of     1   

NovusTheory
#119799744Sunday, December 08, 2013 4:54 PM GMT

Ok so i have noticed that moderation and reporting are a bit to serious and i think they need a change heres a big reason why, Roblox has BC members who do obby for robux's and since people are needy they can't beat it and they want their robux they go ahead and report you. So what i was thinking is there needs to be a change in their system to at least instead of depending on reports it can actually check your account for purchases that can either make it look like a scam or not but it can check what you were doing ect... the chat it checks to see if you really did not scam them. My main point is roblox should update their moderation system to something a bit more "Looking Into". This can help people for multiple reasons instead of just depending on reports the user/game gets
TamedChaos
#119799831Sunday, December 08, 2013 4:55 PM GMT

I have been warned for scamming on a game that wasn't a scam as well, FULL SUPPORT! ~Official Support Giver of S&I
Xerolayne
#119860669Monday, December 09, 2013 4:21 AM GMT

As things stand, offering a prize for playing or completing a game falls under the purview of the scamming rules. That's what is being punished.
AgentRocks
#119860763Monday, December 09, 2013 4:22 AM GMT

True Story ^^^

of     1