Anarocks27
#127985012Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:01 PM GMT

-Alice LightingGale- I sigh. I wrap my arm around Briar's. "I'm booooored.." I whine to her with a blank face. My black hair covers my face and I get idea. "RAWR!" I yell, with my black hair covering my face, making my face look like The Ring.
Alena91823
#127988018Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:37 PM GMT

[Briar Rose] I look at her. "Your so weird.." I mumble with a smile.
katirulesearth
#127994049Thursday, March 13, 2014 10:46 PM GMT

Jack The amount of rain falling from the sky was already stronger and he felt it pound against his bare arms. He felt his cast getting heavier because of the tremendous amount of rain it was taking in. "We should probably go back... There nothing out here. I mean, I thought I saw something out here. A figure of some sort, but nothing was there. Like it... Disappeared." He said as he pulled his sister inside of the building and he suddenly noticed everyone standing in the hallway. He felt a chill breeze over him and he looked around. He was well... Soaking. He began to walk and his arm had a pinching pain. His cast was pulling his arm down as he tried to keep it in the upright position. He walked past a bunch of kids looking out the window. He paused and his eyes looked out the window. There it was. The figure.
Anarocks27
#127994854Thursday, March 13, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

-Alice LightingGale- I frown at her statement. I lightly punch her arm and stare blankly at the wall. My mind slips of into my day dream. I am standing. Alone. In a field full of dead bodies. There is Briar. Laying on the ground. In a pool of her own blood. Above her is the Nightwalker from my dreams. Black hair that goes it all directions, red ruby eyes that gleam with an evil tint. His height makes me the most uneasy. All of this makes me wonder, I don't even know his name. I awake from my day dream and shake my head quickly. Nothing happened. I'm fine. Perfectly fine.
Alena91823
#128019124Friday, March 14, 2014 3:15 AM GMT

[Briar Rose] "Alice, you okay?" I ask. She looks troubled, but calm.
Anarocks27
#128019476Friday, March 14, 2014 3:20 AM GMT

-Alice LightingGale- "Hm..? Oh, nothing, just....thinking.." I say blankly. y light blue eyes flicker with a tint of red, and then I blink a few times. 'What..was that?' I think to myself. My eyes...Turned red...for a few seconds..I shake my head quickly. That can't happen, right? Right?!
Alena91823
#128021269Friday, March 14, 2014 3:40 AM GMT

[Briar Rose] "Alice?!" I ask worriedly. "Whats going on?"
Anarocks27
#128053839Friday, March 14, 2014 7:18 PM GMT

-Alice LightingGale- "Nothing.." I say a bit louder and even more angry. How did that happen? I have no idea. Maybe...Maybe it was just my imagination.
redsnuffet
#128054657Friday, March 14, 2014 7:31 PM GMT

(FRIDAY, LADDIES. GRAB YOUR ROLEPLAYING CANNONS.) Erin I laid my hand on my chin, slowly feeling sleepy until my elbow trips off the desk, and I pull my head up and blink quickly. I see everyone look out of the window. What's so magnificent about rain that everyone has to look at it? They looked like they saw a ghost in the rain. I look right of my desk to talk to Mark, but he seemed to have went up to the pencil sharpener and started staring at the rain. I rolled my eyes. Is the rain really this important? Mark I bite my lip as I see the rain fall. I can't go out with the weather like this! I'll conduct electricity, and for sure lightning will hit me. Maybe I could take a ride home with Erin? Then again, there's.. Carlos. I think he's more frightening than the thunderstorm itself. Heck, I'd prefer a tornado! But besides Carlos, I had to focus on my situation. I scanned outside, looking for any place to keep from hitting the rain, until I see something in the distance. I blink quickly, ignoring the thought. I must've just imagined it, because when I looked again, it was gone. Probably nothing to worry about. Probably. (mysterious figures, ey?)
Anarocks27
#128055352Friday, March 14, 2014 7:43 PM GMT

(OHH YES THIS WILL BE A GOOD WEEKEND BC MY DAD IS LETTING ME BRING MY PC TO HIS HOUSE FOR DA WEEKEND! AYYYYYYYY TURN UPPP!)
katirulesearth
#128057228Friday, March 14, 2014 8:07 PM GMT

(Yep. I'm not sure what the mysterious figure is yet, but I will figure that out later.) Jack Jack looked at everyone. "Do any of you see that?" He practically yelled. He felt his body get cold because all the cold water absorbed by his clothes. His hair had dried a little, but for the most part he was drenched in water. His eyes shifted toward the window and back to everyone. He looked like an absolute fool. He was covered with rain water and the figure had disappeared again. What were they supposed to see? The figure was gone. He felt his face get red as he hoped no one had noticed his voice. Which was most likely they did.
redsnuffet
#128073594Friday, March 14, 2014 11:16 PM GMT

Mark I flashed my eyes over at the guy who had yelled out. So he saw it, too? I began to worry a little. Maybe it wasn't my imagination? I shook the thought out of my head. "The 'thing' you're asking for is probably just a large animal or something." I said, a little loud. I doubted an animal could've been like that, but I couldn't tell a human about that kind of thing, at least, I think this person is human..
katirulesearth
#128081606Saturday, March 15, 2014 12:45 AM GMT

Jack Jack looked up at the boy who had just spoken to him. "Or it could be my imagination playing my mind again." He shifted his eyes toward the window, looking closely at the spot where they figure was just moments ago. This was strange... Who was this figure? He saw it reappear for the matter of two seconds and then was gone again. He looked around again, seeing if anybody noticed, which was unlikely. ᴏʜ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʟɪᴜs, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ.
redsnuffet
#128088000Saturday, March 15, 2014 1:54 AM GMT

Mark I look toward the window as I sharpened my pencil, biting my lip. What was I going to do? For all I knew, that shadow might've been a Nightwalker that's not too friendly with clouds. I had to keep all the humans here safe, along with trying to survive being trapped here until I can find an umbrella. I didn't think it was going to rain, so I didn't bother bringing one myself. Tough luck, I thought. "I'm Mark, by the way. I just thought I should let that out there." I said to the boy, grabbing my pencil which still hasn't sharpened. The pencil sharpener was complete garbage, but it is an excuse to get out of my seat and get a closer look at the mysterious figure.
katirulesearth
#128089664Saturday, March 15, 2014 2:12 AM GMT

Jack "I'm Jack. Nice to meet you." He said in a polite tone. His eyes looked out the window, concentrating carefully. He turned his attention over to the boy, Mark. "I know this might sound strange and all, but did you see some type of figure a moment ago?" He sighed, hoping he wasn't coming off to him as crazy. He clothes were a bit drier, as he bent down and grabbed his sweater. He slipped his sweater carefully onto him, trying not cause more pain to his broken arm. He turned toward the window. The rain had gotten heavier and it was impossible to see a foot away. ᴏʜ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʟɪᴜs, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ.
ypie
#128097259Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:41 AM GMT

Ashe It was becoming incredibly hard to put one foot in front of the other. The rain was weighing me down, and I was soaked to the bone. A bolt of lightning hit down new to me, and I jumped, slipping in the mud. I quickly stood, and saw a person walking towards me. Angelica One second, I'm outside in the rain, the next, I'm inside next to Jack. I felt like he had talked to me, but I hadn't noticed. I guess I was too caught up in the voices. Wait . . . the voices? I snapped back to attention and looked alarmingly at Jack, and dashed to the nearest door, thinking of the only person I knew who could do this. Shea I looked up at Brooke, my swords disappearing. I let out a flash of bright light through my hands, and the kids who were staring at me fell to the ground. "I know."
katirulesearth
#128124727Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:34 PM GMT

Brooke "Is that like your... Side power?" She asked. "I could do something sort of similar." Brooke lifted her hand up and a bright light bursted out of the palm of her hand. "I can't 'knock people out', but... Ya know." She said as she pulled her hand down, the light was completely abolished, and stared at the kids on the floor. "What did you do to them?" Jack "I wish I could just see more clearly..." Jack exclaimed. He felt like he couldn't stand anymore. He sat down at a seat, weighing his head on his hand. His eyes scanned everyone in the room; the boy he had just met named Mark, Briar, some girl Briar was talking to, and a couple of people he'd seen at lunch before. Where was Angelica? Wasn't she just here a couple of minutes ago? He looked at everyone, again. She wasn't there. He suddenly felt an extreme pain in his head. Like something was going to go terribly wrong.
redsnuffet
#128127196Saturday, March 15, 2014 4:08 PM GMT

Mark Jack, ey? I thought I heard that name before. Must've been some of the other kids talking about him or something, I thought. I looked at my pencil sharpener, growing agitated and looking around the room if anyone saw me. No one seemed to be paying attention, so I shot a small strike of electricity inside the sharpener, and the sharpener soon came to life. Finally! I sharpened my pencil and headed to my seat, Erin had obviously fallen asleep. I roll my eyes, opening my journal.
Alena91823
#128195254Sunday, March 16, 2014 5:38 AM GMT

[Briar Rose] I sit in thought. "I need to figure out who helped me in that dream.." I mumble. Who was the swirling figure? I sigh, just noticing that my hair is once again glowing. I forgot to put the gel on. Geez, it's probably been glowing all day and I didn't notice. I grab the gel from my backpack and apply it, my tips going back to their normal color.
Alena91823
#128233834Sunday, March 16, 2014 6:44 PM GMT

[So Briar is sitting there trying to figure out who helped her and is friggin' oblivious to everything else. I mean, I know she's my character but I find how stupid I can be/she can be according to my plans hilarious. cx. After one of you replies I am probably going to make her un-oblivious and notice the figure too.]
ypie
#128234944Sunday, March 16, 2014 6:54 PM GMT

Shea "What? sidepower? No, every Star can do this, all it is is a sleeping spell. They'll wake up in about 30 seconds." I answered, looking at her, wondering how she never knew about this. I turned and ran outside, following the lightning patterns. Usually, during a storm as bad as this, all you had to do was follow the lightning patterns, and you'd find the cause of this. Angelica I was running blindly,occasionally slipping and falling into the mud, standing up and running again. I had no idea were I was going, but I knew I was going somewhere important. The path infront of me suddenly dropped, and I noticed it too late as I tried to skid to a stop, sliding right off the path. I grabbed onto something, and later found out that it was someone's wrist. Ashe (totally forgot what she was doing, give me a sec)
Alena91823
#128235366Sunday, March 16, 2014 6:59 PM GMT

[Briar Rose] I snap out of thinking and look outside as thunder claps loudly. Lightning strikes the ground faraway and I notice a figure in the lightning, then disappear with it. I nudge Alice, and say a bit loud, "Alice, did you see that? Or did anyone ELSE see that?" I ask, seeing it again as the lightning flashes.
ypie
#128236867Sunday, March 16, 2014 7:15 PM GMT

Ashe My blood ran cold as I noticed the figure walking towards me. I could tell that it was my dad. I quickly started back in the direction of the school, glancing back. There was no one behind me, but that didn't stop me from running. I burst into the side entrance of the school, gasping for breath. I skidded through the hallways, looking for someone I knew, and bumped into Jack.
redsnuffet
#128247603Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:00 PM GMT

Mark I perked up at the loudness of the thunder, and the loudness of the other students. They couldn't perk down, could they? They keep asking about if anyone saw the figure in the rain. I bit my lip, starting to worry. If any Nightwalker or some strange mystical figure is out there to get all of us, it'll be the Clouds and Stats going to save them. I don't even know if anyone here even is a cloud or star, but I knew that at least one of them was a Nightwalker.
Alena91823
#128251817Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:37 PM GMT

[Briar Rose] I guess because of the weather or something, my "magic" if you would like to call it that, is going a bit haywire. The only thing it's doing Is preventing the gel from working, but making my hair glow BRIGHT. I hide my hair to keep the glowing down but it shines through. I growl in frustration and finally get the gel to work, hoping no one saw that. I realize that as I did this, a greyish tint floated around me and stopped when I settled down. I mentally face-desked. This was not happening. This storm is NOT natural. That figure was there. I'm not nuts..