of     1   

CambodianProdigy
#118550984Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:11 AM GMT

You must Title the Subject "Cellar Application" Copy and paste this into a message sent to Superdupa22 or TheCellarApplication on weekends ONLY. Make sure to answer the questions to the best of your ability. ___________________________________________________________________________________ Application: 1. Do you have any experience in other Ro-Companies? 2. What makes you better than other applying employees? 3. What do you like most about The Cellar? 4. What do you like the least about The Cellar? 5. What can we change to make us better? 6. Do you have any complaints about staff? 7. When did you join The Cellar? 8. Why did you join The Cellar? 9. Who is your favorite staff member? 10. How long have you been your current rank? 11. Are you ready to take on the responsibilities of a staff member?
VeggieKiller
#145575987Sunday, September 07, 2014 5:50 PM GMT

1. Yes 2. I instantly Protect the place from nubs trolling flooding or even admin abusing 3. Everything 4. Nothing 5. Adding a Security Guard like me :3 6. No 7. Today. 8. Cause i like protecting people's places 9. The owner of course 10. 1 day 11 Yes
soccerman611
#145577074Sunday, September 07, 2014 6:02 PM GMT

1. Do you have any experience in other Ro-Companies? ye i work at mario's foundation for toads stuck in toliets 2. What makes you better than other applying employees? i punch people who don't give me a donut 3. What do you like most about The Cellar? you put people in there 4. What do you like the least about The Cellar? sometimes you get stuck in there 5. What can we change to make us better? hiring teletubbies 6. Do you have any complaints about staff? yes they don't like doughnuts 7. When did you join The Cellar? 2004 8. Why did you join The Cellar? to get money for mario's foundation 9. Who is your favorite staff member? the one who all like with toad noises 10. How long have you been your current rank? teletubbie rank 11. Are you ready to take on the responsibilities of a staff member? wait, lemme take a selfie first
DanielVox
#145581394Sunday, September 07, 2014 6:45 PM GMT

Oh my god, this again? Alright, let's do this boys. 1. Do you have any experience in other Ro-Companies? yas i buld betr tan supadupa22 2. What makes you better than other applying employees? wull i buld bter tan evryoane 3. What do you like most about The Cellar? i lik ita mos cas i an whipx ppl in jal 4. What do you like the least about The Cellar? itsz stpid 5. What can we change to make us better? dunt be posatin un foram gumes stupeed 6. Do you have any complaints about staff? ya abut supadupa22 whu posuted dis stuped ding in da firt palce 7. When did you join The Cellar? uam janugary 5715079 8. Why did you join The Cellar? vcaus i wun toa whipx ppl 9. Who is your favorite staff member? brighteys if ya kno wat i men 10. How long have you been your current rank? 245365t6353563563573gyhd yers 11. Are you ready to take on the responsibilities of a staff member? duh man i wuna guet tu da whippin bru sweggy swoo comin at you bruh yolo God, why can't you just read what the sub-forum title is? My god, give me a break.

of     1