unit345
#117288123Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:46 PM GMT

Basement ------------------------ "You've managed to make your way down here, so you should manage to make your way back up. I'm a tad busy right now. Don't worry, if you get lost again..." His grin seems to widen. "I'll find you."
JonaArcher
#117288605Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:52 PM GMT

Abrem- "Well, if you're so busy... Having a peek shouldn't be a matter... Wouldn't want to keep you waiting... Plus..." Abrem digs into his pocket, and his grin turns into a devilish smiles. What he pulls out is strange in all sense...." I believe this can solve anything." Its a lead marble. (Prometheus's Marble- One of the rare successes by Will, it is a lead marble with gunpowder in it. The thing is, it has little holes in it covered in dried paint. When you throw it with enough force, the gunpowder partially explodes. The marble melts into a dangerous hot glob that burns anything burnable. Don't ask...)
PetRock
#117288899Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:56 PM GMT

Harion "Wait, sir! Is there anyone else coming down or should I wait here? Sir?" I begin to look about the room. I snicker when I realize I have a light and flip it on, scanning the room.
unit345
#117288973Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:57 PM GMT

(I won't. Denied.) Basement ----------------------- Sokolov circles the platform. "Alright, let's go over this again Terras. The platform will rise, stand still. I'll go through my little speech on the machine, then you begin walking around, ON the stage. We'll then bring a target and you can demonstrate the bow. Do you remember the specifics about the machine?" Sokolov has previously drilled Terras with every little detail about the tallboy, from how the legs function to the bow itself.
JonaArcher
#117289073Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:58 PM GMT

(denied?)
PetRock
#117289230Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:00 AM GMT

Harion "Yes, I do. Stay on the stage, a target will be brought. Got it." I give a reassuring nod to him.
unit345
#117289381Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:02 AM GMT

(The marble. I'm forbidding it. If you'd like the specifics on why, pm me.) Basement -------------------------- "Right, just stand still... where the devil is Maddox?" Sokolov moves towards the doorway, muttering incomprehensibly.
JonaArcher
#117289729Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:07 AM GMT

(Mk... But Abrem still has a regular lead marble...) Abrem- "Now, watch closely..." Abrem seems to be putting on a show, as he balances the can e on his hand with the marble on the cane." If you watch too closely..." Abrem moves toward the man, and grins." You never see it..." The marble falls right in front of the mans face, and as quick as a cat, Abrem has floored the man and the marble is in his hand." Whoops... All I wanted was my marble..." (Small trick by Abrem- By aiming for the marble, Abrem would accidentally smack the man in the face. That, plus Abrem is strong...)
unit345
#117290455Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:16 AM GMT

Basement ----------------------- "We're the performers as of now." The cyan haired man has grabbed the end of the cane before the events took place. He's not going to waste his time, he's already late. "So be a good audience membe-" The door behind them slams open, and a voice can be heard from the entry way. "Maddox, you're late. AGAIN." Sokolov is standing in the door frame. "Who is this? You know that guests aren't allowe-..." Sokolovs voice has trailed off, and he narrows his eyes. "That hair is familiar, but... no, that blasted fool Will wouldn't waste his time watching the demonstration of an invention that he's attempting to overthrow..." Sokolov studies Abrems face, and expression of distraught and confusion, along with slight distaste pasting his face. The cyan haired man, Maddox, has swiftly strafed around towards Sokolovs side.
PetRock
#117290646Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:19 AM GMT

Harion I turn to face them a bit confused prepping the bow for a shot. "Mr. Sokolov, should I thread an arrow?
unit345
#117290744Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:20 AM GMT

Basement ------------------------------ Sokolov widens his eyes. "NO NO NO NO NO, DON'T FIRE ONE!" He turns back to the doorway, yelling in fear. Maddox hasn't reacted yet.
PetRock
#117290863Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:21 AM GMT

Harion "Sorry, sir." I lower the bow staring at them.
unit345
#117291907Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:34 AM GMT

Carmine Theatre ---------------------------------------- "You're a Brenton? Caitlin, correct?" Philip has sat next to Cathryn. His voice is... squeaky, a huge contrast to his appearance. He appears to be attempting to smile, but is failing.
WinterWolf88
#117292364Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:40 AM GMT

Cathryn blinks as she comes back to reality from a daze, and quickly looks at Carmine. "Cathryn. But yes, I am." She tries to smile back, though it's just as weak as his. Her voice is also, as usual, very quiet.
JonaArcher
#117292632Thursday, November 07, 2013 12:43 AM GMT

Abrem- "So... you know my brother? Good, you must know of me... I am Abrem Dinaval, the one and only brother of the inventor Will Henicin. sorry for the accident, but I really just want to know... Of what your 'demolition' crew is planning of course..." Abrem, pulling his cane up and adopting a stance of a fighter, gives a slight bow." Please explain, or you can please try to fight... Of course, I am the Abrem..." (Abrem is very skilled with his cane and his fists. That makes up for his lack of other fighting skills and his peaceful nature. With the Henicin eye, he's all the more dangerous...)
unit345
#117294123Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:02 AM GMT

Basement ---------------------------- "With pleasure!" Maddox flicks his wrist, grinning widely in a disturbing way. A strange, round black item is flipped into his left hand "MADDOX, NO! I don't need TWO loose cannons!" Sokolov quickly yells. Maddox sighs, sliding the object back up his sleeve. Sokolov then turns to Abrem. "Do you have ANY idea who I am?" Of course. Everyone in Gristol knows of Sokolov: Easily one of the greatest inventors of all time, one of the first to take advantage of the newly discovered processed whale oil and the key player in advancing the worlds technology several centuries forwards. (Sorry for the delayed introduction; he is a character in dishonored and I planned to formally introduce him during the tallboy demonstration.)
PetRock
#117294635Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:09 AM GMT

Harion "Sorry to cut you off sir, but should we begin presenting?" II give hima look.
the_Iobster
#117294968Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:13 AM GMT

Name: James Halfbringere Gender: M Age: 38 Social Class(Aristocrat or Commoner): Commoner A general idea of your characters appearance, including clothing: Usually wears faded blue pants, boots, and a vest with a white shirt underneath. A general idea of your characters personality: Nice, but independent.
unit345
#117295731Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:22 AM GMT

(It's lacking. Perhaps a bit more in personality and a bio, just so everyone else has a better understanding of James.)
JonaArcher
#117295794Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:23 AM GMT

Abrem- "Now that you do mention, I do know alot about you... Your the whale oil inventor, the great inventor of Gristol... It would be a honor, but due to this circumstance... But alas, I've been so focused on my dear brothers experiments that I haven't had time to learn of your latest inventions..." Abrem offers his apologies, his formality a bit unsettling for this situation. " Now, may you call of your 'kind' man before I'm forced to inflict a terrible injury in self defense?" Abrem suggests, with the word 'kind' deep with sarcasm.
PetRock
#117296016Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:26 AM GMT

Harion Though Abrem can't see my eyes from the suit and mask I roll them and mutter undistinguishably, obviously angered by the comment.
JonaArcher
#117296104Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:27 AM GMT

(Abrem meant Maddox)
PetRock
#117296241Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:28 AM GMT

(Oops. Blank that, sorry.)
unit345
#117296335Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:29 AM GMT

Basement ----------------------------------------- Maddox suddenly begins chuckling. Even Sokolov fails to keep posture and a smile suddenly slips through his otherwise deadpan expression. "Anyhow, you'll be well and caught up after our presentation has been completed, but you'll have to wait UPSTAIRS like all of the others. Now Maddox, get to the box, quick." Maddox moves down the hallway, and Sokolov goes in the other direction. They're both running. Sokolov's direction is the direction Abrem came from, and leads back to the theatre.
PetRock
#117298412Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:52 AM GMT

Harion "Lets keep this moving...", I slowly talk much quieter, "I have good feeling I'll get something for this..." as I gaze upward toward the ceiling.