of     1   

DragonKun
#118166723Monday, November 18, 2013 3:03 AM GMT

Dreameaters! Her black, pearly eyes that shone like those of a teddy bear blinked uncontrollably as she zigzagged through the crowded forest, feeling something burn her back. She couldn't look back now. She was in trouble. The Munna was panting as she watched the spindly, dancing shadows of the trees. There was no time left. They were going to get to her. The so called Team Flare had been after this Munna for months now- as she has a secret power. She is called a Dreameater. Dreameaters are specialized, psychic type pokemon that use their powers to destroy the bad dreams of children and pokemon, and transform the nightmares to a powder. The powder is then transformed into electricity. But why does a villanous team want to hurt this Munna? Well, the black powder has a mysterious power that can affect the pokemon that has it- and by affect it I mean make it more powerful. Team Flare needs this powder to make their leader much more stronger than it already is... Dreameater CS Pokemon (Must be a psychic, fairy, or dark type. I might allow some other types.) : Items (Must be wearing a metal backpack-like machine used to suck up dreams.) : Level : Appearance (optional) : Personality : Bio : Gender : Other (include anything I didn't mention.) : Team Flare CS Pokemon (Must be fire, poison or dark type. Maybe I'll allow ground or rock, ghost and steel.) : Items : Appearance : Personality : Bio : Gender : Other (include anything I didn't mention.) :
DragonKun
#118224389Tuesday, November 19, 2013 1:31 AM GMT

(Eh, eh? :3)
DragonKun
#118958152Friday, November 29, 2013 2:52 AM GMT

(Bump.)

of     1