AxelTheDragon
Top 100 Poster
#3129402Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:51 AM GMT

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZORRRR!!! BLAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! *MC gets shooped back to Microsoft*
VirtualXV
#3129408Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:54 AM GMT

Ima create another RP Thread for Xbox nao then..i shall call it.. XBOX LIVE ADVENTURES!
AxelTheDragon
Top 100 Poster
#3129415Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:56 AM GMT

Does it include Jet Set Radio Future? Burnout? Shadow The Hedgehog? The Legend Of Spyro?
VirtualXV
#3129437Tuesday, October 07, 2008 5:03 AM GMT

Yeah. Basicaly Any video game.
VirtualXV
#3129442Tuesday, October 07, 2008 5:07 AM GMT

VirtualXV
#3134016Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:23 PM GMT

Bump for people to see this is the ONLY Best Halo RPG Out there unlike all the ones that failed.
superdoodleman
#3134748Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:01 PM GMT

Neji:Crap. Hannah:*Shouting at Darknal with a sniper pointed at his head*No YOU drop it!And I have thermal vision in this helmet so don't even think about using your cloak BS! Cortez:And if you kill Neji,I'll drop a Drop Pod on you.
VirtualXV
#3134953Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:13 PM GMT

Darknal:(On Radio)...Bring Heavy Reinforcements..We got a problem here UNSC Commander: Yes sir. Reinforcements On the way *A few seconds later, Thousands of Pelicans and UNSC Gunships appear at the sky, The Pillar of Autumn V2 Has also come.* UNSC Commander: Pick up Darknal, Then waste those traitors. *Pelican Picks up Darknal* UNSC Commander: All Ships fire at will
ren28
#3134977Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:14 PM GMT

ren:oh crud my banshee got hit! aghhhhh!!!"falls on darknal"
VirtualXV
#3135195Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:31 PM GMT

MAH RPG
ren28
#3135547Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:53 PM GMT

(dont you remember me from earlier pages)
12rjk18
#3135580Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:55 PM GMT

- fly by whatever planet everyones on- radio:anyone need a pickup down there?
RSBCrolver
#3135584Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:56 PM GMT

Side: USNC Weapon: rocket, (trip mines 10) Magnum, battle rifle Vehicle: Scorpion Bio: an demolition crew who is deadly on a tank and realy good on mines Name: tommy(lol) tommy: GET IN THE SCORPION! marine:why? tommy:BECAUSE I SAID SO! marine:ok ok you dont have to shout (called him tommy because i havent think of a better name)
12rjk18
#3135621Tuesday, October 07, 2008 9:57 PM GMT

- radios a scoprian- claw: need a ride?
RSBCrolver
#3135732Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:03 PM GMT

*radio* tommy i need a ride A:do you let him on the scorpion? B:drive away from him? C:just blow him up tommy:ok hop on (rank for the right answer 1 lowest makes best)
12rjk18
#3135756Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:04 PM GMT

c - gets in a stealth dropship and heads towrd surface- claw: tank we need cover fire the second we hit were gunna be coverd in covent
RSBCrolver
#3135818Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:08 PM GMT

*falls of scorpion when blasted* tommy:ow what happend? *silence* tommy:great there comeing from every where and i dont know what to do tommy:radio i need backup a giant OMG A SCARAB*radio disconects* A:run around find a warthog B:use your rocket launcher to target the joints c:you see a hornet (shoot it down for a chance to ride %50 chance) d:get into a rubish bin and wait for backup B *a leg is down but its gona get up* (to be continued)
RSBCrolver
#3135917Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:13 PM GMT

part 3(the scarab) *jumps on back of scarab* brute:I WOULDHAVE BEEN YOUR DADDY BUT A DOG BEAT ME OVER TEH FENCE tommy:huh but then i would be you then *gets booted by his pet dog* *tommy falls right into the core* A:plant a trip mine and wait for a brute or grunt to walk past to blow up(you have 10 mines left) B:just shoot it with a rocket a *you planted the mine on the ground* tommy:hope this work *grunt walks past* grunt:INTRUDER *blows up with core* *tommy jumps out and hides behind cover*
RSBCrolver
#3136072Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:21 PM GMT

part 4 (the flood) this abc stuff is awsome *flood ship flys past and blows up* marine on radio:omg there back HELP HELP!!!!! a:wait for claw to bring a dropship b:contract mastercheif about the flood c:radio for a scorpion (%67 chance again) *a and b* when you got into teh dropship you contracted MC about teh flood (dont want to spam so il put part 5 here) (part5 mastercheif) you are playing as mastercheif now for this part mastercheif:lets go check it out arbitor arbitor:yes i will follow marine from distance:AGHHHHHHH mastercheif:*throws grenade* arbitor: only 1 survived the blast his name is tommy mastercheif:where is this tommy arbitor:well hes on a dropship but it crashed A:go and find tommy B:go and find more survivors first C:have a drink of beer before going to do something A:ok well find him but hes teh only one alive in this atleast its mission acomplished
12rjk18
#3136129Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:24 PM GMT

C - claws dropship barley misses masterchief when it lands- - claw and 10 squads of marines charge out back- claw: mastercheif - mastercheif salutes- claw: whats the situation down here?
12rjk18
#3136190Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:27 PM GMT

mastercheif: umm u kinda parked on the arbiter claw: oh did i? - claw gets back in and moves ship a bit to the other side-
superdoodleman
#3136755Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:55 PM GMT

Neji:Hey guys...It's all cool...*Drops shotgun and raises hands* Hannah:No need to kill us...*Drops sniper and raises hands* UNSC Officer:We have direct orders from Darknal to kill you! Hannah:We just saw He killed a few Elites... UNSC Officer:Vigilantes are illegal! Neji:We're not vigilantes,*Holds up Officer badge*See? Hannah:Yeah,*Holds up Her badge*See?Neither of us are vigilantes. UNSC Officer:What about that guy over there?!*Points to Cortez* Neji:He's just an innocent bystander.And wounded. UNSC Officer:*Takes out Magnum*I'll let you off with a warning.*Shoots Neji in the foot* Neji:@#$%!!!!!WTF?!YOU SAID A WARNING! UNSC Officer:That WAS a warning.Next time it'll be a Rocket.
RSBCrolver
#3136786Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:57 PM GMT

part6: back home tommy:ehm is teh arbitor okay mastercheif:yea i think he bent his bone wait i bet he dosent have a bone HAHAHA arbitor:*punches in face* tommy:calm it down lets get in teh dropship and head back for base operation flood over *at the base* mastercheif:oh yea i goto get cortana out of a flood thing tommy:let me come *pulls out magnum* mastercheif:okay but we only have 1 banshee tommy:well lets do rock paper scissors mastercheif:I WIN A:give him teh keys to banshee (well pick this one with next one) B:ask to drop a scorpion with the cheif down there C:Hit him with a rocketlauncher a and b so you got a scorpion inside you got half way there but one of teh werird discusting holes are blocking teh way for the scorpion mastercheif:il take the machine gun of of it *takes machine gun of of scorpion* tommy:but its my scorpion not yours mastercheif:but whos the high rank here ME! tommy:only a noob will care about his rank now give me it mastercheif:fine! tommy:FINE THEN IL GO THIS WAY YOU GO THAT mastercheif:ok dumbo you wonder around the flood base until you see a flood guarding the weird door %100 health for you %50 health for flood *you attacked flood to deal 30 damage* flood %20 health *teh flood runs away back home* you won to be continued
RSBCrolver
#3136982Tuesday, October 07, 2008 11:06 PM GMT

part 7 CORTANA it took about an hour to kill all these floods tommy:i need a shortcut *looks at weird train thing hmmm *blows up door* mastercheif:how did you got here so fast tommy:shortcut mastercheif:look a door with red on it tommy:hold on i know what to do A:plant a trip mine and shoot it B:find something to open it A you planted a trip mine and shot only half of teh door was off only you were able to squeez through mastercheif:take this disc whatever it is thing*gives disc looking cupholder thing* mastercheif:see her put her on that tommy:will do you wonder around and see 4 pillars and gone to the middle is cortana sleeping? tommy:*puts disk in* *ALARM COMES UP* cortana:AGHHHHHH tommy:*puts in disc* better give this to cheif now *starts to rumble to parts omg how we get out* you ran through teh hallway till you found a door leading to the pelican you and cheif found arbitor roasting some floods lol you all got in and ready to put a last stand to halo
windstar
#3137024Tuesday, October 07, 2008 11:07 PM GMT

flood doesnt run - flood swarms him-