daggerd
#11804740Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:47 PM GMT

(you take things way too personnally...but your right she can get annoying) mike:huh what happened drake:well we were just walking and we appeared here mike;So the dimension of nothing i wonder why we were brought here tk:we must have been pulled here by something mike:huh a digital gate jack:where does it go mike;lets find out
chrisrrobin
#11805087Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:54 PM GMT

murluxea:*is lying on the ground at uroburus,s castle* zain:i cant believe shade got blinded bye drkness just like me murluxea:*wakes up* atleast this time i still have my memory zain:do i wanna know what happened murluxea:solo became a demon and atacked me
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#11805183Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:57 PM GMT

(Guy Spotter is just having some fun isn't that what the forums are about) Seth: *Sigh*
Methe3
#11805392Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:01 PM GMT

(yeah but she mocked my name 4 a stone. the little) DDK2: NOW I CAN DESTROY ALL!
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#11806220Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:19 PM GMT

If that one guy comes here I will kill him.
daggerd
#11808462Monday, July 27, 2009 12:05 AM GMT

mike:so were back drake:yep mike:aah good old times drake:yeah kai:anyway we need to be going to the cliff mike:murlucia...the place where neo pretended to be me drake:this reminds me of the time you got captured and i tried to get everyone of the planet mike:yeah....murlucia was the start of it all...and also the end drake:what mike:what drake:you said something mike:what i cant talk anymore kyle:ok calm down
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#11808536Monday, July 27, 2009 12:07 AM GMT

*Sigh*I think I am geting to old for this.
chrisrrobin
#11808541Monday, July 27, 2009 12:07 AM GMT

[uhhhhh i have no idea what to say]
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#11808778Monday, July 27, 2009 12:10 AM GMT

Just kidding*dissapears and then reapears*theres a guys named DDK comng this way.
daggerd
#11810391Monday, July 27, 2009 12:42 AM GMT

mike:so now what kyle:hmm kt:kyle what are you doing kyle:im trying to figure out why only certain people got symbols and why that type mike:well i have courage kyle:but that energy doesn't come from you even when you give up it works mike:maybe its from people around me kai:could be kyle:on to the rest drake has kindness yet hes not very kind..kt has sincerity...i think that suits her..i have knowlage that suits me..kieth has friendship because he powers up when friends are in danger..tk and catara are light and hope then kai has reliability then love isn't really designated with anyone mike:but what about destiny and memories... kyle:this is the hard bit.. i think neo has memories that are shared with you and go really far back..or they could be informative memories which we need. kai:and then destiny who we havn't found out wjo it belongs to mike:well it cant be me and murluxia we didn't stay in fused mode for very long with it. kyle:this is confusing
chrisrrobin
#11810770Monday, July 27, 2009 12:49 AM GMT

murluxea:*feels strange* what is this *time freezes ???:so youre the so called destiny lord murluxea:who are you ???:thats not impotyant murluxea:why not ???:tch..... you say you control destiny but you still havent fully unleadhed it murluxea:what are you talking about! ???:youlle find out when you and mike use youre true power murluxea:but......... *time unfreezes* ???:*dissapears*
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#11811337Monday, July 27, 2009 12:59 AM GMT

Hmmmm...
Methe3
#11812084Monday, July 27, 2009 1:14 AM GMT

(no controling my characters. DDK2 is in his sector)
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#11812364Monday, July 27, 2009 1:19 AM GMT

(Oh sorry) *Sigh*well I am gonig to look for something to fight*dissapears*
Methe3
#11812594Monday, July 27, 2009 1:23 AM GMT

(make a villain then) DDK2: YES! *steps in trap* WHAT THE? Shine: AMBUSH!
sethis13
Top 100 Poster
#11812882Monday, July 27, 2009 1:29 AM GMT

Seth: Hmmmm...(I did :P)
Methe3
#11813325Monday, July 27, 2009 1:38 AM GMT

(well why arent ou fighting him) DDK2: GET AWAY! *howls making them go against the walls* Shine: AWAY! GET OFF! DDK2: OK. MAYBE TO PUT THESE RELICS IN THE MACHINE! Inky: NO! DDK2: YOU WANT THESE? FIGHT FOR THEM! Inky: No way! DDK2: THEN IM PUTTING THEM IN! *puts in the relics* Inky: NO! *jumps in machine* JJ: INKY! *pushes him out and gets in* Sylvia: JJ! *shoves JJ and gets in machine* Shine: PSYCHIC PERSON! *shoves and gets in* Marx: MISTER SILVER GUY! *jumps in machine and shoves Shine out* Shine: WEASEL GUY! *machines fires and Marx is the only thing that gets hit* JJ: MARX!
daggerd
#11814277Monday, July 27, 2009 1:58 AM GMT

mike:hey whos that boy:huh...i.it cant be...why are you here mike:Im trying to find why i was brought here who are you boy:umm.i..im called cody name:Cody age:9 powers:can communicate all over the world from one location and can speak any language weapons:a device that looks a bit like tk's bio:a young boy who came from the future he in the future communicates over the world giving children devices for some reason mike:So cody how do you know me cody:uhh..i just came to get a friend mike:one of your friends are near cody:no one of yours...but from the future tk:hey you have one of these device cody:i give copies to children to help in the darkest moment the time when its reveal mike:could it be the dream cody:yes you may not know it and neither will he but neo is helping you encover secrets about the future with his symbol*runs off* mike:hes looking for one of my friends...but from the future?
Methe3
#11814691Monday, July 27, 2009 2:06 AM GMT

DDK2: NO! MY MACHINE! Marx: *gets out* Inky...let me tell you something. Inky: My weasel dude! What is it? Marx: You've been a great partner. No one ever got me like you. You loved me more thn my own mother who kicked me outta the house. I have something for you. *hands Inky something* Inky: What is it? Marx: An image maker. You can make anything out of it and it turns into that coin. Inky. You are a hero. Good-bye partner....*passes away* Inky: What? No no NO! *goes on rampage*
chrisrrobin
#11816085Monday, July 27, 2009 2:33 AM GMT

[i have a feeling its future murluxia or youre gonna make someone thats youre friend from the future] shade:so why did you come all the way her from the future? future murluxia:im searching for the me and mike of the past shade:why are you searching for them though? future murluxea:ill tell you that later shade:fine
Methe3
#11818027Monday, July 27, 2009 3:06 AM GMT

(well it IS gonna be a character but im not telling what its gonna be) DDK2: GET AWAY! ARGH! Inky: NO! NEVER WILL I FORGIVE YOU! *keeps beating DDK2* DDK2: GET OFF! *howls* JJ: I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU EITHER! *beats him up* DDK2: STOP! ONLY ONE CHANCE! *blows up sector and disappears* Inky: GAH! JJ: AHHHH! Their memories were erased but they're still alive
daggerd
#11821721Monday, July 27, 2009 4:25 AM GMT

cody:i found em murluxia ~meanwhile~ mike:we need to get neo to use that symbol again drake:HURRY UP kai:calm down drake:no why should i impatients is a virtue and is to be used kai:sure kyle:no..hes right dude kai:oh tk:hey kieth kt catara why are you being so quite kieth:we were thinking catara:i told kieth and kt my dream and we all had the same one tk:what was it*they all gather in a circle apart from mike catara:well mike is back at murlucia on the edge of the cliff..everyone who joined our quest is stood behing him kyle:124 people tk:he counts? catara:anyway below the cliff are remains of loads of different worlds from different dimensions..mulkia..the island..the dark ocean.. the twilight castle all of them kieth:but one isn't there...earth kt:and on earth is every single child with devices pointing them into the sky lighting up murlucia then it stops The rest:cool mike:but its not like mine...mine is more dark everyone screaming dont do it...i start to float and kyle says this isn't what there supposed to do..then it turns into darkness....
Methe3
#11823057Monday, July 27, 2009 5:02 AM GMT

Inky: *wakes up and doesnt remember a thing* What's going on? Shine wakes up. Inky: Who are you? Shine: Shine. Hi Inky. Inky: You know me?
chrisrrobin
#11831905Monday, July 27, 2009 1:18 PM GMT

future murluxia:good job cody now lets go shade:not so fast murluxia! future murluxia:i thought we were sopposed to be friends in the future shade:well im not from the future am i future murluxia:that is true shade:ready to fight! future murluxea:nah how about you fight this guy *summons ???* ???:so i finally get to meet you shade
spotterdragon007
#11832522Monday, July 27, 2009 1:40 PM GMT

(u guys r more annoying than me) spotter: the twilight stone is now charged fully arrow: so what do we do now spotter: hmmmmmmmmm get an ice cream? arrow: sure