GingerDeer
#116761531Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:07 AM GMT

Jamie "I-I think we need one...but I don't know for sure...erm...sorry if I'm wrong...I-I'm Jamie b-by the way..." I spoke in a quiet voice, looking at Roger.
ChubbyWizard69
#116761559Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:08 AM GMT

Hearing the kid from behind, Beex responds sarcastically. "What? Make fun? No, they're great." Beex sighs again.
DarkTemplar1
#116761679Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:09 AM GMT

Hearing someone who sounds kind but nervous, Lucy looks over the bar counter to see who it was. She sees Jamie Jamie looks over at Lucy and Lucy gasps and ducks back behind the bar. She is worried that Jamie might be mean, even though she does not think so.
TheDeadDemon
#116761682Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:09 AM GMT

"I'm not sure," he told Roger, completely ignoring Beex's sarcastic comment, "Why, it would be sure useful if we had one!"
GingerDeer
#116761870Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:12 AM GMT

Jamie I look at Lucy "...I-is something wrong?" I looked at the ground then, I obviously wasn't the type of person who liked to talk a lot.
LordsKnight
#116761880Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:12 AM GMT

((To help you guys remember what my powers are, I'll just include it up here at the beginning of every post. I'd ask you do the same. A simple one or two words: Empathy)) Roger huffs. Roger says next "I'm sorry he's mean. Nice to meet you, J-Jamie. Don't be so nervous, I don't bite too much." Roger smiles. Roger looks at the green haired scary guy and says "Also, I don't like that you're being mean to these people! It shows your insecurity. You haven't even given us your name. Or are you too scared to tell us? Is it girly? Like Leslie?"
PawzKat
#116762001Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:14 AM GMT

[Pawzkat loves 'Powers' roleplays. The Angels Take Manhattan!] Name: "My name is Ulysses Connor Le'Cole,but I prefer the nicknames of Lysses or Lyse." RPAge: "I am 16 years old." Talent (Be kind. Two at most.): "Well, I have the ability of Celerity, and the side ability of flight." Description: "I have the appearance of a normal teenager, I suppose, with dark hair, and pale eyes. My hair is dark, chocolatey brown, and the hair style it is most often worn in is wavy, parted at the side, or if I choose spiky. My eyes are that of a river, always changing in hues of blue, but are always the same in structure; A slight almond shape. I have the appearance of my mother, as I share her structure in being tall and lean. I would say, that by human ethnicity I would be Caucasian, with my pale skin, darker hair, and light eyes. I stand at about 5'11, just an inch shy of 6 feet, and an underweight at 125 pounds. I have a small scar over my left eye. The scar is set into my forehead, and spans about an inch across, though not always visible as it is just a fraction under my hair line. I have a lean build; More accustomed to running then strength-related activities. Normally I can be found wearing a white v-neck t-shirt and baggy black jeans. I have size 11 grimy dark grey vans shoes. I also have a zip-up black vest." Backstory: (Can I explain And hinted at it during the roleplay?)
ChubbyWizard69
#116762030Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:14 AM GMT

Beex tenses up. This kid has nerve! *Don't react too heavily,* Beex thinks. "I was named Angeline, after your dad."
DarkTemplar1
#116762112Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:15 AM GMT

Lucy gasps when she hears her name. People in the rooms could hear Jamie say her name and that would mean that the mean boy also would know her name and might be mean to her as well. She listens to Roger talk back to Beex and whispers, "Don't argue please." She thinks that Roger is nice but will start a fight.
TheDeadDemon
#116762201Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:17 AM GMT

Some sass this kid has, Leon thought, almost laughing a little internally. He was almost tempted to interrupt this budding rivalry with his introduction, but he just had to watch this.
GingerDeer
#116762222Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:17 AM GMT

(PAWZ.YOU'RE.ON.EVERY.ROLE-PLAY.I.JOIN XD) Jamie I bite my lip "Could you please stop this little ar-argument?" My voice seemed a bit jittery, I looked at the ground once again.
MegaMario222
#116762404Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:20 AM GMT

Name:Chris Jones (call me CJ) RPAge:12 Talent (Be kind. Two at most.): Flight Description:Always an extoverted smart alec, Chris always believes that action speaks louder than words, not to mention he's quite impatient. Backstory:at the age of 5, his parents were killed by a killer calling himself "Jack the Knife", and has been living with his older cousin Andy, and practicing his skills in private whenever he had the chance.
PawzKat
#116762417Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:20 AM GMT

(I have an interesting taste in roleplay. Which happens to include, - Zombie survival - Medieval Life - "Superpowed" roleplay. - High School roleplay - School of the 'gifted' - Dragon roleplay. - Cat/Wolf roleplay - Werewolf/vampire roleplay - What the he'll is this roleplay - Percy Jackson & Olympians roleplay.
unit345
#116762637Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:23 AM GMT

Name: Muris (Mononymous) RPAge: 15 Talent (Be kind. Two at most.): Limited Teleportation, Possession of small creatures such as rats. Description: A very fitting nickname for Muris is "Street-rat", and his appearance supports the idea. He is of a lanky build, with a tired looking but well built face and heavy eyelids. His hair is in a blonde buzz-cut, and he has a pale skin color. He could of been considered attractive if you removed the grime on his face from countless hours sneaking around alleys. He commonly wears a black t-shirt and a dark hoodie that is ripped at the sleeves. Baggy jeans and a pair of dirty black shoes that are barely held together. A blue sports wristwatch adorns his left wrist. A crimson bladed balisong is always kept in his right pocket, and occasionally an old Colt Python, though he rarely ever uses it. He is generally polite, though heavy paranoia poisons his mind, and always gets the smallest bit of information. He has a few strange mannerisms, such as crouching in chairs. He lacks an education, though he's always been praised for being a fast learner. He, however, is not the type of person people commonly enjoy being with due to his suspicious behavior . Backstory: Nothing particularly special about his upbringing, or lack thereof. He's been living on the streets his entire life, scrapping the bottom of garbage bins and occasionally robbing the average passerby. Around the age of 13, his skills were discovered by a small group living in the back alleys of the city he resides in. They've used him as an information gatherer, his set of skills effective at sneaking in and out of places he generally isn't allowed into. He was payed, fed, and taken care of for breaking into some police station for files or a rich mans high-end apartment for a cellphone, or occasionally drinks. The group soon disbanded upon their discovery, and Muris was captured. Fast forward to present day, and now he's in the Academy.
LordsKnight
#116762681Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:24 AM GMT

((So many new people! welcome all! we'll try to keep this going sane!)) [Roger: Empathy] Roger tensed and tilted his a head a little. After hearing so many people voice their concerns with the arguments he simmered down. "Don't try to start something," Roger smirked "Angeline." He makes absolute certain that this tough guy knew what he meant.
MegaMario222
#116762828Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:26 AM GMT

Chris just walked into the house and notice the fight going on... "Woah woah woah! Break it up you two!" Chris shouts trying to keep some order "Nice first impressions..." Chris thinks sarcastically
TheDeadDemon
#116762837Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:26 AM GMT

(lisaman: feminine looking birdman) "Seems like something is already going to happen," he giggled, and then started to introduce himself in such an odd, inappropriate timing, "I'm Leon, nice to meet you guys."
DarkTemplar1
#116762843Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:26 AM GMT

{Lucy : Turns into Raven and Heals} Lucy takes deep breaths and stands up. She looks around and sees that more people have walked into the living room. She was ready to talk to a couple of people, but there were too many, so she dropped back behind the bar and started breathing quickly. She was scared. People had been mean to her before, and these people seemed to want to argue, or were scary. She became so worried that she put down her pepsi, turned into a raven, and hid behind the cups.
ChubbyWizard69
#116762866Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:27 AM GMT

[Beex: Yelling] "Don't start something? Really? I guess that means you've already assumed the role of leader. Why don't you come over here so I can kiss your shoes?"
GingerDeer
#116762901Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:27 AM GMT

Jamie "Please stop...I-I hate arguments..." I said, still looking down avoiding eye contact with anyone.
TheDeadDemon
#116763043Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:29 AM GMT

"I'm still Leon," he said, blinking.
PawzKat
#116763143Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:31 AM GMT

Lysses » Celerity » Flight Lysses walked the room he had been directed too, his dark hair clumped to his head from humidity. Without acknowledging the presence of the others he dropped his pack on the top of the first bunk,claiming it for his own, and later down,staring at the cracks in the ceiling.
DarkTemplar1
#116763163Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:31 AM GMT

Hearing someone trying to be nice and introduce themselves, Lucy calls out "I'm Lucy, Leon." She forgets that she was a raven behind the cups though, and instead everyone only hears a loud CAW.
unit345
#116763165Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:31 AM GMT

"Leader?" The weak voice comes from behind Beex, a somewhat faint rasp that obviously isn't well maintained. "I wasn't aware that we'd need one."
PawzKat
#116763222Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:32 AM GMT

» Ah man, I think I love Beex already.