chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

xAstra
#118954860Friday, November 29, 2013 2:11 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
superfishermen
#118955186Friday, November 29, 2013 2:15 AM GMT

ya ok whatever floats your goat would u like to eat a floating goat?
PocketPicklez101
#118958318Friday, November 29, 2013 2:55 AM GMT

NOPE Would you like to eat a Sonic News Network On the Wiki Wiki Activity Random page Videos Photos Chat Forum Community Characters Games Top content Contribute Share Watchlist Random page Recent changes Home View source Talk729 7,429PAGES ON THIS WIKI Advertisement | Your ad here Welcome to Sonic News Network The Sonic News Network is a collaborative encyclopedia for everything related to the Sonic the Hedgehog series. There are 7,429 articles and growing since this wiki was founded in September 2005. The wiki format allows anyone to create or edit any article, so we can all work together to create a comprehensive database for the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Please be aware that articles on Sonic News Network may contain unmarked spoilers. Browse at your own risk! Heroes Homepage Button Anti-Heroes Homepage Button Villains Homepage Button Transformations Homepage Button Locations Homepage Button Objects Homepage Button Games Homepage Button Comics Homepage Button Groups & Species Homepage Button Shows Homepage Button Real World Homepage Button Navigation Homepage Button Header2 To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box above. If you are not sure where to start, read through our policies and guidelines. For editing help, see Wikia's tutorial. Then lend us a hand with some of these: Expand some of our stubs and incomplete articles! Improve some of our articles in need of cleanup! Update some of our out-of-date articles! Fix some of our double redirects! Categorize some of our uncategorized categories, files and articles! Add links to some of our orphaned pages! See if any of our unused files and videos should be posted on articles! Join in our merge debates! Discuss our Featured Article nominations! H7 MetalMickey272 This month's Featured User is Chat Moderator and Rollback, MetalMickey272, who joined the wiki April 24th, 2011. This is his first time being featured user, and his response to this is "Hi Mom!" # 1. Q) What games and/or shows have you been playing/watching recently? A) I haven't been playing much video games or watching much shows recently, due to busy schedules and (for the television show's case), not much quality programming I would be interested in. The couple games that I have been playing recently are "Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes" and "Pokemon Y," both for the Nintendo 3DS. Lego Batman 2 has also got me watching the classic show "Batman: The Animated Series." Other than that, I watch "Justice League Unlimited" every Saturday, "Wander Over Yonder" when new episodes come on, "Animaniacs" whenever I get the chance, and most recently I've been watching the anime "Soul Eater" every night due to a bet I had with a certain interviewer. # 2. Q) What Wisp would you consider your favorite? A) I would have to say my favorite Wisp has to be the Yellow Wisp. I love the design of the little guy and I love how it's animated. The Yellow Drill ability is also one of my favorites because, unlike some of the other Wisp powers, I actually have a little more control of the Drill while some of the others can be either difficult to control or have no control at all. The only thing I really find a little irritating about it is when you run out of energy underground and you die. Other than that, I really love it. Note that I haven't played Lost World yet, so some of the things I say in here may not refer to all the Wisps in general. # 3. Q) What Holiday do you look forward to most every year? A) The holiday I look forward to the most every year has to be Christmas. Presents aside, the best part I think about Christmas has to be spending time with your family. Christmas is usually a time where my family, no matter where they are, gather to celebrate the holidays with each other, give presents to show how much they love each other, talk about what we've been doing, and sometimes participate in activities. Now I say Christmas because there's not much I can do for the other holidays. Halloween I'm too old for and the candy is unhealthy. Thanksgiving is just all you can eat and I need to watch my womanish figure. Mardi Gras in New Orleans is fun and all, but all the drunkards and glass bottles on the road and shootings and crowds ruin the experience. Easter isn't as fun when you're older, as the Easter Egg hunts can will soon be gone. Christmas, however, is a holiday that can be celebrated by all generations and all ages, and I think that's the beauty of the holiday... And all the good stuff comes out during Christmas! # 4. Q) How do you feel about the new Forum Layout? A) The new forum layout took time to get used to, but by this time I can honestly say that I like it. It's much like commenting on a blog and I think it makes the forums easier to use and easier to follow, with no missing signatures, mixed-up messages, and best of all, no edit conflicts. My only problem, however, is how some comments reply to things. I find it hard to follow what the replies are sometimes, mostly when comments quote all the messages it's replying to, even if the reply is very small. It's probably not a problem, but I just find it messy and it's not really in my personal preference. # 5. Q) What boss from gaming in general do you find most enjoyable? A) I've played many video games, so deciding my most enjoyable boss is very difficult. After some thinking, I decided that my most enjoyable boss has to be the final Bowser boss battle in Super Mario 3D Land. Now I'm not a huge fan of Mario, as I hate how repetitive his games can be with using old concepts (Ex. New Super Mario Bros.) and how the little plot the games have never really engaged and encouraged me to keep playing to see what happens next. Super Mario 3D Land is a really fun game however, and the final Bowser battle is a great reason why I love it. You're running up the falling pieces of the castle while Bowser is trying to attack you, and the whole experience is really fun, challenging, and especially tense and suspenseful. Not many bosses I've played against in video games have delievered that sense of excitement and fun that the final Bowser battle in Super Mario 3D Land gave me. # 6. Q) What, if any, movie that was really popular but you really disliked? A) That's a tough one. I've seen many movies, so I can't really come to a (definite) answer to this question. The movie that really come to mind is a movie called "Inception." I found this game to be very confusing and I couldn't really understand most of the things that were going on. The whole movie was very confusing and hard to follow, and some of the events and dialogue that was said in the movie was hard to understand. Now I may have had a severe illness when watching this movie which may or may not have caused reality to feel like the Twilight Zone, but that's no excuse! # 7. Q) What improvements do you think the wiki could/should have? A) One thing you should know is that I'm not the best person to ask this sort of question to, haha. I know for a fact the wiki can be improved in many ways, but the problem is that I can't think of much of these ways. The wiki's getting new things and new formats and new updates all the time, so the way things are are fine currently, and I know things are going to continue to improve. The main improvement I think the wiki could have, however, are the rules. I feel that some of the rules can have a little more description to them, as I've seen many times where the rules have been misinterpreted and times where loopholes to these rules have been found. It may be just me, but I've seen too many times where rules have been broken but we, and most other people, weren't sure. To improve the way things are done, I think the rules are the most in need of improvement. # 8. Q)Any upcoming movies you plan on seeing? A) All the really good movies are coming out in 2015. As of right now, I don't really have any plans to see movies, though I do plan to see the new Disney movie "Frozen." Disney's been doing fairly well in computer animated movies recently, but Frozen looks kinda...boring...with all the snow everywhere, and that whole "sister-sister" thing isn't my kinda thing. However, if this movie is anything like Tangled, and if Olaf and Sven live up to what the advertisements and sneak peeks have shown them as, I expect this movie to be hilarious, and that'll be the reason to why I'm seeing it. # 9. Q) What do you think of Super Smash Bros. 4? A) I think Super Smash Bros. 4 looks really good so far. I like the choices of characters that are returning (Pit and Toon Link above most) and I especially love how Mega Man is going to be in the game. The game itself looks very fun to play, and I'm happy that a 3DS version is coming out. I won't be able to get the Wii U version due to me not having a Wii U, so I'm getting the 3DS version, which looks especially interesting for a handheld game. There's not much that I can say about the game, as I don't know much about it to actually say much about it, but all I can hope for is character and stage choices that make the entire game very fun to play for me. # 10. Q) Any plans for your future? A) People who have known me for a long time should very well know my plans for the future. I've been inspired by Walt Disney and his animated movies for as long as I can remember, so much I molded an entire dream based off of these. My life long goal is to become an animator and run my own animation company that makes children's cartoon for the entire family to enjoy. I plan to start off making about 10 traditionally animated movies and multiple theatrical shorts, and once I get enough money after that, I plan to start making television shows (the people who visit the chat should very well know some of the characters and at least one of the franchises I plan to create). I've gone through drafts to figure out how to do this, and I know just wanting it won't get me anywhere. I've been preparing for this my entire life, and I can assure you that I'm going to work as hard as I can to make this dream a reality. Read more about this user... Interviewed by SpyroSonic2000 (talk) (contributions) Who should be the next Featured User? Supermorff 7 BlueSpeeder 55 Myself 123 8 Genesjs 5 Murphyshane 4 DarkFuture 10 Slug-Drones 91 Kagimizu 7 The poll was created at 03:48 on November 1, 2013, and so far 187 people voted. Have you played Sonic Lost World yet? If so, how did you like it? Answer here! Keep up the good work, and please continue to contribute to the Sonic News Network! EggmanHeader Forum Activity Tomison Is the Sonic Wave and Sonic Storm Techniques made out of air cause am confused of the definition? Tomison posted a reply an hour ago The NJerseyan should knuckles and shadow and tails appear? The NJerseyan posted a reply 2 hours ago Mystic Orb Project: Game Templates Mystic Orb posted a reply 3 hours ago Bullet Francisco Admin Inactivity Alternative Bullet Francisco posted a reply 3 hours ago Mu365 Death Egg Robot Mu365 posted a reply 6 hours ago CreamHeader ...Eggman has had more redesigns than any other character in the Sonic the Hedgehog series? SilverHeader Done Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U Done SonicHeader . Create blog post Blogs 6 BlueSpeeder Sonic Lost World (3DS) REVIEW November 26, 2013 by BlueSpeeder I was asked by Shadowunleashed13 here to do a review on the Nintendo 3DS version on Sonic Lost World. However, that's been nearly a month ago, as he stated that he wanted others to state their opinions on the game if they had the 3DS version. But, it will be a while before that happens, so I figured … Read more > 10 Shadowunleashed13 Sonic Dash out for Android November 26, 2013 by Shadowunleashed13 The wait is finally over. After a teaser for the Android version of Sonic Dash yesterday, Hardlight Studio released Sonic's endless adventure on Google Play just today. For free. The game includes pretty much every feature of the iOS version of the game. Yes, Zazz is included, too. It takes up 42M of … Read more > 14 Shadowunleashed13 First 4 Figures releases Sonic Generations Diorama November 19, 2013 by Shadowunleashed13 Only a few days ago, First 4 Figures announced the all-new Sonic Diorama Collection, starting small with City Escape from Sonic Generations! The set includes Classic Sonic launching off a ramp on a skateboard and Modern Sonic on a makeshift snowboard. But now the set is available for pre-order! Here… Read more > See more > H4 Eggmanland (stage) Crimson Carnival D01 Eggmanland, also known as Crimson Carnival, is the ninth action stage in the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 version of Sonic Unleashed and the eighth on the PlayStation 2/Nintendo Wii version of Sonic Unleashed. During the events of the game, Sonic the Hedgehog and Chip come here in order to restore the final Chaos Emerald inside the final Gaia Temple and to stop Dr. Eggman from preventing another Time of Awakening. Read More... Vote for the next Featured Article here! Previously Featured: Goal Plate, Gear Parts, Death Egg, SegaSonic the Hedgehog, Albion Attack, Sonic Generations, Shadow the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, Green Hill Zone, Blaze the Cat, E-102 Gamma, Sonic the Hedgehog (1991), Sir Lancelot H3 Final thoughts on Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games? It's awesome! I want it! 160 I guess it looks like a good game. 68 Meh. I could care less. 42 It's just an old game with a new title! 24 It's absolutely awful. 6 The poll was created at 15:53 on November 16, 2013, and so far 300 people voted. Suggest a poll! H5 SFW Sonic Fanon Wiki is the place to go if you have any sort of fan-works! Instead of posting them on articles here (where they don't belong), place them at the Sonic Fanon Wiki for all of the hard-working fanon writers to see and praise. The Sonic Fanon Wiki started in June 2008, and currently consists of over 12,500 articles! STC wiki logo Sonic the Comic Wiki is for all things related to Sonic the Comic, the British comic published by Fleetway Editions. The Sonic the Comic Wiki started in April 2009, following the closure of a previous STC wiki hosted by Pokécharms. It currently consists of over 3,000 articles! ArchieWiki Mobius Encyclopaedia is a collaborative project to create the most definitive, accurate, and accessible encyclopedia and reference for everything related to the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog universe. Mobius Encyclopaedia started in October 2007, and currently consists of over 2,000 articles! Click here to see more of our affiliates! Categories: Community Browse Languages: DeutschEspañolРусский... see all > Around Wikia's networkRandom Wiki? Would you?
Unvalued
#119076385Saturday, November 30, 2013 4:45 AM GMT

Yes! Would you like to eat a muffin stuffed with tuna and cream cheese?
Taylor060
#119116077Saturday, November 30, 2013 5:10 PM GMT

No. WOuld you like to eat my mom?
HealfulFireball2
#119151348Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:48 PM GMT

No. Would you, could you, try some Green Eggs and Ham?
Taylor060
#119151633Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:51 PM GMT

Yes sir! Would you like to eat a dogs poop with some whip cream?

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3