snakehunt
#166018067Tuesday, June 30, 2015 2:08 AM GMT

(Cough cough)
Metamerism
#166018536Tuesday, June 30, 2015 2:12 AM GMT

(My apologies, Snake.) As Shi hit the demon, it fell, grappling. Being near it roasted her with a very hot heat. The demon attempted to throw her off, roaring. "Die!" ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE, GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽
snakehunt
#166024415Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:08 AM GMT

Shi's resistance to damage allowed herself to stay on, despite still feeling the pain. She hopped around, avoiding its hands as she punched into it everytime she lands somewhere.
THElCHOSENlONE
#166024906Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:14 AM GMT

Waka flaka
Thegravemind321
#166039271Tuesday, June 30, 2015 6:07 AM GMT

"Ika don't do it!"Symphony warned. "Im..sorry. I have to. For Amy ' s sake. Don't worry. I'll find a way out of this. But for now please trust me."Ika then stepped forward through the flames. Gin helped him fix it. While doing that,he tells him what to expect from the witches.
TheGamingCinema
#166039497Tuesday, June 30, 2015 6:10 AM GMT

(Hey,is it a bad time to join?) Settle it in Sas!
nerrcrat
#166045909Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:05 AM GMT

Ross, who felt like he had disappeared for two months, caught up the others. He had assumed the role of spectator, as there was obviously a lot of history between eyeball man, eyeball demon man and tentacle girl and he didn't want to interrupt anything.
DeadpanSky21
#166046257Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:12 AM GMT

(@TheGamingCinema, I don't think it's a bad time to join) ~Mom get the camera!~
TheGamingCinema
#166047039Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:30 AM GMT

-Character Sheet- Name:Grey Clover Age:20 Gender:Male Height*:Hes tall,uh...6,7'5? Weight*:Maybe about...uhm...150 lbs? Appearance:A gray jacket whitout sleeves with a black shirt under it.He wears a grey hood,black gloves,white shorts and has pale skin,black spiked hair,and blue eyes. Bio:He was born,blahblahblah.Now he wants to adventure and figure everything out that life has to offer. Other*: Quote*: Alignment*: I dont know what this is. Strength:5 Powers:3 Intelligence:6 Resolve:3 Skill:5 (Does it have to be 35 max? eh.) Settle it in Sas!
Metamerism
#166092697Tuesday, June 30, 2015 7:33 PM GMT

[The cap for the stat things is 35; you are free to be under. Anyways, accepted. You need 1 more accept to begin.] The flames warped around Ika, allowing her to pass without harm. Xorp was still raving, visibly shaking. "Good, good...Come closer, to me.." Jenkins nodded, offering insight. "They key to their defeat seems to be interrupting them and keeping them separate. Rather than pushing for damage, you should try to focus your efforts on keeping them split apart." Due to Shi's immense strength, the Demon's armor dented and cracked with each punch, releasing more tempered flames. The metal began to cool[slightly] as the beast was loosing fire. Ross was right to spectate, as otherwise, a giant barricade of fire would burn him to cinders. Fun. ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE, GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽
Thegravemind321
#166119389Wednesday, July 01, 2015 12:20 AM GMT

Ika growled,understandably pissed at Xorp,but proceeded forward. Her tentacles were tense and ready to strike...Ika was thinking of a plan... "Keep them seperated? Alright I guess we can try that. Hopefully I won't die horribly.."Gin sighed. Oga was waiting impatiently for the witches to show up.
Metamerism
#166137122Wednesday, July 01, 2015 3:17 AM GMT

Jenkins noted Oga was waiting. "You know, it's likely they don't have a way to track you. We'll probably have to go someplace they'd expect you to be." Xorp would grab Ika when she was close enough, clutching her by the neck. He'd suddenly bring her close, kissing her! He'd draw his sword, pulling himself away from her. "It pains me...to have love, unrequited...to never be good enough..." He'd suddenly rage, losing his temper. "But if I cannot have you, NO ONE CAN!" In a quick stroke, he'd slash his sword across Ika's neck, killing her*. Xorp would drop her, raving. "Ha...Ha...HaHAHA! It was inevitable for it to end this way, Ivan...Now you shall know true despair!" He'd fly into another fit of rage, wildly carving at things that were not there. "It wasn't supposed to end this way! Why is this victory so hollow!? WHY AM I NOT SATISFIED!" At the peak of his madness, Xorp would plunge his sword into his heart, magma leaking from it. "Why...is it never good enough..." Xorp's magic he had in place, that being Amy's barrier, the fire wall, his illusions, fell away, leaving his clunky, iron-forged form clanging to the ground, lifeless. *Do not be alarmed; it is not for realzies. Just wait. ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE, GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽
Thegravemind321
#166143973Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:29 AM GMT

"To the nearest resturant!"The duo yelled running to the closest one. Well..uh..if it's not real then Ika is unharmed yes?
Metamerism
#166146554Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:58 AM GMT

Jenkins followed, tapping his claws as he walked. He couldn't run, as he would easily outpace them, so he had to follow a short distance behind. No, I mean, she's not DEAD, permanently. ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE, GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽
Thegravemind321
#166150969Wednesday, July 01, 2015 5:59 AM GMT

Well whatever that means. Ika was just..there..lying on the floor surrounded by what seems to be her own blood. Symphony was shocked! And when she saw Amy starting to wake up she went over to her and picker her up."Shhh..its..going to be okay Any. You're safe. P-Please go back to sleep..p-please.."Symphony said trying to hide the pain and sorrow in her voice. "Hm? Symphony? Wheres..mommy?'Sweet little Amy asked not aware of her mother's fate. Rita and Kagura were too shocked to say anything about what they just witnessed. Finally they reached the resturant and the duo order the biggest burger they had!
snakehunt
#166180217Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:07 PM GMT

Shi finally punched a hole in and pointed her sword at it, shooting a stream of water into it!
Metamerism
#166769786Tuesday, July 07, 2015 2:53 AM GMT

(So yeah sorry for the giant cliffhanger of truly monstrous proportions. Terraria had a new update...and that sort of ate my life for a solid week.) Jenkins just ordered a drink, not being hungry. Now that was the trap was set, all they had to do is wait... The furnace demon was extinguished, its large iron form going limp as it clattered to the ground. Shi gains +500 meaningless XP. [I didn't want you to flip out thinking I had permanently killed someone. Sorry if I confused you.] Ivan ran to Ika, grabbing her still frame. "No...No, no, no!" He suddenly began crying. However, Ika found her consciousness returning, as the wound in her neck was slowly being healed. Apparently, Xorp was very bad at even fundamental swordplay, and had failed to cut her neck deep enough. ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE, GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽
Thegravemind321
#166777617Tuesday, July 07, 2015 4:17 AM GMT

And wait they did! Ika woke up gro aning in mild pain."The hell just happened? Ivan? W-Where..." "HOLY CRAP IKA IS A ZOMBIE SQUID!"Kagura yelled....earning a smack to the back of the head from Rita.
Metamerism
#166898743Wednesday, July 08, 2015 6:27 AM GMT

Like clockwork, a fireball incinerated their precious burger right before they were able to take a bite. How tragic, but I guess that was what they wanted. Ivan held Ika tightly. "Oh! Thank goodness you're alive! I was so worried! I thought-" Ivan went into a gibbering mess, proceeding to say a bunch of random words in no apparent coherent order. ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE, GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽
snakehunt
#166899864Wednesday, July 08, 2015 6:43 AM GMT

Shi smiled and clapped with joy... And ran onwards. Shi broke into the room. "I'm here.... Oh.... Well the heck happened...?"
Thegravemind321
#167139837Friday, July 10, 2015 3:22 PM GMT

"Ika died but not really and Xorp offed himself ."Rita explained. Ika just hugged him as her tentacles gently wrap around the sleeping Amy to bring her close to the reunited family. "Well its go time!"Oga grinned cracking his knuckles "I didn't sign up for this but I have no choice.."Gin complained
Metamerism
#167181711Friday, July 10, 2015 10:52 PM GMT

Kasai and Aisu were together, as usual, staring Oga and Gin down. "Ooo, you brought a pet!" "Oh, Kasai, maybe after we kill them, we can keep it ourselves!" "We don't have room for a dinosaur in our apartment, Aisu." "Awww..." Aisu pouted, her un-occupied hand crackling with ice. And so all was well, Xorp and the Orc and all the mercenary demons defeated... Except, you know, the incoming end of the world. And other bad stuffs. No rest for the wicked. ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE, GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽
Thegravemind321
#167220631Saturday, July 11, 2015 6:07 AM GMT

Hush. Let the family enjoy their peace together for like 5 seconds before we tear em apart with all our evilness cause that's what we love. Trolololo... Amy woke up and saw her family hugging her happily."Mommy daddy! You're okay!" "WWe are..and I'm happy that you're okay too!"Ika cried tears of joy. "Keep talking smack. This charade ends today."Oga spit back. "DAH!"Baby Beel cried.
snakehunt
#167221381Saturday, July 11, 2015 6:19 AM GMT

Shi jumped in and held Amy in a huge hug. Shi liked Amy a lot, despite only seeing her once or twice, and interacting with her when she was a baby.
Metamerism
#167255916Saturday, July 11, 2015 5:19 PM GMT

Ivan hugged Amy tightly. "I'm so happy you're safe, Amy. I was so worried." "Oh, we're soooo s-" before the two could finish mocking them, Jenkins pulled out one of his magnums and shot a quick bullet at them, forcing them to duck. Jenkins sighed, getting up. "Four on one; a battle you have no chance in winning." ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE, GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽