of     1   

hardico
#119656471Saturday, December 07, 2013 12:29 AM GMT

Roblox will not let me say the official term for killing unborn babies, because it is such an awful word. But let me tell you about it, People are idiots today, they become conceived with a child, and then kill their own child formed from it. I understand it wasn't meant to happen, but all forms of killing are sin. And no matter what religion you happen to be loyal to, it is completely wrong and just desturbing. There are incidents that people are 'assaulted' in very disgusting ways that can cause you to have a baby, which is unfair to the victim, but even more unfair to the baby you're murdering. Laws today make me not only sick, but horrified at what this world will become, God said on his holy word that you shall not kill. And here we are, murdering the lives of those who haven't even tasted the breath of life. That baby you just mudered could have grown up and saved humanity. What if that was baby Jesus? They say Jesus is in everyone, why are the unborn any different? I'm saying to all of you, whether you are Catholic or not, the cruel act of killing the unborn because of the stupidity of humanity is not only wrong, but it's horrifying. I don't know about all of you guys, but I think it's time we end this gruesome and horrifying act, before it spreads anymore.
XxminijokerXx
#119658237Saturday, December 07, 2013 12:53 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
hardico
#119796016Sunday, December 08, 2013 3:49 PM GMT

What are you talking about?
XxminijokerXx
#119798100Sunday, December 08, 2013 4:27 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1