of     1   

Obbert
#118303023Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:17 AM GMT

Track List: Cswag Ft. Cswag Kwame Brown Anthony Bennett Maple Jordan Da Royce 5'White ft. Cswag
Obbert
#118303741Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:31 AM GMT

Kwame Brown Verse 1: Busting raps like Kwame I said it Number 1 Draft Pick, I set it Swag Swag like Kwame Nugga don't forget it Ima get all dem chicks like Kwame Count stacks like Kwame Ride the bench like Kwame Coach give me no minutes like Kwame Ain't no messin with Kwame Hook:(Like Shabba Hook) Kwame Kwame Brown Get champ rings like i'm Kwame Kwame Brown Kwame Kwame Brown Verse 2: Tryin to play tho I still get pay tho Jordan ain't got game tho Kwame gettin fame tho Kwame gets bank yo Kwame gets bank like Swaggy Swaggy P On that mixtape making no Money -pause- You say these aint for real tho Kwame Hittin free throws Hook2:(Like Shabba) Kwame Kwame Brown Get champ rings like i'm Kwame Kwame Brown Make that bank like I'm Kwame Kwame Brown Kwame Kwame Brown OUTRO: Yo Kwame forreal the best player ever, ya feel?
Obbert
#118304970Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:58 AM GMT

[Verse 1] [Cswag](Pokemonguy365) Hey. wats up Cswag here bout to kill all yall careers right here, on camera and I ain't gonna joke leave the blood trail but I still ain't smoked It's sad how gotta get on my nikkas just to show you how I do it If I didn't say it yet b**** I'm the truest Rapper even out here send you to starosphere with no fear on part Bet I got i heart to you yard with the rest of your crew from i spitting on my writtens is somethign you couldn't do I go game Tommy Lee was on the sticks If you need the dope I could sell you that brick I been knowing I'm shet you just haven't yet just looking at my words I think I justed killed the alphabet You should be amazed by the bars that spoke cause bet you steal my lines better put me in the qoutes I made the game better but yall don't wanna admit it If i gotta make it obvs you quit the game after my verses is- Done what you want trying to fight me 1 one on one I'll make sure you getting knocked past the sun I'am number jaun and the chicos can admit My Swaggy bout to kill yall after this sentence Get it [Verse 2] Swaggy Here Turn yo ears {o Get ready to be put in fear Welcome to the mixtape Reshapin the rap game Putting other raps in shame Turn on your cameras and videotape History is about to be made [pause] Like Space Jam but a rap beat Fellow rappers take a seat Me and Cswag spittin that juice Unlike most rappers we produce With no excuses Formerly reppin the RD Swaggy P make his own beat On your phones like Terrio Retweet this , Share it Whatever you do gon get P famed I'm done... [Outro Narration] Take under consideration the characters you have seen today Cswag, and P-Swag make bank with the needle.
TobyDriver
#118308443Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6:43 AM GMT

#dope

of     1