of     1   

cheesemanhi
#115400593Sunday, October 13, 2013 6:45 PM GMT

Dear Blaze, You've have started a huge legacy here in DA. You have been one of the greatest leader's to me. Also to other demigods. I've been only been with you for 6 months but you have truly been a good friend to me. Again, to other demigods too. You've made CTF's very fun. You've also had some near death experiences in DA. I remember the Feast of Fortuna quest to save you. That was a fun quest. I also remember last summer's Olympics'. We kept jumping off the diving board XD. FYI I got a picture of us and set it as my profile picture on Facebook XD. But anyways you've made some Percy Jackson readers or Greek mythology lover and Roblox lovers get their two most favorite things combined. And look at it you've inspired over 1,000 people. I hope one day I could be a leader like you. Your not just a leader your a role model to a lot. I've heard Matthias I think his name is had that same effect. I put 100 drachmas that Logan will be the same as you and Matthias. And I know this is suppose to be just about Blaze but I hope to be like Logan someday too. When he decides to retire I'd like to see if I could work up to his position. But probably won't. But Blaze Me. Logan, Umbre, Mason and the rest of DA would like to say good luck with the rest of your life. Farewell, Blaze. Yours truly. The person who I give all my respect out to: Logan3670 Councilors Kaitlyn52,Castawayfan1,Lolkkzlol. Dandude200, Shadishere, Sara132125, JosonAleanfan1, Gundevil, Tobin2006, Unbreontail333, Masonico, KrugerandJigsawftw11,HotBabe2010 Co-Councilors: CJGoddessgirl.Heyguy456,coolSnake30. Pokeomonmaster2001, 3Dwolf11, Crazymadfireman. Shocker776 I'd love to sign the other names but it would take me all night to do that but I would if I could so other people I hope you know I would've put your name on here. Some friendly fare wells "You will be forever missed, forever loved, and never forgotten. Goodbye, Blaze." -Logan3670 "Goodbye master .leader . friend you had made a mark on DA." -Johncenaroks12 "When there'd fire you always have a blaze " -Ultimatebryan3000
HASARAS
#115400676Sunday, October 13, 2013 6:45 PM GMT

WRONG FORUM LEAVE GO TO THE CLAN FORUM IF IT'S CLAN BUSINESS

of     1