna. He then jumped off the ceiling with incredible power, sending him flying towards Etna. "DRILL!" With his sword pointed towards Etna he begun to spin rapidly in the air. The spinning for whatever reason would improve his speed, which was nearly enough to break the sound barrier! In other words, a super fast sword was headed Etna's way.
Lices
#155448972Friday, February 06, 2015 10:59 PM GMT

hey there mate  
Lices
#155450480Friday, February 06, 2015 11:20 PM GMT

Hey  
Metamerism
#155463178Saturday, February 07, 2015 2:23 AM GMT

As the attacks surged towards Bunny, she activated her hyperdash heels and began to spun her Katana in a circular arc. The resulting self generated wind cut a swathe though the Cerberus's flame and avoided being impaled by ice. She raised her weapon, slicing clean through the demonic doge. Iron nodded. "Right!" She rushed forward with her twin knives, charging a huge slash to cut through him! It connect, splattering blood-magma onto the ground...but the Ironforged did not flinch as he used his spare tentacles to grab onto Iron's neck, choking her. (Accepted. And to what, Lices, do we owe the honor to?)
soccerman611
#155472270Saturday, February 07, 2015 4:30 AM GMT

(Okay, I'm accepted.. Might as well start a mini plot) Announcer As I look up into the sky, I decide to go do something for myself. I was hungry, for a radio like robot. I later jumped to a hot dog stand and ordered a hot dog. I was almost short on cash, so I use my flinger to accept the hot dog and eat it. "Thank you" I say to the man running the hot dog stand, I later jump back to my resting spot under a shady tree in the grassy plains.
Zyphyris
#155486411Saturday, February 07, 2015 12:54 PM GMT

(This is like reading a fanfiction :3)
Thegravemind321
#155488911Saturday, February 07, 2015 2:08 PM GMT

"What the hell?! Agh!"Etna tried to block it with the magic shield and the impact sent her crashing into the ground! "Ah Cerberus! "Sicily said as the time limit for the ice spirit ran out and it dissapeared too! "Giga Wind!"Flonne yelled, a massive tornado spawned underneath Bunny! "Ms Iron!"Amy yelled and casted lightning on the tentacles to make it let go of her and possibly blast the limb off too (You need two accepts.)
soccerman611
#155495219Saturday, February 07, 2015 4:29 PM GMT

(Oh. Might as well wait, and save my post for when I do get two accepts.)
nerrcrat
#155518564Saturday, February 07, 2015 10:12 PM GMT

(I forgot to mention that the sword also had a blunt edge meant for clubbing people,) "Your guns have cooled down now, Ross." Mary said. Ross nodded and threw his sword up into the air, quickly drawing his two guns from their holsters. He changed their ammo type to taser and fired hundreds of rounds at Etna whilst she remained on the ground. Many of them flew far off course as his suit was still in 'blade mode', which soured his accuracy greatly. He then let go of his guns and let them fall in their holsters. He caught his sword as it fell, stabbing it into the ground. His scanner had locked onto Etna and he smirked. "I've got you now!" Ross lifted his leg up into the air and waited four seconds for it to gather power. Satisfied, he stomped his foot to the ground causing a small ripple effect that bounced Etna up into the air. He jumped high above her and did numerous flips, thinking they would improve the power of his next attack. He then fell down towards Etna with great speed and power, intending to bash her with the blunt edge of his sword! If the hit connected then Etna would smash into the ground with great force, adding more to Ross's blow!
Lices
#155518749Saturday, February 07, 2015 10:15 PM GMT

Whats popping  
Thegravemind321
#155604331Monday, February 09, 2015 12:04 AM GMT

"GAAAH!"Etna crashed into the ground, coughing up some blood."Bas..tard.."