of     1   

LCMPD
#116251542Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:37 PM GMT

The Roblox Police Highway Patrol Background Checking System Section 1 – Fill out below. Username: Rank: Nickname: Current Age: Have you ever been a criminal? Are you wanted? Section 2 – Answer the Questions Question: When did you join ROBLOX? Answer: Question: (I will check this one). A). How many KO’s do you have? B). How many WO’s you have? Answer A: Answer B: Question: A).When did you Join [USA] United States of America? B). Are you a Citizen C). if you are a Citizen, how long have you’ve been a Citizen? Answer A). Answer B). Answer C). Section 3 – Read and type. Give me 3 Paragraphs (4 Sentences per paragraph.) On what Roblox Police Highway Patrol is for, and all the duties the job takes in Real life, and what it withholds on ROBLOX. Then give me 2 paragraphs (3 Sentences per paragraph.) On why you think you should be in Roblox Police Highway Patrol and what you would do to help the Roblox Police Highway Patrol. Answers: A). B). After completing this Background check, please turn it into the person who has given you this Form. Copy and paste this below on the post area below and fill out. Thank You.

of     1